Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

HQ Request Thread
Go to page 1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
patriot

Contributions: 739

HQ Request ThreadPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:19 pm    Subject: HQ Request Thread Reply with quote

If any one could provide HQ copies of the below or point me in the direction of where they may already be posted I would be eternaly grateful.

The first is possibly one of my favrotest, mostbestest pics ever....... forgettin propa english its that good Hehe

Last edited by patriot on Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

HQ Request ThreadPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:28 pm    Subject: HQ Request Thread Reply with quote

Well the first one we have a high-res scan on the Nuts thread...

http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/forum/lucy-pinder-in-nuts-magazine-t4-135.html

The second one though... alas not. There is a similar one on that thread in HR scan form but not the same one... five rather than three Smile

Actual HQ photographs rather than scans are a problem with Nuts pics though... I too would like an HQ of the first one, it is a most wibblesome pic Big Smile
patriot

HQ Request ThreadPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:34 pm    Subject: HQ Request Thread Reply with quote

thanks, and nice use of the word wibblesome Thumb Up!
patriot

HQ Request ThreadPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:34 pm    Subject: HQ Request Thread Reply with quote

Sorry, full sets of 2009 calendar pics aren't allowed yet - only those ones which have already been in magazines/papers/etc. ~ P
Pigeon
Site Admin

HQ Request ThreadPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:19 pm    Subject: HQ Request Thread Reply with quote

Best bet there would I think be eg. this Wink
patriot

HQ Request ThreadPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:45 pm    Subject: HQ Request Thread Reply with quote

ye don't i wish. i'm married and work from home.

I currently have hanging on the back of my office door 05 to 08 all signed which are cause for many an arguement.
they were purchased when i had a normal job in a normal office far away from home.

I've even tried the following,

"Rather than spending lots of money on me for christmas just spen 9.99 on a lucy pinder calendar to show howmuch you love me, and you can spend what you saveon yourself."

I got a SLAP Thumb Down

It would be worth arguing further if neon were still issuing pre-signed copies
Pigeon
Site Admin

HQ Request ThreadPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:58 pm    Subject: HQ Request Thread Reply with quote

patriot wrote:
I've even tried the following,

"Rather than spending lots of money on me for christmas just spen 9.99 on a lucy pinder calendar to show howmuch you love me, and you can spend what you saveon yourself."

I got a SLAP Thumb Down

ROFL I think you got away lightly with that Hehe

I do agree it's a shame you can't still buy the calendars (and posters) signed... on the other hand it's pleasing that Lucy is now selling so much stuff she can't run merchandising as a home operation any more, which is what's behind it. You can still send them off to be signed, of course, although that's not so handy in your situation...
patriot

HQ Request ThreadPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:03 pm    Subject: HQ Request Thread Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
You can still send them off to be signed, of course, although that's not so handy in your situation...

ye thanks for pointing that out Wry
Chris

Contributions: 726

HQ Request ThreadPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:48 am    Subject: HQ Request Thread Reply with quote

Wondering if anyone has this picture in high quality (or at least larger) and perhaps more from this set?

evoman91

Contributions: 39

HQ Request ThreadPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:53 pm    Subject: HQ Request Thread Reply with quote

Has anyone got a HQ version of this

Thanks
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

HQ Request ThreadPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:24 pm    Subject: HQ Request Thread Reply with quote

Thats a great pic, sorry i myself dont have a HQ of that pic. Did you get this one from Nuts.co.uk?
evoman91

HQ Request ThreadPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:35 pm    Subject: HQ Request Thread Reply with quote

I can't remember where I got it from sorry I have a few others from that set if you want but most aren't very HQ sadly
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

HQ Request ThreadPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:41 pm    Subject: HQ Request Thread Reply with quote

Nah its ok mate no prob. Pigeon is your best best, hes the Lucy Pinder guru, try him or chris, pinderfan. These are usernames btw
evoman91

HQ Request ThreadPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:32 pm    Subject: HQ Request Thread Reply with quote

ok thanks will do!
Pigeon
Site Admin

HQ Request ThreadPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:57 pm    Subject: HQ Request Thread Reply with quote

Afraid there aren't any HQs of that pic around as far as I know. It is indeed off the Nuts website from a couple of years back. There's a great shortage of HQ pics from Nuts shoots over the last three years or so; about the only higher quality ones we get are the ones which are out as wallpapers, and unfortunately that one isn't one of them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: