Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Holly Peers
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 95, 96, 97  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marty

Contributions: 562

Holly PeersPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:19 am    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

Beerlover wrote:
Sorry Lucy, but Holly is the hottest brit girl.

I concur, but Lucy was my favourite until Holly came on to the scene.

I can never decide who'd be third though! Wry
Marty

Holly PeersPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:09 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

I had to chop the right hand side of the picture off because I didn't want to bend the magazine, but here's another picture from heDD magazine...

linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Holly PeersPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:20 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

Thumb Up! Lurrvely shot. Just curious, how many pages of pics are there? Thanks for the scan too.
Marty

Holly PeersPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:36 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

14 pages in total (including the cover). Six of those are double pages of which one is this one that's already been published by heDD themselves

and one which has Holly on the left hand side and the Easter Bunny on the right (so doesn't actually include Holly).

My scanner really isn't up to scanning them, I'm not too happy with the two I've done tbh, and I don't have the skill set to clean them up like others on here can.

I can give them a go at some point and see what people think, the pictures in the magazine are pretty good which helps I suppose.
Beerlover

Contributions: 1431

Holly PeersPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:53 am    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

With Rosie Jones.
Marty

Holly PeersPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:57 am    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

Is that from this week's Nuts?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Holly PeersPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:44 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

Yes
Marty

Holly PeersPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:32 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

Excellent Smile
Beerlover

Holly PeersPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:51 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

Rosie looks so hot in this shooting. Better than Holly.
linkweed

Holly PeersPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:59 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

Your scans look great mdk Thumb Up!, thanks for the pics.

Looks like Nuts has a streak of good photoshoots going. 4 issues now I think since the last Top100/TV feature. Yea this week has Billie F, but we get Holly/Rosie so its all good. Wink
Oz67

Contributions: 12

Holly PeersPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:00 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

Beerlover wrote:

Hard to believe, but need to see the rest of the shoot! Thanks for the preview image!
Marty

Holly PeersPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:55 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
Your scans look great mdk Thumb Up!, thanks for the pics.

Thanks, and you're welcome

Beerlover wrote:

I've never really found Rosie particularly hot or sexy, Holly on the other hand Smile
Beerlover

Holly PeersPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:00 am    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

Both are very hot. Rosie is beautifuler, but Holly is more sexy.
Marty

Holly PeersPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:16 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

Beerlover wrote:

Both are very hot. Rosie is beautifuler, but Holly is more sexy.

Nice scans, shame there weren't a few more pictures, hopefully Nuts'll have some out takes in a week or two.

Rosie always looks too young whereas Holly just has a quality about her, I think it's her eyes more than anything that do it for me. . Oh well, each to their own Big Smile
linkweed

Holly PeersPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:02 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

Cant understand why this wouldnt be the main feature Wry ...Great shoot but as said already, wish there were more. Thanks. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: