Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

How did you discover Lucy?
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cheatcoder

Contributions: 4

How did you discover Lucy?Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:36 am    Subject: How did you discover Lucy? Reply with quote

Hey All,

I was just curious to know how all of you discovered Lucy? My story is kind of funny. A friend and I challenged each other to see which one of us could find the hottest model on the internet. Several links were swapped, with the girls getting more and more attractive. Once I got the link to Lucy's website, I declared my friend the winner. Needless to say, we spent most of that night ogling pictures of Lucy. Gotta love what a few pictures of a beautiful woman can do to a couple of teenager boys Hehe
Poggy

Contributions: 579

How did you discover Lucy?Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:23 am    Subject: How did you discover Lucy? Reply with quote

As stated many times before. I was there on the first day the Daily Star printed the first picture of Lucy. The day Lucy was discovered Thumb Up!
tford

Contributions: 363

How did you discover Lucy?Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:54 am    Subject: How did you discover Lucy? Reply with quote

You know honestly I dont even really remember but it was prior to her going nude and I remember when I heard she had finally gone nude rushing home from school.
eazy_g

Contributions: 400

How did you discover Lucy?Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:51 am    Subject: How did you discover Lucy? Reply with quote

That's a rather funny question, as of anyone in the world, it was my girlfriend that showed her to me. I have to thank her for introducing me to Lucy! She showed me her picture and asked if I thought her boobs were plastic, long before she finally went topless (early 2007), and of course I told her no Hehe
BigOmar

Contributions: 80

How did you discover Lucy?Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:08 pm    Subject: hi Reply with quote

saw a copy of Nuts on a coffee table in my mates flat in uni.
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

How did you discover Lucy?Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:16 pm    Subject: How did you discover Lucy? Reply with quote

Pretty much the same as Poggy, if I hadnt picked up that newspaper I wouldn't be here Hehe Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

How did you discover Lucy?Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:27 pm    Subject: How did you discover Lucy? Reply with quote

I don't buy newspapers, I get my news off the internet Hehe This is a process which for many years had involved simply skipping past the pictures of scantily-clad young ladies as being of no interest. However in Lucy's case I found I had no choice but to do exactly the opposite Big Grin
snowflake

Contributions: 663

How did you discover Lucy?Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:01 pm    Subject: How did you discover Lucy? Reply with quote

There's not Nuts in France... I was googling a picture of something (i don't remember what) and on a page, among the other pics, there was a pic of LP. If it was an other person, i think i would have never searched during few weeks to find to put a name on this face. Be going to know why! Shrug I finished to discover a name and to fall on the old official website where i learnt with surprise she was a glamour model. Hehe
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

How did you discover Lucy?Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:19 am    Subject: How did you discover Lucy? Reply with quote

I got an email from FHM promoting the annual 100sexiest list and it featured a pic of Michelle Marsh. After a quick search of google I noticed she was often photographed with a particularly eye-catching brunette Wink I never have been a big fan of Michelle so I'm not sure why her searched for her pics that day, glad I did though. Big Grin
snowflake

Contributions: 663

How did you discover Lucy?Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:41 am    Subject: How did you discover Lucy? Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
a particularly eye-catching brunette

Thumb Up! Thumb Up! You find too there's something special in her glance...
patriot

Contributions: 739

How did you discover Lucy?Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:09 am    Subject: How did you discover Lucy? Reply with quote

I'm pretty sure it was late 2004 and this issue of nuts.
I remember one of my bosses at the time coming in with the mag and saying,

"look, it's that bird the Star found on Brighton beach"

The guy was and is an ass but i will be forever in his dept from that day on Thumb Up!

Last edited by patriot on Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
patriot

Contributions: 739

How did you discover Lucy?Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:21 am    Subject: How did you discover Lucy? Reply with quote

HQ's Thumb Up!

Last edited by patriot on Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
incoming26

Contributions: 6

How did you discover Lucy?Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:05 pm    Subject: How did you discover Lucy? Reply with quote

Those were the times...
Poggy

Contributions: 579

How did you discover Lucy?Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:17 am    Subject: How did you discover Lucy? Reply with quote

patriot wrote:
I'm pretty sure it was late 2004 and this issue of nuts.
I remember one of my bosses at the time coming in with the mag and saying,

"look, it's that bird the Star found on Brighton beach"

The guy was and is an ass but i will be forever in his dept from that day on Thumb Up!

I see what you mean. He didn't even get the right beach Hehe
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

How did you discover Lucy?Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:06 am    Subject: How did you discover Lucy? Reply with quote

first pic that got my attention

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Jump to: