Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Holly Peers
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 95, 96, 97  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marty

Contributions: 562

Holly PeersPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:27 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

Beerlover wrote:

Incredible hot. Holly´s ass looks so fine.

I concur, she doesn't show it enough in her shoots. To me Holly is the epitome of "hotness".
Dizzler

Contributions: 39

Holly PeersPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:29 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

Awesome. Can't wait to see the outtakes. Stacey and Emma will be a bonus too!
Marty

Holly PeersPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:36 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

Beerlover wrote:

Incredible hot. Holly´s ass looks so fine.

On the subject of Holly's bum, and apologies for the crapness of the scan, but I loved this picture from HeDD magazine last year. Shame there were never any high quality pics released (other than the original ones)

Beerlover

Contributions: 1423

Holly PeersPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:24 am    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

OMG, Holly´s bum is so awesome hot, she is the perfection of sexiness and female beauty. And i love her pretty face. She is incredible hot.
Beerlover

Holly PeersPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:09 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

Staci has 30E and her boobs are not smaller than Holly´s. So i think Holly had maximum 32E and her 4 years younger boobs hanging more than Lucy´s awesome pair.

Lucy´s boobs are minimum one class better than Holly´s nice pair, but over all is Holly a little bit hotter. So Holly is my new number one. Sorry Lucy.
Beerlover

Holly PeersPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:13 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

Holly´s ass is so hot. Simply fantastic.
Beerlover

Holly PeersPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:53 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

Sadly Holly´s pics are very often strong photoshoped. Her skin isn´t perfect, she had some marks on her body, one big over her right breast. In the both first pics you can´t see the mark.

The other three pics are from an vid and you see the mark clear. Holly isn´t perfect, she had some flaws, but her little flaws are one part of her awesome hotness.

I hope the don´t photoshoped her so much in future. She is such an unbeliavble natural beatuy with little, but nice flaws

staceball

Contributions: 2

Holly PeersPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:14 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

Beerlover wrote:
Sadly Holly´s pics are very often strong photoshoped. Her skin isn´t perfect, she had some marks on her body, one big over her right breast. In the both first pics you can´t see the mark.

The other three pics are from an vid and you see the mark clear. Holly isn´t perfect, she had some flaws, but her little flaws are one part of her awesome hotness.

I hope the don´t photoshoped her so much in future. She is such an unbeliavble natural beatuy with little, but nice flaws

No one's perfect. I figured that mark over her breast was a birth mark? She still looks amazing. I hate the heavily photoshoped pics to, no need with someone as good looking as Holly.
Marty

Holly PeersPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:57 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

I like Holly's "birth mark" because it shows she's normal and has a few flaws.

For me, the reason I find Holly so hot is that, she has such a lovely face. I'm attracted to brunettes anyway but she has lovely eyes and a great smile. her body is just an added bonus Smile
Beerlover

Holly PeersPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:34 am    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

Marty wrote:
I like Holly's "birth mark" because it shows she's normal and has a few flaws.

For me, the reason I find Holly so hot is that, she has such a lovely face. I'm attracted to brunettes anyway but she has lovely eyes and a great smile. her body is just an added bonus Smile

Yes you are right Marty, Holly has such a nice face, her dazzlingly beautiful eyes and her absolute charming smile are a highligh of female beauty. But her face also isn´t flawless. Her hairstyle is often not the best, she had too much make up and sometimes her face looks a little bit like a frendly "grandma".

Yeah, her body with her nice flaws is a wounderfull added bonus. Nearly perfect tits and a fine ass. Big Smile
Beerlover

Holly PeersPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:07 am    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

Holly had also a mark on her left bum cheek. And her legs are a little bit to robust. But this another small flaws are one reason, why Holly is my number one. Holly is a nerarly perfect beauty with a few little flaws. But she is simply amanzing.
Beerlover

Holly PeersPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:31 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

The fist pics is not photoshoped from a vid. You see here the big mole on the upper side of her boobs. And her boobs hanging fairly down. In the second photoshoped pic you see no mole and her boobs are hangig only a little bit.

In the first photoshoped pic Holly has perfect shaped boobs. In the both other not photoshoped pics Holly´s great pair had clear another shape. Her boobs looks more stocky and by far not so firm as in the first pic. Holly´s posture is nearly the same in all pics. I´m looking a lot of vids and pics from Holly in the last time. I´m now sure, that they not only photoshoped her skin, they photoschoped also her boobs, raised them und chance the shape. Holly don´t need such a nonsense, her natural body is so hot and very beautiful, also her face without make up.

Beerlover

Holly PeersPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:59 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

You can see Holly´s tits clear from the back! This is a great view on Holly´s fantastic boobs and looks super-sexy
Beerlover

Holly PeersPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:14 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

Beerlover wrote:

Staci has 30E and her boobs are not smaller than Holly´s. So i think Holly had maximum 32E and her 4 years younger boobs hanging more than Lucy´s awesome pair.

Lucy´s boobs are minimum one class better than Holly´s nice pair, but over all is Holly a little bit hotter. So Holly is my new number one. Sorry Lucy.

Staci´s boobs lokks her really small. Perhaps Holly´s pair is yet slightly onn size bigger. But Staci´s are very perky and hotter.
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Holly PeersPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:41 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

Beerlover wrote:

---
You can see Holly´s tits clear from the back! This is a great view on Holly´s fantastic boobs and looks super-sexy

This has always been one of my favourite pics for the exact reason you stated. Thumb Up! It's a great pic as something's going on in the front and the back Hehe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: