Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

greatest comdien of all time

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  

greatest comdien of all time
george carlin
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
dann carvey
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
other (carlify so i can change the pole later on)
80%
 80%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 5

fan101

Contributions: 390

greatest comdien of all timePosted: Sat May 01, 2010 1:30 am    Subject: greatest comdien of all time Reply with quote

lucy pinder is great but if you need to laugh she cant help you (but anything else yes)
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

greatest comdien of all timePosted: Sat May 01, 2010 1:42 am    Subject: greatest comdien of all time Reply with quote

Frankie Boyle, Jimmy Carr, Kevin Bridges, Lee Mack, Bill Bailey, but it has to be Billy Connoly. I've seen Billy twice in Glasgow, he was epic! Wink
fan101

greatest comdien of all timePosted: Sat May 01, 2010 1:48 am    Subject: greatest comdien of all time Reply with quote

im goan need time it will be updated by sunday
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

greatest comdien of all timePosted: Sat May 01, 2010 1:51 am    Subject: greatest comdien of all time Reply with quote

In the US have you heard of half of those comedians? Connoly obviously but the rest would be a slight surprise.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

greatest comdien of all timePosted: Sat May 01, 2010 1:55 am    Subject: Re: greatest comdien of all time Reply with quote

fan101 wrote:
lucy pinder is great but if you need to laugh she cant help you (but anything else yes)

Oh, but she can, she can... when Lucy is being silly she cracks me right up Big Laugh

Check out Lucy gurning when she mentions Argentina in the World Cup at about one minute in in this video...

Video: Lucy Pinder - Ladbrokes cash giveaway promo, London, 09-04-10

Or doing this... Hehe

But in terms of regular comedians... there can only be one choice. OK so they're a comedy team rather than a single comedian but Monty Python are tops Big Smile
fan101

greatest comdien of all timePosted: Sat May 01, 2010 1:55 am    Subject: greatest comdien of all time Reply with quote

we have mostly morons as comdiens so no
fan101

greatest comdien of all timePosted: Sat May 01, 2010 1:56 am    Subject: greatest comdien of all time Reply with quote

top is weird but the others are not bad 3rd is a good one in more than one way
fan101

greatest comdien of all timePosted: Sat May 01, 2010 2:17 am    Subject: greatest comdien of all time Reply with quote

any way while you guys wait ill give you guys my fav george carlin and his specials on youtube (his rant goes long well to this "site")
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_9eoTs_Cm0&feature=PlayList&p=FB78610FE0C93892&playnext_from=PL&index=0&playnext=1

WARNING HE IS ANTI RELIGIN (EVEN THOUGH IM RELIGUS STILL HE IS FUNNY)
fan101

greatest comdien of all timePosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:06 am    Subject: greatest comdien of all time Reply with quote

i think im goan need a new post
Chris

Contributions: 726

greatest comdien of all timePosted: Mon May 03, 2010 12:14 am    Subject: greatest comdien of all time Reply with quote

Glad to hear that you can take religious humor even though you are religious yourself.
Grendel

Contributions: 288

greatest comdien of all timePosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:26 am    Subject: greatest comdien of all time Reply with quote

Not being from USA or UK, I "discovered" Carlin thanks to some of his little roles in movies, such as the Bishop on "Dogma". Years later, thanks to some forgotten YouTube link I learned he was a stand-up comedian first and foremost. I saw his "seven words" routine and I was instantly hooked. Today I own a DVD boxset with his best performances and a pair of books by him.

He was unbelievably good, not only on his writing but also in his performance: his timing, his voice (getting even better, IMHO, as he was getting older), his face; all of it adding up to a extraordinary deliverance that, to me, was nothing short of amazing with its mixture of bitterness, smashing logic, ruthless power of observation and, yes, even a considerable bit of tenderness.

Just like him, I don't believe in God, so I can't say RIP to him; but I for sure can say that his voice is missed.
Dice

Contributions: 123

greatest comdien of all timePosted: Mon May 03, 2010 11:00 am    Subject: greatest comdien of all time Reply with quote

I still think the best comedian of all time is Eddie Izzard, he's pretty big in America as well as here in the UK. I just think he's hilarious, went to see him at Wembley december just gone, it was brilliant.

Also not to mention he's a god for what he did for Sports Relief, that was just truely incredible
fan101

greatest comdien of all timePosted: Mon May 03, 2010 11:52 pm    Subject: greatest comdien of all time Reply with quote

i respect your opions on religion i wont try and change you all and i hope you all respect me
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT

Jump to: