Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Headaches

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

HeadachesPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:05 pm    Subject: Headaches Reply with quote

Ive been getting really strong headaches for the past few months and i was just wondering why im getting them, So i thought I'd ask you guys/gals for some advice on what it could be and how can i get rid of them because its really not fun. Thanks
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

HeadachesPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:17 pm    Subject: Headaches Reply with quote

I think I'd be more inclined to ask the doctor than a bunch of random strangers on the internet Smile
RockyMoney

HeadachesPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:19 pm    Subject: Headaches Reply with quote

Yeah i know, but the doctors not open @ his time so i thought id ask Hehe
pogo

Contributions: 361

HeadachesPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:23 pm    Subject: Headaches Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
RockyMoney

HeadachesPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:57 pm    Subject: Headaches Reply with quote

I dont spend a lot of time on the computer, i go on it frequently but not for a long time each visit, as for the vision. I went to an optician recently and they said my eyes were in good nic, i dont know what it could be but its not enjoyable ill tell u that, when ive got them i get sensitivity to light also.
Pigeon
Site Admin

HeadachesPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:43 am    Subject: Headaches Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
when ive got them i get sensitivity to light also.

Could be migraine then, definitely take it to the doctor...
RockyMoney

HeadachesPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:50 am    Subject: Headaches Reply with quote

K will do, but what are they likely to tell me? See an optician, i already have. Could be diet i suppose.
Pigeon
Site Admin

HeadachesPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:26 am    Subject: Headaches Reply with quote

If it is migraine there are specific drugs for migraine which they can prescribe you.
Random_dude365

Contributions: 324

HeadachesPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:29 pm    Subject: Headaches Reply with quote

How 'bout smashing your head against the wall BangHead , works good cuz you can't feel anything in your head no more.
fan101

Contributions: 390

HeadachesPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:59 pm    Subject: Headaches Reply with quote

advil or tylinale (misspell) Thumb Up!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT

Jump to: