Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

How do you feel about models getting boob jobs?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wh33ls23

Contributions: 4

How do you feel about models getting boob jobs?Posted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:57 am    Subject: How do you feel about models getting boob jobs? Reply with quote

I don't mind if they do.
Girls like Alice & Sophie had one and I think it makes them look 10x better than before.

Just wondering what you guys think.
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

How do you feel about models getting boob jobs?Posted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:07 am    Subject: How do you feel about models getting boob jobs? Reply with quote

In my eyes it's if they need them, take Allice Goodwin for example. She was gorgous before her boob job but now she looks a little O.T.T but that's because I prefer natural women rather than fake!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

How do you feel about models getting boob jobs?Posted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:16 am    Subject: How do you feel about models getting boob jobs? Reply with quote

I can't think of any who have actually been improved by it. Larger does not of itself unconditionally mean better... shape is more important than size Smile So the important thing is if they are going to do it at all to get a sufficiently high quality one that it doesn't spoil the shape. There aren't many like that. And if you look in the Sport you will see hundreds that most definitely aren't like that...
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

How do you feel about models getting boob jobs?Posted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:22 am    Subject: How do you feel about models getting boob jobs? Reply with quote

Yeah I completely agree, also think for a boob job to not look entirely silly you would have to have well shaped breasts to begin with, this I think helped Allice. It didn't help for example... Katie Price who had small boobs originally.
Chris

Contributions: 726

How do you feel about models getting boob jobs?Posted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:36 am    Subject: How do you feel about models getting boob jobs? Reply with quote

I feel a little different than Pigeon or Rocky. I also agree with wh33ls23, I feel like Alice Goodwin and Sophie Reade look 100x better after their respective boob jobs. Alice did have nice boobs to begin with but I like how full they are now and that's a turn on for me. I even think at some angles, they look real. Same goes for Sophie.

On the other hand, I dislike boob jobs that look very fake and round, especially when you can noticeably see the silicone (or whatever material may be used).

It all comes down to what you like. My preference is larger boobs (not ridiculously huge), but some smaller boobs are nice to look at, too. Shape is important.
Poggy

Contributions: 579

How do you feel about models getting boob jobs?Posted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:11 am    Subject: How do you feel about models getting boob jobs? Reply with quote

First off let me just say that Sophie had hers done bigger again.

Now I'm certainly a supporter of natural. I honestly think they lose there character when implanted. They no longer have the rippling bounce or movement they had. They don't hang right. Often in the bigger implant cases stretch marks appear and veins. The nipple is out of place or looks plastic when relocated. Worse of all most look like a ball has been shoved in on the chest. That is without the fact you can always see where the bag ends and natural boob starts. The mishaping comes from the fact that the bag can't go into a natural shape as it always has edges to it.
pogo

Contributions: 361

How do you feel about models getting boob jobs?Posted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:38 pm    Subject: How do you feel about models getting boob jobs? Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
tford

Contributions: 363

How do you feel about models getting boob jobs?Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:32 pm    Subject: How do you feel about models getting boob jobs? Reply with quote

It depends, if it truly makes them look better than go for it. Natural is always better but implants can be aesthetically pleasing if done correctly.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: