Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

How did you discover Lucy?
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Richard

Contributions: 228

How did you discover Lucy?Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:37 pm    Subject: How did you discover Lucy? Reply with quote

You know how when you perform an image search, sometimes items you'd think are completely unrelated to the search appear? That's how it started!

I know it was sometime in 2004...I want to say springtime.

Doing a search and saw this stunning woman...followed the link to an Italian fansite!

For about a week, I thought Lucy was Italian.

The next weekend I finally searched her full name, found the old official site, and have been smitten ever since.
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

How did you discover Lucy?Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:30 pm    Subject: How did you discover Lucy? Reply with quote

italian fan site........lucy-pinder.tk?!!
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

How did you discover Lucy?Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:28 pm    Subject: How did you discover Lucy? Reply with quote

qwertiebertie wrote:
italian fan site........lucy-pinder.tk?!!
Wasnt that the one with all the newspaper scans? I remember that web address Big Laugh
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

How did you discover Lucy?Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:58 pm    Subject: How did you discover Lucy? Reply with quote

yeah

http://lucypinder.altervista.org/
linkweed

How did you discover Lucy?Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:33 am    Subject: How did you discover Lucy? Reply with quote

Grandad Wow I havent been there in years, nor did I even know it still existed. When I first started searching that was the best Lucy gallery I could find aside from the "black" forum. Think I may have to do one big siterip as a nice little backup. Thanks for that Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

How did you discover Lucy?Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:47 am    Subject: How did you discover Lucy? Reply with quote

I did that ages ago Hehe Lot of Lucy's early Star pics are very good... trouble is the scans are so awful it takes ages to get just one into a vaguely postable condition, and even then it's still highly suboptimal Wry
eazy_g

Contributions: 416

How did you discover Lucy?Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:03 pm    Subject: How did you discover Lucy? Reply with quote

Notice a lot of pics on there I don't think i had seen before

Never seen this one before

Pigeon
Site Admin

How did you discover Lucy?Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:26 am    Subject: How did you discover Lucy? Reply with quote

I've had a copy for years, but despite having spent a few hours tediously poking through my collection, I can't find a large copy...
snowflake

Contributions: 663

How did you discover Lucy?Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:48 am    Subject: How did you discover Lucy? Reply with quote

OK This is the first pic I saw. It's why it was difficult to me she could be one of these girls of glamour pics... The way she made until today can't have been read in her eyes in this pic.
CTLucyFan

Contributions: 31

How did you discover Lucy?Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:28 pm    Subject: How did you discover Lucy? Reply with quote

Well, I'm in the U.S., and apparently living under a rather large stone as I never heard of Lucy until this past Friday...

Was checking in on FaceBook, and over on the right there's that sidebar that shows you some friends (or their friends)? Lo and behold, there's a profile picture of this stunning woman, barely contained by a white bikini, at the side of a swimming pool. (By the way, the name above the picture was "Bill"--last name withheld to protect the guilty--but let's not go there...)

Anyway, after picking myself up off the floor after my swoon, I went to our mutual friend's page and began combing through his friends list, to find that fully 75% of his friends were men with profile pics of bikini-clad models (evidently, I'm now told, a shameless ploy to get others to friend them). Then I came across another profile pic of the same woman (we can thank "Giovanni" for this one), only this time in a brown bikini and standing hip-deep in the ocean. And in the comments, more than one person denounced Giovanni's prevarication and observed, "That's Lucy Pinder, you twit!"

Well, a little foray into Google eventually brought me up to speed on Lucy, and here I am now, blissfully, assimilated!
linkweed

How did you discover Lucy?Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:42 pm    Subject: How did you discover Lucy? Reply with quote

CTLucyFan wrote:
this time in a brown bikini and standing hip-deep in the ocean.
Scratch Chin Yea, i'd say thats a good introduction to Lucy
CTLucyFan

How did you discover Lucy?Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:46 pm    Subject: How did you discover Lucy? Reply with quote

Linkweed, there it is, indeed. Thanks for another look. Quite literally, breathtaking.
Pigeon
Site Admin

How did you discover Lucy?Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:33 pm    Subject: How did you discover Lucy? Reply with quote

I thought it would be that one Hehe let me guess... "Giovanni" was getting confused over matters to do with Erin Drewes and Tim Tebow? Smile

Glad to have you on board Thumb Up!
CTLucyFan

How did you discover Lucy?Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:13 pm    Subject: How did you discover Lucy? Reply with quote

Well, guess I'm in good company Big Smile I do believe that I could gaze at that one for hours on end...

Glad to be here, too. Compliments on the site and the Forum...and I must say how pleasant it is to see the decency and consideration in postings here. It's quite obvious that Lucy's fans--the ones here, anyway--think so highly of her.

Speaking of which (and off topic): do you have any inkling as to whether Lucy might actually visit this site and/or read some of the commentary?
Poggy

Contributions: 581

How did you discover Lucy?Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:01 am    Subject: How did you discover Lucy? Reply with quote

Plus here you aren't censored if you disagree with something. Like at some other place we know Spinning Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: