Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Holly Peers
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 95, 96, 97  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marty

Contributions: 562

Holly PeersPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:56 am    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

Hopefully my calendar will arrive soon, in the mean time, there's a couple of new pics of Holly on Obsessive's web site Smile

abailon

Contributions: 21

Holly PeersPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:46 am    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

abailon

Holly PeersPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:23 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

Marty wrote:
Hopefully my calendar will arrive soon, in the mean time, there's a couple of new pics of Holly on Obsessive's web site Smile

What's your technique in stitching these photos together? Looks like you screen capped the magnification images and photoshopped them together into a single HQ picture?
Marty

Holly PeersPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:19 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

Still no sign of my calendar Sad

I've sent you a PM abailon Smile
lolsmasher

Contributions: 574

Holly PeersPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:22 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

Full album: http://imgur.com/a/A5ZHO Thumb Up!
gokkunfan

Contributions: 412

Holly PeersPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:55 am    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

full set (dont ask about the photo editing; blame nuts Wry )

Holly Peers - Nuts - 2012-01 Interactive (with Rhian)

lolsmasher

Holly PeersPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:10 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

It's puzzling as to why Nuts never published all pics in 1200x900. It makes no sense.
Marty

Holly PeersPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:34 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

And more annoying is the thought that there are literally thousands of pictures of Holly and all the other girls out there from Nuts' archive that are 1200x900 (or probably bigger) that will never see the light of day Sad
lolsmasher

Holly PeersPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:45 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

Yeah. I just don't get it. And Zoo are even worse...
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 582

Holly PeersPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:49 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

nuts just folded and that was it....the whole amateur archive went as well and there were a lot of hot birds there

zoo have so much market to play with but seem happy with that awful duo of bolt on slappers jodie marsh and the geordie one....not enuff quality shoots, unless they run a calendar sample as something "exclusive"

we were spoilt 3 yrs ago with page 3, Zoo,nuts,loaded and front....now we have just Zoo
gokkunfan

Holly PeersPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:20 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

The clip I've been waiting to see for 2 years --->

Holly Peers - Obsessive lingerie backstage

1920x1080 - 18.6MB - 1:25 - 1696kbps

DL @ K2S
http://k2s.cc/file/57bf6a0812c53/Holly_Peers_-_Obsessive_lingerie_backstage_collection_2015_2016.mp4
or
http://www1.zippyshare.com/v/BlGzFKXW/file.html
Marty

Holly PeersPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:47 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

OMG, nice find Gokkunfan

Why 2 years? Aren't those pics from her recent (May) shoot?
gokkunfan

Holly PeersPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:35 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

Yeah, I just meant that I've been waiting for a video of this sort for a long time, ever since I released the BTS photos of Holly @ Obsessive a couple years ago.

And like the old adage goes, give a mouse a cookie and he'll want a glass of milk. 1.5 minute video leads me wanting a 1 hour long video, of nothing but Holly modelling in that studio, trying on lingerie. Hehe
abailon

Holly PeersPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:38 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

Fantastic video Gokkunfan. Thanks so much!
gokkunfan

Holly PeersPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:52 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

Anytime gentlemen. Thanks for the calendar pics, Abailon!

Monday starts off with a bang!

Holly Peers - Page 3 - 2015-10-19

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: