Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Holly Peers
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 95, 96, 97  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marty

Contributions: 562

Holly PeersPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:27 am    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

gokkunfan wrote:

That is a great picture, shame about the watermark again Sad
gokkunfan

Contributions: 413

Holly PeersPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:16 pm    Subject: Holly Peers - Nuts - 2013-09-27 - pt3 Reply with quote

Holly Peers - Nuts - 2013-09-27 - pt3
This is from Holly's Nuts set back in September 2013.
Instead of putting a December date on the file, I labelled it as near to the actual date of shooting as possible (which undoubtedly happened even before September.)

60.5MB - MP4 - 1280x720 - 2:00
http://depositfiles.com/files/9fk5vyew5

Also, I reuploaded the 2nd video and added a higher quality higher bitrate clip, with less blurring. Go back a few pages to see the new link.
Marty

Holly PeersPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:24 am    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

Thanks again gokkunfan Smile
Hoolycious

Contributions: 31

Holly PeersPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:23 pm    Subject: Holly's tattoos Reply with quote

Does anyone know Holly's tattoos meaning ?
gokkunfan

Holly PeersPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:38 am    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

"Does anyone know Holly's tattoos meaning ?"

If you're referring to the letters, I think those are her initials. Two of the letters are clearly P & J, but the bottom one never looked like an H to me. It's funny how many pics of Holly have the tattoo airbrushed out. It's quite difficult to find pics WITH the tattoo. Shame they don't spend that time airbrushing out the feather tattoo.

Anyway, here's some fresh stuff:

Holly Peers - Page 3 - 2013-12-02

Marty

Holly PeersPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:26 am    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

gokkunfan wrote:
"Does anyone know Holly's tattoos meaning ?"

If you're referring to the letters, I think those are her initials. Two of the letters are clearly P & J, but the bottom one never looked like an H to me. It's funny how many pics of Holly have the tattoo airbrushed out. It's quite difficult to find pics WITH the tattoo. Shame they don't spend that time airbrushing out the feather tattoo.

I agree, I don't know what possessed her to have such a horrid tattoo in such a prominent position. Sad
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Holly PeersPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:07 am    Subject: Re: Holly's tattoos Reply with quote

Hoolycious wrote:
Does anyone know Holly's tattoos meaning ?

People often choose a tatoo without knowing the real meaning, but only cos a image and a place on the body please to them.

Feathers on the left side: Holly need her affective life to be protect by air powers. She expects to be more clear-sight in this field because of a sad experience or an affective fragility. Plus, there's something linked with enjoying the day.

Star in right wrist: Holly calls to her inner force for going forward. She felt she could be influenceable or manipulated...

Anchor on the thumb: Same thing. She wants to trust in her creative force and other things wich work Inside.

3 letters on the inguinal fold: confusion of emotions and so inihibitions of actions in rapport with what this letters refer to . Energy have to flow. Perhaps she search this sensation in sexual energy (maybe one of the reasons why she chose glamour modeling). I read P J S.

Flower on left foot (specy to determinate): She need to be more self-confident in her sensations and feelings. Perhaps the origin of this "problem" comes from relation with mother.

I suppose there could be other brushed tatoos... Generally, they express an ununderstood frustration for not evolving in self-confidance, near something more substancial for her personnal life, whereas her energy is there and her volonty too. She doesn't hesitate to make these tatoo in spite of her job: she needs to affirm the full handling on her life in front of external infuences. Certainly a very interessant person. Roll Eyes
Hoolycious

Contributions: 31

Holly PeersPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:20 am    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

Thanks guys !
gokkunfan

Holly PeersPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:00 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

a few additions I dug up from...

Pabo:
gokkunfan

Holly PeersPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:45 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

It looks like Holly's 2014 calendar is available iOS iPad

http://anonym.to/?http://appshopper.com/lifestyle/official-holly-peers-2014-calendar-hd
2013arthus

Contributions: 180

Holly PeersPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:09 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

you guys know Keeley Hazell??
gokkunfan

Holly PeersPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:25 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

2013arthus wrote:
you guys know Keeley Hazell??

Yes, we do. This is the Holly Peers thread Smile

You want: http://www.nudecelebforum.com/showthread.php?t=2063 or http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/forum/what-i-have-from-keeley-t340.html

Welcome to the internet ROFL
gokkunfan

Holly PeersPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:06 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

Holly Peers - Candy Cane Babe 03
(2013-12-04)
364MB - WMV - 1280x720 - 8:28
http://planetsuzy.org/showpost.php?p=8915501&postcount=51

gokkunfan

Holly PeersPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:43 am    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

gokkunfan

Holly PeersPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:03 am    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

Holly Peers - Nuts - December 13 2013

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: