Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Holly Peers
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 102, 103, 104  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tradermorpheus

Contributions: 11

Holly PeersPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 8:11 am    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
tradermorpheus wrote:
Joined onlyfans and enjoying her content although a bit infrequent,still fine with me.

MCG has really spoiled everyone and fans seem to be asking for more and more content and even nudity (perhaps)

More I look at OF as a website, it seems to be a variation of a private Twitter account. Maybe she should use it like Twitter and along with pics/vids also interact more with her fans....
When will people get it through their thick skulls the full frontal nudity thing isn't going to happen. I sub to both Holly's OnlyFans and Lucy Collett's SeeSnaps and neither has ever done full frontal nudity. People want that sort of stuff go watch pr0n not Glam content. You think they would know this by now as opposed to begging for it.

I don't know what I was thinking when I made the post above, talking about full nudity was very disrespectful to Holly as well the other Glamour girls.

However unlike Nuts, MCG has a lot of implied nudity and Holly has proved to be the best model on MCG. This format requires a combination of acting skills and modelling. Right now she is just the "Queen of Tease."

I hope she doesn't retire like Rhian and makes a switch to acting similar to Joey Fisher.

Could be the next Bo Derek or Shannon Tweed. Lucy made the switch but no nudity or sex scenes seems to have worked against her.

For a moment just imagine Holly in a movie like Bolero Spinning Eyes Spinning Eyes
phantomas

Contributions: 543

Holly PeersPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 3:43 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

tradermorpheus wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
tradermorpheus wrote:
Joined onlyfans and enjoying her content although a bit infrequent,still fine with me.

MCG has really spoiled everyone and fans seem to be asking for more and more content and even nudity (perhaps)

More I look at OF as a website, it seems to be a variation of a private Twitter account. Maybe she should use it like Twitter and along with pics/vids also interact more with her fans....
When will people get it through their thick skulls the full frontal nudity thing isn't going to happen. I sub to both Holly's OnlyFans and Lucy Collett's SeeSnaps and neither has ever done full frontal nudity. People want that sort of stuff go watch pr0n not Glam content. You think they would know this by now as opposed to begging for it.

I don't know what I was thinking when I made the post above, talking about full nudity was very disrespectful to Holly as well the other Glamour girls.

However unlike Nuts, MCG has a lot of implied nudity and Holly has proved to be the best model on MCG. This format requires a combination of acting skills and modelling. Right now she is just the "Queen of Tease."

I hope she doesn't retire like Rhian and makes a switch to acting similar to Joey Fisher.

Could be the next Bo Derek or Shannon Tweed. Lucy made the switch but no nudity or sex scenes seems to have worked against her.

For a moment just imagine Holly in a movie like Bolero Spinning Eyes Spinning Eyes

Her new video for MCG is :censored:ing AMAZING! She is so sexy and her teasing skills are at a top level (for the moment only Lucy Vixen is in the top out there with Holly). Probably the best video of Holly from this year and one of top 3 of all time for MCG .
donbalon

Contributions: 206

Holly PeersPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 11:13 am    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

Poetry in motion

https://gfycat.com/gifs/detail/DescriptiveShabbyAfricanpiedkingfisher
KungFury

Contributions: 99

Holly PeersPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 8:09 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

She's doing some BTS stuff on her OnlyFans, which is her next BodyInMind shoot. Which is awesome!!

I prefer BodyInMind over MCG their shoots are so much better. Better quality. My problem with MCG shoots are their pictures are too Censored bright. Dim down the brightness. BodyInMind is the best, full HD pics. Cannae whack it. Can't wait for it. 😍
elfinlez

Contributions: 85

Holly PeersPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 9:55 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

KungFury wrote:
She's doing some BTS stuff on her OnlyFans, which is her next BodyInMind shoot. Which is awesome!!

I prefer BodyInMind over MCG their shoots are so much better. Better quality. My problem with MCG shoots are their pictures are too Censored bright. Dim down the brightness. BodyInMind is the best, full HD pics. Cannae whack it. Can't wait for it. 😍

totally agree.. quality of MCG photos aren't good at all, just a blast of flash, no lighting sense.. BodyInMind is class apart, however nothing can beat the Page3, ZOO, Nuts photo shoots that we used to see couple of years ago
phantomas

Contributions: 543

Holly PeersPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 8:14 am    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

KungFury wrote:

Maybe BIM are better when it comes to pics, but the videos of MCG had no equal in the last months. And Holly was extremely sexy in those videos. In fact, it's great to see some good pics with such a fine girl, but to watch a whole video with her, watch her teasing us and getting undressed, it's just a different story.
inferno

Contributions: 31

Holly PeersPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 12:24 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

MCG is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy better than anything else in glamour modelling at the moment.

It's not even a contest. Their stuff sets the industry standard.
KungFury

Holly PeersPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 7:35 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

I'm not saying MGC sucks, I do like their videos but idk. It's a bit samey and their kinda quick edit a lot sometimes that bugs me. I remember Kelly Hall had her own website and she did videos on there, but they were brilliant quality. No edits, all in one shot. Also PlayboyPlus do the same too and I prefer that. Not saying MGC videos are terrible, it's hit and miss. I understand their just new, but yeah I think theirs improvements needs to be made to get to the BodyInMind, PlayboyPlus, etc level u know.

My main problem is the pics, too Censored bright. If they are reading this. Please do dim down the brightness on your pictures!
TinkerTailor

Contributions: 1

Holly PeersPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 10:02 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

I love MCG's photo sets, they are better than anything else in Glamour modeling. I would say BiM is equal in terms of quality but MCG also produces new content 3 times a week minimum.

MCG's videos are a completely different story. I think they are shot very amateurishly and are poorly edited. 2 angles switching back and forth every 5 seconds. The model being out of focus. Objects in front of the model. And whoever is shooting the video should frame a shot better. In a 20 minute video of Holly her entire head and entire bum might be on screen for 60 seconds, otherwise one of the two is out of frame. All their videos aren't like this, but every one with Holly is. I had hoped they'd fix this but I haven't seen a MCG video of Holly that I didn't think was a waste of her talent.

I like MCG and don't want to sound too critical of their videos but there are some very simple things they could do while shooting to improve the end product.
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 980

Holly PeersPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 8:39 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

MCG rules....i have galleries of awesome screenshots from their vids and their photo galleries

its arty and clever and smart ways of filming cute girls not wearing very much , classy too...and fun

holly has filmed a lot recently on MCG...all good
KungFury

Holly PeersPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 11:25 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

I do like her videos and her latest pics, even though it's still too bright. Sorry I want to love it but it's the brightness of the pics are off putting for me.
gokkunfan

Contributions: 424

Holly PeersPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 8:31 am    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

various little images I made featuring Holly, and others. There are some repeated images. they look good fullscreen on a 16:9 monitor, 1920x1080 or higher.
BobJonz1

Holly PeersPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 12:12 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

Those collages are spectacular! Thanks for that! Good to see Stacey Massey. There isn't enough of her out there!
gokkunfan

Contributions: 424

Holly PeersPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 5:56 am    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

Thanks ^
I put a bunch more collages here, if anyone is interested: http://imgbox.com/g/4aAIe0lCkM

single download link: http://k2s.cc/file/ca2685631e9ee/collages.rar
gameboydan

Contributions: 2

Holly PeersPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 5:34 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

You sir, are a legend!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: