Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Holly Peers
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 95, 96, 97  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marty

Contributions: 562

Holly PeersPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:03 am    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

Nice, now that's more like it Page 3 Smile
Beerlover

Contributions: 1423

Holly PeersPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:05 am    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

Page 3 January 22nd 2013 UHQ

Enjoy the big pics of the hottest women alive.
Beerlover

Holly PeersPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:24 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

I fond this:

Since when a breast is a sagging breast?

Many have already belonged from the pencil test by which a sagging breast should be proved: If a pencil which is positioned in the unterbreast fold is held only by the weight of the breast, a sagging breast is given. Though this test can deliver a trend, however, the volume of the breast does not consider. A full breast which fixes the pencil between breast and chest alone by her mass must not be necessarily a slope bosom. But also very small breasts can hang and would fall by this grid.

Hence, plastic surgeons have put up own classification. They interpret the position of the nipple in relation to the unterbreast fold. In general an “aesthetic nipple” is given if the distance amounts between nipple and unterbreast fold between 5-7 cm. Only with a distance of less than 2 cm the doctor speaks of the first signs of a sagging breast.

The Regnault classification (Regnault P., Breast ptosis: definition and treatment. Clin Plast Surg 1976 Apr; 3:193-203) gives here other clues and divides the gravity of the Ptosis (Hang down of an organ) of the breast in 4 gradations:

Degree 0 (no sagging breast) The centre of the nipple (the wart court) does not lie above the unterbreast fold. Nipples can point upwards.

Degree 1 (light sagging breast) The centre of the nipple easily lies about or at the height of the unterbreast fold. This form is widespread.

Degree 2 (mediocre sagging breast) The centre of the nipple lies 1-3 cm below the unterbreast fold, but above the lowest breast contour. With bigger breasts the nipples can point down.

Degree 3 (strong sagging breast)
The centre of the nipple lies more than 3 cm below the unterbreast fold and below the lowest breast contour. Already with smaller breasts the nipples can point down.

Holly´s great boobs had degree 1, the form is the most widespread. Therefore Holly had only average boobs. Wink Wink Wink
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Holly PeersPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:39 am    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

Got to say Beerlover. What rubbish. A big breast is always going to sag a little. It's called gravity Wink
Beerlover

Holly PeersPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:23 am    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

Well, I find it no garbage if one tries to fathom the female anatomy. I think, most are here because they like nice, well-shaped breasts.

And Holly has for the size of her wonderful breasts a fantastic shape. Their miraculous breasts still resist extensively the gravitation.
Beerlover

Holly PeersPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:37 am    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

Holly is tomorrow in the Front magazine together with Rosie.

http://www.frontarmy.com/girls/why-you-need-front-178-featuring-holly-and-rosie/
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Holly PeersPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:12 am    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

Amazing Thumb Up! It's been ages since Holly was last in Front. And I think she's only had the one covershoot, but it's one of her best imo. Plus Rosie's in the mix as well, it can't fail. Big Grin
Marty

Holly PeersPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:22 am    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

Wow, more Holly goodness, January ends on a high!
Beerlover

Holly PeersPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:12 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

FRONT Photoshoot Teaser (March 2013)

https://hotfile.com/dl/191586221/c1420ec/RJ__HP_FRONT_Teaser_March2013_720p.rar.htm

OMG Holly looking so perfect. Cloud 9 Cloud 9 Cloud 9 Cloud 9 Cloud 9 Cloud 9 Cloud 9 Cloud 9 Cloud 9 Cloud 9
Marty

Holly PeersPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:22 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

Goddamit, Holly is looking damn fine at the moment. The last few days have really cheered me up with all the new pictures of her, if only I was 15 years younger... I still wouldn't stand even a remote chance with her Wink
Beerlover

Holly PeersPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:23 am    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

Beerlover

Holly PeersPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:00 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

My absolute dream Holly's fantastic boobs as to raise as Rhian it does.
Marty

Holly PeersPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:18 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

I got my copy of Front, needless to say I got the Holly cover Smile
Marty

Holly PeersPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:07 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

I have to say I'm very disappointed in the Front shoot, the video promised so much more than the actual magazine. There's a two page picture of Holly where half of her face has been chopped off and a two page picture of Rosie's bum and feet. The cover is the best picture.
Beerlover

Holly PeersPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:08 am    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

Nuts Photoshoot (31st Jan 2013)

https://hotfile.com/dl/191841108/b0d97f7/HP_EF_SP_JF_Nts_31-01-2013_720p.rar.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: