Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Holly Peers
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 78, 79, 80 ... 95, 96, 97  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gokkunfan

Contributions: 412

Holly PeersPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:34 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

Holly Peers - Page 3 - 2015-12-14

Damn, that new tattoo is obtrusive Sad
Marty

Contributions: 562

Holly PeersPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:48 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

Is it me or does Holly look a little curvier in those pics? Which is a good thing I might add Big Smile
lolsmasher

Contributions: 573

Holly PeersPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:26 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

Marty wrote:
Is it me or does Holly look a little curvier in those pics? Which is a good thing I might add Big Smile

It sure looks like it. She could do with a bit of extra weight, as long as it ends up in the right places... Hehe
gokkunfan

Holly PeersPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:37 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

Here's hoping Holly Peers doesn't turn into a giant fat cow like Lucy Collett has. Sheesh! Holly seems to be staying in good shape, but I must honestly admit that her tits are not in their prime. They're losing a bit of mass and hanging more than ever before. I can't fault her for this, as this is the natural byproduct of aging, but I think Holly's peak years are behind her. I'd still beg like a pathetic dog to lick her feet, and I'd still love to see her on a solo-site. Tongue
Marty

Contributions: 562

Holly PeersPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:10 am    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

Holly is almost 30 now, I much prefer her, and in fact any model, with some curves, I hate seeing these ultra thin models who just look like they need to eat something. Women are supposed to be curvy Smile

I think the chances of Holly having her own site are non existent, hopefully they'll be a few good sets of her published on this new May Contain Girl site that is being released in the new year Smile
lolsmasher

Holly PeersPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:59 am    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

gokkunfan wrote:
Holly seems to be staying in good shape, but I must honestly admit that her tits are not in their prime. They're losing a bit of mass and hanging more than ever before. I can't fault her for this, as this is the natural byproduct of aging

I think her boobs look great now, despite the weight loss. Their current shape is pretty much ideal, they're just a little too small to be absolutely perfect. A little (with heavy emphasis on little) sag makes boobs look even better, imo.
Beerlover

Contributions: 1439

Holly PeersPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:56 am    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

You canīt keep the prime time with such big boobs a long time. The gravity works faster and the boobs change more if you lost or gained weight. Holly looks very sexy and really good, but her zenith is overstepped before some time. I hope she didnīt getting to big in the future.
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 574

Holly PeersPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:49 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

did someone just call lucy collett a big fat cow?
scorpion

Contributions: 85

Holly PeersPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:05 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
did someone just call lucy collett a big fat cow?

Yes sadly she was called that and it's far from the truth because Lucy is a beautiful, curvy, and attractive woman.
gokkunfan

Holly PeersPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:27 am    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

To avoid having this turn into a discussion about Lucy Collett, I'll just redirect everyone here, where you can see the progression over time of Lucy, from a thin girl to a very chunky "curvy" fatty:
http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/forum/lucy-collett-t901-120.html#28851
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 574

Holly PeersPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:24 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

maybe thats just her real size and dieting down was becoming depressing for her....i think she is lovely.

she is in zoo today,looking fab.....
TheFodderLover

Contributions: 103

Holly PeersPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:06 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

Her head has looked too big for her body since the weight loss, she is a little curvier than at her lowest point but I could almost cry at what some of these Girls do to themselves with regards dieting.
gokkunfan

Holly PeersPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:56 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

Holly Peers and Sabine - Zoo - Dec. 2015

gokkunfan

Holly PeersPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:53 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

http://webm.land/media/kael.webm
lolsmasher

Holly PeersPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:48 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

gokkunfan wrote:
http://webm.land/media/kael.webm

Saw this clip on my instagram feed earlier. I'm actually fairly hopeful that MCG will turn out to be a good site. They have all the talent, now it's just a matter of not wasting it. They won't have much competition, bar Glamour Villa, and I have a feeling that they will deliver as expected.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: