Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

How did your family members react to Lucy?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
imdb_acc

Contributions: 62

How did your family members react to Lucy?Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:52 am    Subject: How did your family members react to Lucy? Reply with quote

A year ago, I didn't know who Lucy was. I was watching a TV show with my parents on the XBOX360 and this advertisement came up in between:

http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/videos/lucy-pinder-lynx-dry-stripping-makes-me-prematurely-perspire.html

When Lucy took off her straps(tank top was still on), mom started saying ads these days are too vulgar. The second she took her top off, mom walked out of the room. The ad ended and dad asked 'do you know who she is?'. I said no. Then he said "I'm pretty sure you're gonna look her up later tonight Wink ".

I was freakin embarrassed.
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

How did your family members react to Lucy?Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:52 pm    Subject: How did your family members react to Lucy? Reply with quote

I remember a few years ago, I went out to the pub for a few beers with my dad and my uncle (his brother) and a copy of Nuts was on the bar, Lucy's housework shoot. My uncle flicked through and said "she's GORGE-OUS!!" (like he'd seen her before in the Star or whatever) but my dad wasn't impressed Roll Eyes as he's not really a fan of big boobs and what he calls "top-heavy" women (although to be fair, Lucy looks at her best in videos rather than stills).
Tedbaker199

Contributions: 93

How did your family members react to Lucy?Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:32 pm    Subject: How did your family members react to Lucy? Reply with quote

My mum went on my computer to look on the Internet and I had a lucy pinder desktop (awkward) and that's all she said to me was "you have got good taste ain't ya" Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

How did your family members react to Lucy?Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:52 pm    Subject: How did your family members react to Lucy? Reply with quote

Lucy changed my mum's mind about glamour models Big Grin

I avoided all mention of Lucy because I knew what my mum would think. Up until the point where I mentioned Lucy's butterfly painting, because she paints herself and would like that. She did. She also went on google later that evening and found this site Blush Now I keep getting hassled, not for running this site, but because they think Lucy ought to pay me for doing it Hehe

As a result of this I was later able to mention that I was designing someone's calendar with no more adverse a reaction than "Another of these booby ones, is it? Bosoms everywhere?" No, Mum, just in the usual place Hehe
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

How did your family members react to Lucy?Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:45 pm    Subject: How did your family members react to Lucy? Reply with quote

ROFL .. Thumb Up!
Dice

Contributions: 123

How did your family members react to Lucy?Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:15 pm    Subject: How did your family members react to Lucy? Reply with quote

My twin sister hates Lucy Pinder, but only because she has a 'perfect face'. My liking of Lucy Pinder confused my older sister because she had me down as liking people like Keira Knightly and Natalie Portman, and I do, but as I said to my sister, they're all brown eyed brunettes that look stunning, Lucy Pinder though comes with a couple delightful bonuses' Wink
tford

Contributions: 363

How did your family members react to Lucy?Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:55 am    Subject: How did your family members react to Lucy? Reply with quote

I remember my cousin saw a poster of Lucy I have in my room and asked about her and said she was beautiful it was actually one sent to me by this kind site. My brother also saw a picture of her and admired how nicely shaped her boobs were he said "usually I roll my eyes at the busty chicks you like but they fit her."
snowflake

Contributions: 663

How did your family members react to Lucy?Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:28 pm    Subject: How did your family members react to Lucy? Reply with quote

My 2-years-old son saw the computer screen while I was on the forum. He looked 3 seconds, seeing the Lucy's heads, he finally said: "Maman!"
I tryed to explain it wasn't pics of her mummy, but he left, without believing in my words...

Wry Wry Wry Wry Wry Wry Wry Wry Wry Wry Wry Wry Wry Wry
tford

How did your family members react to Lucy?Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:45 pm    Subject: How did your family members react to Lucy? Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:
My 2-years-old son saw the computer screen while I was on the forum. He looked 3 seconds, seeing the Lucy's heads, he finally said: "Maman!"
I tryed to explain it wasn't pics of her mummy, but he left, without believing in my words...

Wry Wry Wry Wry Wry Wry Wry Wry Wry Wry Wry Wry Wry Wry

The real story here is that his mom might resemble Lucy what a lucky bloke (the husband I mean)
snowflake

Contributions: 663

How did your family members react to Lucy?Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:27 pm    Subject: How did your family members react to Lucy? Reply with quote

Hem, well, they resemble but not so much that it's possible to confuse them. Big Smile
My son has a very good eyesight... Yes His world and knowledges are so little, he's still so innocent in front of that adults' world can change in his person... He just reacted according with that the Lucy's appearance makes him feel, cos he only knows this for the moment. As "out of the mouths of babes and sucklings comes the truth", well, I just had to conclue that Lucy must represent a maternal concept for all her fans (comfort of a sweet appearence in the expression of each part of her body and face). And that's right that men don't like boobs by chance! i.e. they forget neither it was so difficult to quit their mother's ones! Hehe Nor they were so comfortable before exiting from a vagin, that's why they already want to come back in! ROFL
So, Teacher , this calls partially into question the appeal i have for Lucy Pinder, cos I never thought before that one of the reasons could be something in rapport with... my mother. Yikes! ... I have to stop here cos it's quite perturbing. This explains the Wry .

Big Smile

PS: I promise to write there my wife's reaction when she will learn that i am interested in Lucy Pinder! Wink Hehe
BigOmar

Contributions: 80

How did your family members react to Lucy?Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:30 pm    Subject: How did your family members react to Lucy? Reply with quote

my member reacted very positively to Lucy.
tford

How did your family members react to Lucy?Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:36 am    Subject: How did your family members react to Lucy? Reply with quote

I think my mother who is a strong Christian would take issue with Lucy's nudity.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: