Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

How to:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Site News and Queries
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cebo

Contributions: 3

How to:Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:45 am    Subject: How to: Reply with quote

I have seen several files that are .tar file extension linked to Rapidshare. I attempted to open one that I downloaded. Can't do it, how to open. Tried: Stuffit, tried the simple double-click, tried Archive Utility, tried Zipeg, tried terminal...nothing worked. Downloaded tar file is only 48kb?
Are this files not valid?
Here they are as downloaded:
lucy-nuts-100-lucy-pinder-pics.tar
lucy-pinder-naked-24-06-09.tar
lucy-pinder-nuts-magazine-19-05-09.tar
lucy-pinder-nuts-naked-holiday.tar
lucy-pinder-nuts-website-18-03-09.tar
lucy-pinder-sophie-howard-nuts-repost-19-07-09.tar
michelle-marsh-bodyinmind.tar
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

How to:Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:26 am    Subject: How to: Reply with quote

They should be .tar.gz, not just .tar... has your browser been playing SBs with them? Firefox by any chance? If the download is corrupt try Opera instead of Firefox.

Not that .tar vs .tar.gz should matter, if you can't open them with the native facilities winzip or 7-zip ought to be able to do it.

BTW your email address seems to be invalid; the automatic confirmation of registration email has bounced with the error "mailbox unavailable".
Random_dude365

Contributions: 324

How to:Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:10 am    Subject: How to: Reply with quote

A great web browser is google chrome.

You can get it @ www.google.ie it is normally at the top right corner asking you to download it.
cebo

How to:Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:01 pm    Subject: Thank you Reply with quote

Thanks Pigeon, I'll try both utilities.
Thanks for the heads-up on my email address, I'll use another for my profile.
I was using Safari on Mac with OS X.
Pigeon
Site Admin

How to:Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:07 pm    Subject: How to: Reply with quote

Oh, sorry, I assumed you were on Windoze Blush not being a Mac user myself (Linux shop here) I didn't recognise the names of the utilities you'd already tried.

The two archive utilities I mentioned are both Windoze-only so they won't help on a Mac...

OS X ought to be able to handle .tar.gz directly, but there is a well-known bug in Safari whereby it decompresses .tar.gz automatically on downloading and my guess would be that for some reason it's corrupting it in the process (I have encountered a similar bug in Firefox myself (albeit some time ago) which is why I mentioned Firefox).

So my recommendation now would be to try downloading them with a different browser and then try opening them.
Random_dude365

Contributions: 324

How to:Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:55 pm    Subject: How to: Reply with quote

Google chrome works on mac. Just try it, it's free.

http://www.google.com/chrome/index.html?hl=en&brand=CHFO&utm_campaign=en&utm_source=en-hpp-tst-mac&utm_medium=hpp
cebo

How to:Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:21 pm    Subject: Thanks Pigeon Reply with quote

Yes, I knew those apps were windoze. I opted for your other suggestion and I'm please to say that Opera is great. Much faster and easy to navigate after a little practice. Thanks for the pointer.
Tried to re-download some of those tar files, fine no issues, opened as they should.
Pigeon
Site Admin

How to:Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:52 pm    Subject: How to: Reply with quote

Glad you got it working Thumb Up!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Site News and Queries All times are GMT

Jump to: