Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Holly Peers
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 95, 96, 97  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
timeleaper

Contributions: 64

Holly PeersPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:16 am    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

God I wish she had a site Grandad
gokkunfan

Contributions: 412

Holly PeersPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:59 am    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

Timeleaper, I think that almost every week Wry

upcoming Zoo...

Marty

Contributions: 562

Holly PeersPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:30 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

Just got the magazine... OMG! Big Grin
Beerlover

Contributions: 1438

Holly PeersPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:01 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

Holly Peers Bathroom [720p].mp4
gokkunfan

Holly PeersPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:16 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

Holly Peers - Page 3 - 2015-08-10

Marty

Holly PeersPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:55 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

Nice pics Gokkunfan, but since when did Holly have a mole above her mouth? Wry
gokkunfan

Holly PeersPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:22 am    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

two more I forgot to add (didn't see them originally)

Yeah, since when did she have a mole on her upper lip? Me thinks that's a fake, trying to pull off a Cindy Crawford look or something.
lolsmasher

Contributions: 573

Holly PeersPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:00 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

It's fake. She posted a photo or two with the mole on insta, and the photos that she has posted afterwards have been without it.

People can develop moles at any point of their lives, especially during the first 30 years or so. Moles can also fade with time. Just FYI.
Marty

Holly PeersPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:43 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

Not that I am complaining, but is it me or are Holly's lips looking fuller these days?
gokkunfan

Holly PeersPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:44 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

I think it's just how her lipstick is painted onto her face. It goes a little outside the actual boundaries of her lips, making them look larger, perhaps. At least, that's what I'm seeing.

She may be doing collagen lip injections too, but I haven't seen any signs of this yet.

We need to see Holly at a site like Onlytease. The work they've been doing with Kym Graham has been phenomenal quality and style. It far exceeds the cheesey low quality shi'ite shoveled out by Zoo!
Marty

Holly PeersPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:50 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

I could not agree more with that post Gokkunfan Smile I love seeing women in sexy lingerie and Only Tease seem to be very good at that. When did Kym Graham start shooting for them? I was a member only a few months ago and don't remember seeing any sets of her, is it a recent thing?
gokkunfan

Holly PeersPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:23 am    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

Marty, Kim has been appearing at Onlytease since March of this year, 2015. She has about 30 photosets up at Onlytease, Onlysilkandsatin, LayeredNylons, and Onlysecretaries.
You can find a lot of Kym at these locations:
http://www.nudecelebforum.com/showthread.php?t=201918 (toward the end of thread)
&
http://vipergirls.to/forums/236-Solo
http://vipergirls.to/threads/943388-Kay-Set-13734-3734x5616-Unreleased-x129?highlight=kay+onlytease

If you search Vipergirls for "Kay onlytease" you'll find her. She goes as Kay over at Onlytease, for some reason. There's a lot of really good content of her. The best part is that she looks more natural, sexier that way. Not much awful airbrushing, editing, and horrendously over-applicated makeup.

Holly would be utterly perfect there! I'd be happy just to see her at Pinupfiles some more.
lolsmasher

Contributions: 573

Holly PeersPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:54 am    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

gokkunfan wrote:
I'd be happy just to see her at Pinupfiles some more.

I would as well, she seems to be a fan favourite according to PUF's subscribers. All of her sets and videos have a lot of likes and positive comments.

This is just speculation, but I think part of the reason PUF haven't shot her again is because her boobs simply aren't big enough. I think she has the smallest boobs of any model who has appeared on the site, and now that she's gone into this dieting thing, they will just keep getting smaller. I'm not saying she needs bigger boobs, this is merely an observation.

It's puzzling as to why they haven't shot her in over two years. I know they released a video a few months ago, but that was shot in 2013. It makes me wonder if Holly has rejected their offers due to low pay or something.
Marty

Holly PeersPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:42 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

I think she's just cutting back on her modelling tbh
gokkunfan

Holly PeersPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:46 pm    Subject: Holly Peers Reply with quote

more of Holly Peers, from Zoo August 2015

Those last 8 pics of this Holly solo shoot... daaaaaaaaaaamn Eyebrows
I'd kill for some ultra high resolution versions of those in particular.

more of Holly and Rosie, Zoo 2015-07

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: