Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

HQ Request Thread
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
evoman91

Contributions: 39

HQ Request ThreadPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:35 pm    Subject: HQ Request Thread Reply with quote

Does any one have any more from this set?

Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

HQ Request ThreadPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:32 pm    Subject: HQ Request Thread Reply with quote

That's a pic from Lucy's column in Nuts... sadly no longer with us and if Nuts had any sense they'd bring it back, the woman they've got doing it now is rubbish...

Thing about Nuts column pics is we rarely got to see more than one from any given part of the set, and never got any HQs.

Here are some other Lucy column pics from the same year - scans rather than HQs, and none of them recognisably the same theme, but at least they are related Smile

Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

HQ Request ThreadPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:08 pm    Subject: HQ Request Thread Reply with quote

Falkner wrote:
Hey sorry if they've been posted already, but are there any Hi-res pics of the Royal shoot or the shoot with the Audi? Alright thanks Big Smile

There aren't any actual HQs, but what we do have of those sets are on these links...

Lucy Pinder Nuts Queen of Boobs (Royal Wedding) set

Lucy Pinder Nuts "Cars" issue (Audi) set

eazy_g wrote:
I know it's been posted on here and it's driving me nuts, the pics of her wearing that silver collar, I think they were from Nuts?

Now that we do have HQs of Smile

Here is the whole set... Lucy Pinder "Silver Collar" set

And the three pics with the silver collar...

evoman91

Contributions: 39

HQ Request ThreadPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:12 am    Subject: HQ Request Thread Reply with quote

Awesome thank you Pigeon Smile
eazy_g

Contributions: 400

HQ Request ThreadPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:22 am    Subject: HQ Request Thread Reply with quote

I'm looking for this set

Butthead

Contributions: 1

HQ Request ThreadPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 10:36 am    Subject: HQ Request Thread Reply with quote

Does anyone have of this pics or set a better quality?

I want print A1 poster of this:)
patriot

Contributions: 740

HQ Request ThreadPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 12:03 pm    Subject: HQ Request Thread Reply with quote

To my knowledge thats the biggest version around.

The only one any bigger is the original mag scan which wouldnt be any good for printing http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/forum/lucy-pinder-in-nuts-magazine-t4-1035.html
BaBaBooey

Contributions: 164

HQ Request ThreadPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:50 am    Subject: HQ Request Thread Reply with quote

Does anyone have this complete set? I remember having a few before my HDD died on me Angel

http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/forum/images/lucy-pinder/lucy-pinder-michelle-marsh-bath-03.jpg
patriot

Contributions: 740

HQ Request ThreadPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:36 am    Subject: HQ Request Thread Reply with quote

BaBaBooey

HQ Request ThreadPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:40 pm    Subject: HQ Request Thread Reply with quote

thanks patriot Thumb Up!
BaBaBooey

HQ Request ThreadPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:24 pm    Subject: HQ Request Thread Reply with quote

for Grendel

Grendel

Contributions: 286

HQ Request ThreadPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:00 am    Subject: HQ Request Thread Reply with quote

Ty!
eazy_g

HQ Request ThreadPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:14 am    Subject: HQ Request Thread Reply with quote

Some oldies from 2005 I uncovered for you guys

lolsmasher

Contributions: 601

HQ Request ThreadPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:46 pm    Subject: HQ Request Thread Reply with quote

eazy_g wrote:
Some oldies from 2005 I uncovered for you guys

Broken links, could you repost or PM me?
eazy_g

HQ Request ThreadPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:06 am    Subject: HQ Request Thread Reply with quote

I don't know how they mysteriously got deleted, but here's one

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: