Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Holly Peers
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AirJordanFan93

Contributions: 425

Holly PeersPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:35 am    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

Im going to assume this from around the same time as the other image I posted last week

Marty

Contributions: 562

Holly PeersPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:56 am    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

May Contain girl finally published the set of Holly in the kitchen and whilst it is quite good it still annoys me that 1) They keep chopping the top of her head off in half the pictures, and 2) They never photoshop anything, eg the clasp on the back of her swimsuit (by her bum) is visible in a lot of the pictures and just looks really stupid! I honestly think I could do a better job with the photos than their photographers do! Sad
AirJordanFan93

Holly PeersPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:16 am    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

Marty wrote:
May Contain girl finally published the set of Holly in the kitchen and whilst it is quite good it still annoys me that 1) They keep chopping the top of her head off in half the pictures, and 2) They never photoshop anything, eg the clasp on the back of her swimsuit (by her bum) is visible in a lot of the pictures and just looks really stupid! I honestly think I could do a better job with the photos than their photographers do! Sad

This sort of stuff has been discussed in the Joey Fisher thread a lot regarding a lot of the amateur mistakes they make. While its good the site exists they clearly make a lot of mistakes when it comes to editing of their content.
TEAM MCG

Contributions: 1

Holly PeersPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:35 am    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
Marty wrote:

This sort of stuff has been discussed in the Joey Fisher thread a lot regarding a lot of the amateur mistakes they make. While its good the site exists they clearly make a lot of mistakes when it comes to editing of their content.

Hi guys - thanks for the comments. To keep MCG going we have to shoot up to 10 sets a day, that includes 6 films - so occasionally a few styling issues slip through. We are a very small team who are trying to keep the UK glamour industry afloat as we have worked in it for the last 20 years. We are the same people who shot 90% of all NUTS, ZOO, LOADED, MAXIM, FHM AND FRONT cover shoots from the last 10 years - not so amateur then. Thanks for the support. Wink
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 582

Holly PeersPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:15 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

thanks for the message guys, you did a great job with the lads mags and i will now subscribe to MCG, as i know who his behind it!

UK glamour had a golden era from about 2006-2014...keep that alive if you can!
BritBabeFan

Holly PeersPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:20 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

all signed up....great website and keep the dream alive!!!!
BritBabeFan

Holly PeersPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:47 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

content is key and with the standard of glam girls from the last decade, the future of MCG should be quite bright

are you guys finding much new talent?

danielle sellers is a sexbomb haha
Marty

Holly PeersPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:00 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

TEAM MCG wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
Marty wrote:

Hi guys - thanks for the comments. To keep MCG going we have to shoot up to 10 sets a day, that includes 6 films - so occasionally a few styling issues slip through. We are a very small team who are trying to keep the UK glamour industry afloat as we have worked in it for the last 20 years. We are the same people who shot 90% of all NUTS, ZOO, LOADED, MAXIM, FHM AND FRONT cover shoots from the last 10 years - not so amateur then. Thanks for the support. Wink

That's good to know, but you really need to tell your photographers about keeping the whole of the models' head in the shot, it's very annoying to see the top of Holly's head constantly being chopped off. Obviously I could post a few pics as examples but I don't want to break any copyright rules.
Beerlover

Contributions: 1423

Holly PeersPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:16 am    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

Beerlover

Contributions: 1423

Holly PeersPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:13 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93

Holly PeersPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:55 am    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

Page3, October 8th

BritBabeFan

Holly PeersPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:52 am    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

is holly doing more page 3 work recently....lots of good undies pics
AirJordanFan93

Holly PeersPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:52 am    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

Page3 October 19th

Also new Holly video up on MCG

https://maycontaingirl.com/2016/10/17/holly-peers-wet-shirt/
whitetiger

Contributions: 24

Holly PeersPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:40 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

Her page3 pic have been getting better and better in my eyes

She has also gone up in size from a 32f to a 30h
Marty

Holly PeersPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:01 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

whitetiger wrote:
Her page3 pic have been getting better and better in my eyes

She has also gone up in size from a 32f to a 30h

She's the queen of page 3 now Smile Rosie who? Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: