Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Holly Peers
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 91, 92, 93 ... 95, 96, 97  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AirJordanFan93

Contributions: 425

Holly PeersPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:15 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
personally i think holly is the bigtit model who hasnt been affected by weight gain fads, along with rhian who was always slim but with nice big tits

she looks great here...love the pic in the window...
But there was a time where she lost a fairly noticeable amount of weight if you compare her earlier content to the last few years. She appears to have regain said lost weight.
tradermorpheus

Contributions: 7

Holly PeersPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:14 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

Looks more hot with the weight gain. I am really loving this 2016 HollyJadePeers.

Thumb Up!
AirJordanFan93

Holly PeersPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:25 am    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

From Holly's Twitter. I think on her 2017 Calendar Shoot.

Beerlover

Contributions: 1423

Holly PeersPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:20 am    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

phantomas

Contributions: 340

Holly PeersPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:03 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:

Even though I dont follow her content anymore (lost my interest on her sometime in spring of this year) she really looks sexy in this pic. I think that she gained some curves again which suits her well.
AirJordanFan93

Holly PeersPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:05 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:

Even though I dont follow her content anymore (lost my interest on her sometime in spring of this year) she really looks sexy in this pic. I think that she gained some curves again which suits her well.
I take it you haven't been following her Page3 sets then
phantomas

Holly PeersPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:19 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:

To be honest, no, I did not pay attention to what she has done lately. Today i saw some recent pics with her, but this one was the most interesting. I have explained elsewhere my reasons for stop following her content. Also, the fact that she will never have a proper site and the probable idea that she will retire soon makes me unwilling to concentrate on her. She had her best years when the lads mag were on verve, I was never a page 3 fan and her MCG shots (at least from what I saw until april or may) are repetitive in their approach and even somehow similar when it comes to the lingerie/clothes wear by Holly. She was one of my favorite models, my regret is that I feel that she had more potential but her appearances were so irregular.
AirJordanFan93

Holly PeersPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:45 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:

To be honest, no, I did not pay attention to what she has done lately. Today i saw some recent pics with her, but this one was the most interesting. I have explained elsewhere my reasons for stop following her content. Also, the fact that she will never have a proper site and the probable idea that she will retire soon makes me unwilling to concentrate on her. She had her best years when the lads mag were on verve, I was never a page 3 fan and her MCG shots (at least from what I saw until april or may) are repetitive in their approach and even somehow similar when it comes to the lingerie/clothes wear by Holly. She was one of my favorite models, my regret is that I feel that she had more potential but her appearances were so irregular.
I think there was a period when she shot her really early MCG content in 2015 where they had her in a lot of similar lingerie hell she wear similar lingerie in her Page3 sets. But the more recent MCG stuff is much better than the first lot of content that was released. Her selfie video was very good as was the Hoola-Hoop & Wine one which were her two most recent videos from MCG.
phantomas

Holly PeersPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:04 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:

I think there was a period when she shot her really early MCG content in 2015 where they had her in a lot of similar lingerie hell she wear similar lingerie in her Page3 sets. But the more recent MCG stuff is much better than the first lot of content that was released. Her selfie video was very good as was the Hoola-Hoop & Wine one which were her two most recent videos from MCG.

Hmm... i could check those videos and see how they are. You've made me curious. As far as I know she did not have to many material released by MCG. Is weird how, probably, the most popular girls of that site (lucy v, joey and holly) dont have more videos and sets. I think that MCG are having a problem prioritizing their material. You can see that Lucy, holly and Joey are having more fans thorugh the popularity of MCG insta posts related to their upcoming shots with those models.
AirJordanFan93

Holly PeersPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:15 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
Hmm... i could check those videos and see how they are. You've made me curious. As far as I know she did not have to many material released by MCG. Is weird how, probably, the most popular girls of that site (lucy v, joey and holly) dont have more videos and sets. I think that MCG are having a problem prioritizing their material. You can see that Lucy, holly and Joey are having more fans thorugh the popularity of MCG insta posts related to their upcoming shots with those models.
You can view which sets have the most website hits on MCG and yeah Lucy,Holly and Joey are the 3 most popular models but have the least amount of content. In fact Lucy Collett is the most popular model they have based on the hits on the website. I was quite surprised by that given I didn't think the MCG audience would take to her given her size as opposed to the other girls. Maybe it is because those girls have content that is released not as frequently that gives them the extra amount of hits. I think we have established in other threads a lot of the issues surrounding MCG.
AirJordanFan93

Holly PeersPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:27 am    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

Page3 September 27th

phantomas

Holly PeersPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:38 am    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
Page3 September 27th

Nice, she looks so curvy. I've checked her latest content on MCG, and yes, you're right, she has been in a great form lately. Giving the fact that she is from a previous glam generation, she know how to tease and this is a high point for her. I am curious for how many years will she model? At this point it seems that she still has some good years in front of her, but I have the feeling that once she turns 30, she will retire.
AirJordanFan93

Holly PeersPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:11 am    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
Page3 September 27th

Nice, she looks so curvy. I've checked her latest content on MCG, and yes, you're right, she has been in a great form lately. Giving the fact that she is from a previous glam generation, she know how to tease and this is a high point for her. I am curious for how many years will she model? At this point it seems that she still has some good years in front of her, but I have the feeling that once she turns 30, she will retire.
Considering most models generally retire one they hit their early 30s that is a good estimate. So we have 3-4 years of content.
elfinlez

Contributions: 46

Holly PeersPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:03 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

dam Holly is looking fabulous after putting on some weight. extremely gorgeous!
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 576

Holly PeersPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:43 am    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

nice full chubby thighs too
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: