Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

HQ Request Thread
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 25, 26, 27  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eazy_g

Contributions: 400

HQ Request ThreadPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:44 pm    Subject: HQ Request Thread Reply with quote

Looking for an HQ of this

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-VT9S2t41Jpo/TaT3CgDAx_I/AAAAAAAACQY/uQd4w6oYZ3Y/s1600/lucy-pinder-best-of-6.jpg
BaBaBooey

Contributions: 171

HQ Request ThreadPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:31 pm    Subject: HQ Request Thread Reply with quote

eazy_g wrote:
Looking for an HQ of this

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-VT9S2t41Jpo/TaT3CgDAx_I/AAAAAAAACQY/uQd4w6oYZ3Y/s1600/lucy-pinder-best-of-6.jpg

the pic didnt load for me Sad
eazy_g

HQ Request ThreadPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:45 pm    Subject: HQ Request Thread Reply with quote

Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

HQ Request ThreadPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:00 am    Subject: HQ Request Thread Reply with quote

Not HQ, but at least decackulated:

Same shoot in HQ: http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/gallery.php?p=1&ps=1&day_s=0&month_s=0&year_s=2002&day_f=0&month_f=0&year_f=2002&c_74=74&pix=4000&r=
patriot

Contributions: 740

HQ Request ThreadPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:38 am    Subject: HQ Request Thread Reply with quote

For completeness, these few none topless mq pics are missing from that gallery

eazy_g

HQ Request ThreadPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:16 am    Subject: HQ Request Thread Reply with quote

Thanks mates, that's a fantastic shoot I over looked Thumb Up!
timeleaper

Contributions: 64

HQ Request ThreadPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:05 am    Subject: HQ Request Thread Reply with quote

WOW Thanks for the awesome thread!
Anyone have this photo in HQ?
And may I ask what photoshoot was this from?
Thanks! Big Smile
BaBaBooey

HQ Request ThreadPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:42 pm    Subject: HQ Request Thread Reply with quote

the shoot is from the 2007 farewell shoot with Michelle

here are the rest but I couldnt find that one in HQ
http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/forum/lucy-pinder-michelle-marsh-farewell-shoot-maxim-2007-t587.html

**EDIT**
I did find a scan of it

Big Smile
timeleaper

HQ Request ThreadPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:45 am    Subject: HQ Request Thread Reply with quote

Thanks BaBaBooey.

Also I Found this pic WHOA! Super sexy!
Anyone know if this picture exists without the watermarks? Or even better in color?
timeleaper

HQ Request ThreadPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:49 am    Subject: HQ Request Thread Reply with quote

Found it!
Set is called Cat Mask

BaBaBooey

HQ Request ThreadPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:46 am    Subject: HQ Request Thread Reply with quote

does anyone know what video/photoshoot this cap came from?? Confused

thx Smile
lolsmasher

Contributions: 607

HQ Request ThreadPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:41 pm    Subject: HQ Request Thread Reply with quote

BaBaBooey wrote:

thx Smile

Hmm. I think it could be from a Loaded or Front video (there aren't that many of them, so narrowing it down shouldn't be too hard), but I'm not entirely sure. It could also be from a Zoo or Nuts video, but I doubt it.
timeleaper

HQ Request ThreadPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:47 am    Subject: HQ Request Thread Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
BaBaBooey wrote:

thx Smile

Hmm. I think it could be from a Loaded or Front video (there aren't that many of them, so narrowing it down shouldn't be too hard), but I'm not entirely sure. It could also be from a Zoo or Nuts video, but I doubt it.

Would love to find this vid! Go to google image search then click on the camera icon on the right beside the search bar where you type then upload the pic and search ! Let me know if you ding the name of the vid hope the helps!
BaBaBooey

HQ Request ThreadPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:53 am    Subject: HQ Request Thread Reply with quote

timeleaper wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:
BaBaBooey wrote:

thx Smile

Would love to find this vid! Go to google image search then click on the camera icon on the right beside the search bar where you type then upload the pic and search ! Let me know if you ding the name of the vid hope the helps!

Thanks for the help everyone, turns out I had it in my collection it was named "LucyPinder_D6_09" from a folder I d/l years ago.

@lolsmasher
You were right its from a Nuts video Smile
jack36

Contributions: 261

HQ Request ThreadPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:03 am    Subject: lucy pinder Reply with quote

its from nuts magazine-april-2007,lucy pinder first topless shoot,one of the best day of my life Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: