Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

I'm making a Damien Morley rant video!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lolsmasher

Contributions: 573

I'm making a Damien Morley rant video!Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:24 am    Subject: I'm making a Damien Morley rant video! Reply with quote

How's this for something different? I've been thinking about this for several months, but now I've actually decided to go ahead and do it.

My goal is to make it go "viral" in glamour circles, and that DM himself watches it, which shouldn't be impossible to accomplish.

It won't be a personal attack on Morley. I just want to get my voice and opinions heard and hopefully get some kind of response from him, because we all want a change, right?

It will be humourous, as well as brutal, honest, and straight to the point. I haven't decided whether I will show my face or not, but I'm leaning towards no. Maybe I'll wear a mask of sorts Hehe

I will probably alter my voice in some way, just in the unlikely event that someone I know stumbles across the video and recognises it. Speaking in a different accent may be enough, though.

I know pretty much everything I'm going to say, but I'd still appreciate some help. So, if you have something in mind that you want me to say, reply to this thread and let me know!

Last edited by lolsmasher on Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:29 am; edited 2 times in total
phantomas

Contributions: 335

I'm making a Damien Morley rant video!Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:07 am    Subject: I'm making a Damien Morley rant video! Reply with quote

Beer Clap Bounce
WOW! Got to say that you have all my respect for this initiative. I just want all the best for Stacey's career, but at this point it seems that with Morely she is unable to evolve, to take it to the next level. My wishes for Morely are:
1. put some sexy clothes and lingerie on Stacey, dont use anymore the same type of lingerie that are used by other girls that are shooting with Morely, is rather unoriginal and a little disgusting (just an obsessive or a lazy dude will dress these girls in the same manner or even with the same type of lingerie).
2. make the videos whitout any poor angles, without 5-7 minutes focused on her hands, feet (seriously, I guess Morely's girlfirend has a fetish with Stacey's feet) or mouth. If you make a video with Stacey, you have to focus on her assets: boobs, ass, legs.
3. I will love to hear Stacey talking more in her videos. At this point I'm tired of the same shiiit... I will give MONEY anytime for some real tease, not just striping her bra and (sometime) her tongs. For me, talking meanwhile taking down the textile is fun and she or Morely can come up with some story for every video.
4. And last, my utopic desire: make at least one set/video with full nudity, as far as I get to know Stacey throught her social media accounts and her interviews and her work, she seems to me that she is not the type of girl that blushes when she is naked in front of a camera. She has talent in front of camera , she seems confident and natural, so I think that she will not refuse to make full nudity shoots. Dont forget, she already flashed us with her pussy when she've made that video in the tub wearing a transparent body. If she had a real problem with nudity, she will have never accepted that kind of shoot. In fact, she had a period, when her videos were more cocky: she was also nude in a video, wearing just a pair of stockings, she had in the same period the military video and the valentine one, that were very sexy. I think that she has to take her work to the next level. Everybody knows her boobs, it's time to see her fully naked. If you have a good photograph and camerman you can make artistic nudity and Stacey will be just great for that kind of job!
phantomas

I'm making a Damien Morley rant video!Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:28 am    Subject: I'm making a Damien Morley rant video! Reply with quote

And I almost forgot an important aspect: Morely has to stop making his girls to lose weight!!!
Tungsten

Contributions: 237

I'm making a Damien Morley rant video!Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:11 pm    Subject: I'm making a Damien Morley rant video! Reply with quote

I can only comment from the work hes done with Stacey, though I suspect its the same as with the other girls. Try and add some variety to each shoot, I know he only meets up with Stacey about every three months and shoots a load of content at once. However it just becomes boring if there are about four sets for example, that are clearly in the same room, shot on the same day, just with different underwear! He should think ahead and think of different rooms or local settings that can be used. I think Stacey finds this quite tiring as well, the sets that were shot in February of this year, she looks half asleep in the the red underwear one. From a tweet I saw DM put out, it looks like he is looking at taking the girls to Thailand in 2017.

Add some variety to the music that is used, although if they persist with BTS vids Id rather there was none so I can hear the conversations. This is partly the case with the stuff picked up by Pinupglams, you can hear the chat taking place under the music theyve used. Film some tease vids instead of, or to complement the BTS vids (If it was a choice of BTS or tease, Id pick tease). The BTS vids really shouldnt be longer than 10 minutes in my opinion, if they are going to be as dull as some of the recent ones have been that have been close to 20 minutes. It should always be quality over quantity. I suspect DM or whoever just cant be bothered to edit them down much, so boast that they are now 18 minutes or whatever! I approve of the most recent shoot in terms of the number of pictures + video length. 300-400 images is just too much if the only difference is shes moved her hair 5mms! Id rather less shots but with more variation of pose, again its quality not quantity.

Stacey should ideally get fully naked more often, shes got a great a**e that needs to be shown more often! Im curious as to why Stacey and Sammy Braddy have never shot together, DM has had Stacey shoot with Rae, Beth and Fiona before, why not Sammy?

Id advise he takes a look at MCG for tips and ideas, they seem to be onto a winning formula. As he states on Twitter that he takes photos only occasionally now, it might be better if he concentrates his focus fully on running GM, and get someone else to revamp and run the girls sites?
Cadeauxxx

Contributions: 7

I'm making a Damien Morley rant video!Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:03 pm    Subject: I'm making a Damien Morley rant video! Reply with quote

Will be wishing you look on this venture!
phantomas

I'm making a Damien Morley rant video!Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:26 am    Subject: I'm making a Damien Morley rant video! Reply with quote

Great ideas! Agree with you man!

Tungsten wrote:
Add some variety to the music that is used, although if they persist with BTS vids Id rather there was none so I can hear the conversations. This is partly the case with the stuff picked up by Pinupglams, you can hear the chat taking place under the music theyve used. Film some tease vids instead of, or to complement the BTS vids (If it was a choice of BTS or tease, Id pick tease). The BTS vids really shouldnt be longer than 10 minutes in my opinion, if they are going to be as dull as some of the recent ones have been that have been close to 20 minutes. It should always be quality over quantity. I suspect DM or whoever just cant be bothered to edit them down much, so boast that they are now 18 minutes or whatever! I approve of the most recent shoot in terms of the number of pictures + video length. 300-400 images is just too much if the only difference is shes moved her hair 5mms! Id rather less shots but with more variation of pose, again its quality not quantity.
Stacey should ideally get fully naked more often, shes got a great a**e that needs to be shown more often! Im curious as to why Stacey and Sammy Braddy have never shot together, DM has had Stacey shoot with Rae, Beth and Fiona before, why not Sammy?
lolsmasher

I'm making a Damien Morley rant video!Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:42 pm    Subject: I'm making a Damien Morley rant video! Reply with quote

Tungsten wrote:
Im curious as to why Stacey and Sammy Braddy have never shot together, DM has had Stacey shoot with Rae, Beth and Fiona before, why not Sammy?

I want to know the reason behind this as well. As far as I'm aware, Sammy has never had a "guest appearance" on her site, nor appeared on someone else's, which most, if not all other GM models have. Stacey has shot with Beth, Melissa, Libby, Rae, and Fiona, but not with Emma nor Sammy. I don't really care for Emma, so the fact that they haven't shot something together doesn't matter to me. I do like Sammy, though, so I'd really like to see them together at some point. Does anyone know how many models DM brought to Portugal back in May?

Anyway, Sammy posted a BTS pic with Beth a couple of months ago which may imply that they have shot something together, and there's also this rumour going around that Sammy felt inadequate and envious of Beth, and that she missed her old boobs. Whether this true, I don't know. It's also possible that DM doesn't want to pair models together that aren't on par in the boob department, and Stacey's are considerably bigger than Sammy's. But then again, why would he pair Stacey with Melissa, Libby, Rae, and Fiona who all have "smaller" boobs than Sammy? I just can't seem to wrap my head around this. It's possible that Sammy and Stacey simply don't want to work together due to some personal reasons, or perhaps they just haven't been able to synchronise their shooting schedules, which I find hard to believe, because they really aren't that busy. I'll probably bring this up in my upcoming video as well.
phantomas

I'm making a Damien Morley rant video!Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:45 am    Subject: I'm making a Damien Morley rant video! Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
Anyway, Sammy posted a BTS pic with Beth a couple of months ago which may imply that they have shot something together, and there's also this rumour going around that Sammy felt inadequate and envious of Beth, and that she missed her old boobs.

I've posted recently in Sammy Braddy's page on this forum a pic with her and Beth Lily. I think that you answer quite wll to our question (why Sammy has no set with Stacey): Sammy and Stacey probably have an enmity and I believe that all comes from Sammy. Remember my friends that in her primetime Sammy Braddy had the biggest boobs of the glam models, and for what I know, she was the highest paid model (or at least similar with the Pinder) in 2010 and 2011 by mags like Nuts, Zoo, Loaded etc. Probably is hard for her to see that in her process of losing weight, she also lost her boobage, probably she even make less money than younger girls like Beth or Stacey. Stacey was and still is the model that intimidates the other girls through her slim body, balanced siluet, and big boobs and ass. I remember that every model that was paired up with Stacey in Nuts or Zoo said that she has unbelievable, gigantic, huge boobs, that can outrun even models like Lucy Pinder or Lucy Vixen.
lolsmasher

I'm making a Damien Morley rant video!Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:13 pm    Subject: I'm making a Damien Morley rant video! Reply with quote

A little update: I've started writing a script, and my goal is to release the video before the end of July Hehe
phantomas

I'm making a Damien Morley rant video!Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:18 pm    Subject: I'm making a Damien Morley rant video! Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
A little update: I've started writing a script, and my goal is to release the video before the end of July Hehe

Great! Hope that your idea will have an impact on Stacey's site and career because she needs to change something, otherwise I guess that she will lose many followers.
lolsmasher

I'm making a Damien Morley rant video!Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:31 pm    Subject: I'm making a Damien Morley rant video! Reply with quote

Update #2: The script is currently 6500 characters long Type
lolsmasher

I'm making a Damien Morley rant video!Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:25 am    Subject: I'm making a Damien Morley rant video! Reply with quote

Update #3: I'm going to have to postpone this project for another week or so.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: