Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

HQ Request Thread
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xxLynnexx

Contributions: 96

HQ Request ThreadPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:03 pm    Subject: HQ Request Thread Reply with quote

Thanks Pigeon. x
jgclark

Contributions: 21

HQ Request ThreadPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:53 pm    Subject: HQ Request Thread Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Which one? Smile The well-known "pink" set with bunny ears is here, if that's the one you mean...

Ah, yes! There are so many "easter eggs" on this site it's easy to lose track. Many thanks for the redirect!
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

HQ Request ThreadPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:50 pm    Subject: HQ Request Thread Reply with quote

Anyone got a larger version of this pic for a wallpaper? Cheers
Chris

Contributions: 726

HQ Request ThreadPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:48 pm    Subject: HQ Request Thread Reply with quote

Nice picture. Though not a fan of the long socks. Why cover up her beautiful legs? Never understood that look in photoshoots.
RockyMoney

HQ Request ThreadPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:54 pm    Subject: HQ Request Thread Reply with quote

The thighs are still visible! But yeah i never understood that sock thing either
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

HQ Request ThreadPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:59 pm    Subject: HQ Request Thread Reply with quote

Nuts went a bit mad for it at one point, it seemed as if everyone's shoots were like that. They seem to have mostly moved on from it now though.

'Fraid we don't have a bigger version of that pic, I've just checked the pics from that issue (11-11-0Cool and it was only ever in gallery format...
RockyMoney

HQ Request ThreadPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:57 pm    Subject: HQ Request Thread Reply with quote

oh well, thanks for looking
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

HQ Request ThreadPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:53 pm    Subject: HQ Request Thread Reply with quote

do u guys think she really knows what an amazing woman she is or the kind of effect she has on us boys?..i mean i'm sure she realizes that she is blessed with great looks and great body and great intelligence and a great temprament..but does she truly know the extent or the depth of these things?
RockyMoney

HQ Request ThreadPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:30 pm    Subject: HQ Request Thread Reply with quote

My guess is she doesnt know the extent of her fan base purely because shes not a huge internet user, but im sure shes aware of her intelligence!
Pigeon
Site Admin

HQ Request ThreadPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:07 pm    Subject: HQ Request Thread Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:
do u guys think she really knows what an amazing woman she is or the kind of effect she has on us boys?..i mean i'm sure she realizes that she is blessed with great looks and great body and great intelligence and a great temprament..but does she truly know the extent or the depth of these things?

I don't think she does...

She puts far too much of her success down to luck rather than to her beauty, talent in showing it, and application to the job which are really what have brought her to eminence...

She doesn't seem to have all that much confidence in her own looks sometimes... she cites some awful dogs as more attractive than her on occasion, when the truth is that their greater fame is due not to greater attractiveness but (usually) to operating in a less restricted market than UK glamour magazines and with the backing of American publicity machines behind them, and if the competition was on a level playing field Lucy would be the clear winner... and indeed, when people equally familiar with her and with the "competitors" decide for themselves, Lucy is usually the winner Big Smile

But even more than that I don't think she has enough regard for her own talent, or enough self-confidence... she seems to think she can't do new things very well... when the truth is that when she does do new things she is invariably really, really, incredibly good at them. Her TV appearances are fine demonstrations of this. To jump straight in at the deep end and present a whole four hours' show, live, without having done anything of the kind before, and with only the small and inexperienced backing of Nuts TV rather than full-on BBC-level professionals, and to do the whole thing better than the regular presenter and not fluff once, is a pretty impressive achievement by any standards. So is achieving the cool, composure and confidence to pull off that tricky switch in "The Real Hustle" in such a professional manner, again without having done anything of the kind before - she was absolutely spot on, perfection in action.

Lucy is very modest, and it is rather charming - but it is at the same time rather sad, that she isn't just talking like that so as not to appear a prat, but she really thinks like that. It's one of my biggest sadnesses in life to have so little opportunity to "big her up" personally, ie. face to face, and tell her how good she really is in such a way that she would know it's a genuine, evidence-backed assessment of her abilities and not just "nice things to say".

I am reminded of one of my old posts on here...

Pigeon wrote:
The real tragedy is that someone as beautiful and perfect as Lucy should suffer from such a lack of confidence as to make her think she had any need to lose weight in the first place. I believe Herve commented on the official forum that those who promote skeletal skinny models over beautiful curvy ones ought to be stabbed. His comment did not survive, but he was dead right.

Ah, Lucy, believe in yourself...
Chris

HQ Request ThreadPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:31 pm    Subject: HQ Request Thread Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
The thighs are still visible! But yeah i never understood that sock thing either

Yeah, at least the thighs are still there. It would be blasphemy if they weren't visible.
RockyMoney

HQ Request ThreadPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:14 am    Subject: HQ Request Thread Reply with quote

I myself have been at one of her calendar signings (she autographs peoples calendars they just bought) and if i read that post then i might have considered to say something to her, but on the other hand its not the kinda thing you say to someone you've just met! She was very happy and cheery when i asked her to sign my calendar, great manners, believe the hype she was great! Anyone else been to 1 of her signings?
Chris

HQ Request ThreadPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:14 am    Subject: HQ Request Thread Reply with quote

I've heard that Lucy is very kind and has great manners. Sounds like a very fun person to meet, and what a beautiful one at that. Wish she'd come, but if she did, doubt it would be the Midwest. Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

HQ Request ThreadPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:22 am    Subject: HQ Request Thread Reply with quote

Chris wrote:
I've heard that Lucy is very kind and has great manners.

Yes

Chris wrote:
Wish she'd come, but if she did, doubt it would be the Midwest. Hehe

Even those of us in the UK are getting to feel like that, no PAs for nearly two years now...
RockyMoney

HQ Request ThreadPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:06 pm    Subject: HQ Request Thread Reply with quote

Sorry to bother you guys, just thought id see if anyone had a HQ version of this pic for a wallpaper. Its difficult for me to find a good sized and good enough detailed non pixulated image as i am using my 42' TV as a monitor. If anyone knows of any great landscape photos of Lucy feel free to share.Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: