Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Holly Peers
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AirJordanFan93

Contributions: 539

Holly PeersPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:00 am    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

seckrets wrote:
She has a tendency to take a few days to post some things. She started an advent calendar suggested by a sub but she stopped after a week. She's just inconsistent with post.
that tends to be a theme with these types of services. Lucy Collett is the same with her premium SnapChat. She is very inconsistent with her posts and how often she posts a day.
seckrets

Contributions: 14

Holly PeersPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:14 am    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

I would be kind of upset about that with Lucy because of how much her private snapchat is but I do understand that they have personal life's. And they can't fulfill every request. But they respond fairly to pm. Holly does from my experience.
AirJordanFan93

Holly PeersPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:15 am    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

seckrets wrote:
I would be kind of upset about that with Lucy because of how much her private snapchat is but I do understand that they have personal life's. And they can't fulfill every request. But they respond fairly to pm. Holly does from my experience.
its not that bad. It really got bad during Christmas mainly because she promised to post stuff and never did. She was pretty sick last week so she didn't post. Her lack of supposed interest bothers a lot of people mainly those on Reddit who just complain about everything.

She no longer advertises that she responds to PM's on Snap. She was up until December so I'm not sure why she stopped responding to messages.
AirJordanFan93

Holly PeersPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:52 am    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

Page3 January 19th

phantomas

Contributions: 453

Holly PeersPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:41 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
Page3 January 19th

Holly shiiit! how sexy is Holly Big Laugh
dolores

Contributions: 3

Holly PeersPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:28 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

Randomly I stumbled across Holly as a Monster Energy paddock girl at the Superbike Championship at Brands Hatch on August 2016!

https://eroshare.com/0m2q61by
AirJordanFan93

Holly PeersPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:43 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

dolores wrote:
Randomly I stumbled across Holly as a Monster Energy paddock girl at the Superbike Championship at Brands Hatch on August 2016!

https://eroshare.com/0m2q61by

Holly + Monster Energy = Big Smile
Beerlover

Contributions: 1499

Holly PeersPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:39 am    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

Beerlover

Contributions: 1499

Holly PeersPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:21 am    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93

Holly PeersPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:32 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

Page3 Bonus Pics

AirJordanFan93

Holly PeersPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:17 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

Unseen Page3 January 2017

AirJordanFan93

Holly PeersPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:36 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

If anyone is interested I am running an ongoing Holly Social Media thread over on SuperiorPics. Its just stuff from her Instagram so if you already follow it then it might not be worth it.

http://forums.superiorpics.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/5105686
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 845

Holly PeersPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:59 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

anyone know why the instagram pics are alwauys so small and s**t quality

on twitter pics are much better quality

i dont mean on your thread air jordan, just instagram in general

you get the hottest pic possible but its grainy and hardly worth saving....i thought IG were going for bigger pics?
AirJordanFan93

Holly PeersPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:08 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
anyone know why the instagram pics are alwauys so small and s**t quality

on twitter pics are much better quality

i dont mean on your thread air jordan, just instagram in general

you get the hottest pic possible but its grainy and hardly worth saving....i thought IG were going for bigger pics?
Not sure. I think its just the way they are shown on the website/app. Once you download them they are fairly high quality. Instagram upgraded its image quality in 2015 to 1080x1080 . Prior to that the image quality was always quite poor. Twitter probably allows for much higher quality images to be uploaded directly as well.
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 845

Holly PeersPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:20 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

i guess you need to be an IG member to download?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: