Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Hey guys.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
soap1125

Contributions: 3

Hey guys.Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:04 am    Subject: Hey guys. Reply with quote

Hey guys I have been reading your forum for a while now, I only just took it upon myself to actually register last night after I realized you may be able to help me. I forget where I got this image of Lucy (Wouldn't be surprised if it was actually here) and It's brilliant, however is there a version in either higher quality or without the little text box from the interview?
All help is thanked, yours sincerely from a newcomer.

I just realized I can't remember where I got the picture from exactly, so I'll have to describe it. Okay, Lucy is kind of curled up on this old looking golden chair and she wears a gorgeous looking grey jumper that doesn't go over her right shoulder. Hopefully someone has It. Again, thank-you.
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Hey guys.Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:40 am    Subject: Hey guys. Reply with quote

Soap, from the way you described that I think it sounds like the one from her "OK" or "Hello" magazine shoot from 2008. That was a lovely shoot! Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Hey guys.Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:58 am    Subject: Hey guys. Reply with quote

Welcome aboard soap Thumb Up! You're quite right, Robster... that is indeed where it's from and it, and the rest of the set, are here: http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/forum/lucy-pinder-in-ok-magazine-p2431.html
soap1125

Hey guys.Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:03 pm    Subject: Thankyou Reply with quote

Forever in debt, exactly the one I needed. Thanks for the welcome Pigeon Big Grin
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

Hey guys.Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:41 pm    Subject: Hey guys. Reply with quote

One of my favorites also, Her smile just kills me. Big Smile
soap1125

Hey guys.Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:10 pm    Subject: Haah. Reply with quote

In a good way though Tongue
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: