Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

HQ Request Thread
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

HQ Request ThreadPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:00 pm    Subject: HQ Request Thread Reply with quote

evoman91 wrote:
http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/forum/does-anyone-have-any-lucy-pinder-mobile-themes-t356.html. It was in the collection of Android wallpapers.

Ah, I see Smile maybe then Grendel can give us a clue next time he shows up Smile
Grendel

Contributions: 286

HQ Request ThreadPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:39 am    Subject: HQ Request Thread Reply with quote

After a tedious search, I've found it. It's been tedious because my collection is mostly "classified" in two categories: topless and non-topless. But this ones were on their own folder, because they're from the Australian edition of Zoo magazine, and they made a spread on Lucy:

Cleaned up:

Here are some of the other pics from that issue. The rest are in this forum for sure, as this is the place where 99% of my pics come from.

evoman91

Contributions: 39

HQ Request ThreadPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:27 pm    Subject: HQ Request Thread Reply with quote

Thank you! Big Grin
fan101

Contributions: 390

HQ Request ThreadPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:22 pm    Subject: HQ Request Thread Reply with quote

i got some large good pics i think no one has the really good shoot that no one has in big pics and part of the chirsmas shoot
fan101

HQ Request ThreadPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:57 am    Subject: HQ Request Thread Reply with quote

hq pls i remember i had this in hq
Pigeon
Site Admin

HQ Request ThreadPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:13 am    Subject: HQ Request Thread Reply with quote

Whatever website it was the version you originally posted came from needs a good kicking for applying such an insulting tag to Lucy, Sophie and Malene...

So I've edited the post to replace the pic with the full size clean version that was already on here Smile
fan101

HQ Request ThreadPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:18 am    Subject: HQ Request Thread Reply with quote

i know but google sucks for what it does gives me the bs frist the prono sites (must i dont know why ethier)
redhawk

Contributions: 274

HQ Request ThreadPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:56 am    Subject: HQ Request Thread Reply with quote

fine but far from reality pictures.anyways good find!
SledgeHammer

Contributions: 702

HQ Request ThreadPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:58 am    Subject: HQ Request Thread Reply with quote

Hey Pigeon I know you said you get it dine but I'd thought I'd still post here so others could see.
Could you find the rest of this set

and this one too

And this too thanks
Pigeon
Site Admin

HQ Request ThreadPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:37 am    Subject: HQ Request Thread Reply with quote

Well the Maxim "Independent Woman" February 2008 shoot (middle pic) is here: http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/forum/hq-request-thread-p3600.html#3600

I'll sort out the others later on, I'm going to have a rest now after sorting out the Nuts pics!
SledgeHammer

HQ Request ThreadPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:00 am    Subject: HQ Request Thread Reply with quote

Oh ok no problem, I'll wait.
fan101

HQ Request ThreadPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:33 am    Subject: HQ Request Thread Reply with quote

i need a hq

or is this the best
SledgeHammer

HQ Request ThreadPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:44 pm    Subject: HQ Request Thread Reply with quote

@fan181 I think it is. Check the previous pages, I think someone said it was, or maybe that was a different thread. Maybe not tough...
Pigeon
Site Admin

HQ Request ThreadPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:03 am    Subject: HQ Request Thread Reply with quote

Probably me Smile it's a Nuts pic so has the usual no-Nuts-HQs problem...
SledgeHammer

HQ Request ThreadPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:13 am    Subject: HQ Request Thread Reply with quote

Could someone pleaser find the pics I posted before shoots?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: