Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Help finding some images

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KRees88

Contributions: 3

Help finding some imagesPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:35 am    Subject: Help finding some images Reply with quote

Hi everyone!

I'm looking for a set of photos of Lucy (with Michelle) from Nuts around 2005. It's a shoot where Lucy and michelle are in black and white corsets and then there's some additional images in other forms of underwear too. I've been looking for HQ ones for ages, and had no luck. Can anyone here point me in their direction if HQ ones exsist?

Thanks!
gokkunfan

Contributions: 412

Help finding some imagesPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:09 am    Subject: Help finding some images Reply with quote

Perhaps a few previews would help spur the process along. Try using ImageBam.com to upload a few previews, then copy/paste the code into a reply box here. Since you mention specifically that you're looking for HQ, and you seem to have a thorough description of the images, I'm assuming you have 1 or 2 low quality images already. Confused

http://www.imagebam.com/
KRees88

Help finding some imagesPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:19 am    Subject: Help finding some images Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply. The only image I have is linked below. Now i seem to remember there being a set to them, so any associated pics at decent quality I'm after. Link below:

http://www.imagebam.com/image/05bea9308260842
gokkunfan

Contributions: 412

Help finding some imagesPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:16 am    Subject: Help finding some images Reply with quote

all I could dig up was...

KRees88

Help finding some imagesPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:47 am    Subject: Help finding some images Reply with quote

Thanks for the help!
2013arthus

Contributions: 177

Help finding some imagesPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:17 am    Subject: Help finding some images Reply with quote

wow! these are from 2005?? nice! is there any good version i mean like full HD of these??
patriot

Contributions: 739

Help finding some imagesPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:39 am    Subject: Help finding some images Reply with quote

True HQ Nuts out takes are rare these days, they are practically none existent from back in the day.

The forum gallery can be filtered by year you'll find most of the available pics there.

http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/gallery.php?p=1&r=&year_s=2005&year_f=2005&ps=1

These are the best corset pics from that era,

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: