Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Great images... ruined

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you think this image needs altered?
NO: Lucy became popular for her natural stunning beauty, why would you change a perfect picture?
100%
 100%  [ 25 ]
Yes: I like to see Lucy with green eyes instead of brown eyes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 25

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Great images... ruinedPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:14 am    Subject: Great images... ruined Reply with quote

It's been a while since a poll was created so I thought I'd create one with a very interesting question. I chose this pic because It's an up to date image of Lucy's natural beauty Smile

Do you disagree, or agree with images being photoshopped? Feel free to comment Thumb Up!
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Great images... ruinedPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:28 am    Subject: Great images... ruined Reply with quote

yea...this poll wont be lopsided at all Big Laugh.
Chris

Contributions: 726

Great images... ruinedPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:13 am    Subject: Great images... ruined Reply with quote

Practically every image Lucy ever did for the Daily Star has been ruined by Photoshopping, so yeah, I totally disagree with images being altered or distorted in anyway.

That also goes for everything, not just pictures of Lucy or other models. I'd rather photographers/magazines/etc. just be honest with us and show us what something naturally looks like.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Great images... ruinedPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:24 am    Subject: Great images... ruined Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
yea...this poll wont be lopsided at all Big Laugh.

This is the thing really... Wry

Everyone on here knows exactly how this poll is going to go before they've even voted Smile

And yet the divots who intervene between the camera and the printed page haven't got a clue, and act as if it's going to be exactly the opposite.

I just don't get how they can be so unaware of how people respond to what they do. Or is it that they are perfectly well aware but choose to ignore it because otherwise they'd be out of a job? Smile

It's a project which is on my lottery win list... in fact it's the second on the list, right after buying Lucy an Aston Hehe ...to do a great big shoot with her and not photoshop it at all, then publish it as widely as possible, just to get the message across that Lucy looks miles better in her natural state...
Chris

Contributions: 726

Great images... ruinedPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:29 am    Subject: Great images... ruined Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
I just don't get how they can be so unaware of how people respond to what they do. Or is it that they are perfectly well aware but choose to ignore it because otherwise they'd be out of a job? Smile

The cynic in me wants to say that it's the latter but it's probably true.

Edit: Were these images of Lucy photoshopped? They certainly don't look it, and aren't these the images that caused the UK to fall in love with her?

Last edited by Chris on Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Great images... ruinedPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:33 am    Subject: Great images... ruined Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
It's a project which is on my lottery win list... in fact it's the second on the list, right after buying Lucy an Aston Hehe ...to do a great big shoot with her and not photoshop it at all, then publish it as widely as possible, just to get the message across that Lucy looks miles better in her natural state...
and of course pay all our air fares to watch the shoot first-hand. Big Laugh

on the subject of photoshopping, id like to know if magazines(Nuts,Loaded) have dedicated photoshoppers on staff or if they send the pics out to a particular company. if its the latter than I imagine they must photoshop models all day and have a basic routine when doing so, unless of course theyre fans, Lucy would be just another girl on their editing list that day.
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Great images... ruinedPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:48 pm    Subject: Great images... ruined Reply with quote

I like green eyes, but my favourite look for a woman is brown eyes and a brunette and Lucy is just about the most perfect example of that type of look.

Also, why photoshop? It just leads to us mere mortals feeling more inadequate with our bodies. Models are only human too and even Lucy has imperfections (although you'd have to look real hard to find them of course Big Laugh) but virtually always it is the imperfections that someone has that make them attractive and unique; an untouched picture is MUCH sexier than a touched-up picture!
Grendel

Contributions: 286

Great images... ruinedPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:55 pm    Subject: Great images... ruined Reply with quote

I have to confess that I was tempted to vote *for* Photoshop, just in the spirit of mischief... and trolling. Smile
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Great images... ruinedPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:55 pm    Subject: Great images... ruined Reply with quote

Pleasing, yet unsurprising results so far Thumb Up! Hehe
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Great images... ruinedPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:10 pm    Subject: Great images... ruined Reply with quote

What did u expect Rocky Smile ...U knew the answer to this one before u started the poll Grandad
Richard

Contributions: 228

Great images... ruinedPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:37 am    Subject: Great images... ruined Reply with quote

Modified using GIMP. Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Great images... ruinedPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:41 pm    Subject: Great images... ruined Reply with quote

Chris wrote:
Pigeon wrote:

Seems a lot of it is that Wry I exchanged comments the other day with someone who had posted a demonstration of photoshop using a pic of Lucy (unfortunately one that can't be posted here because it's one that was sneaked without her permission) and that's more or less what he said, he prefers the pic unphotoshopped but he gets paid for it...
Dice

Contributions: 123

Great images... ruinedPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:58 am    Subject: Great images... ruined Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Chris wrote:
Pigeon wrote:

Seems a lot of it is that Wry I exchanged comments the other day with someone who had posted a demonstration of photoshop using a pic of Lucy (unfortunately one that can't be posted here because it's one that was sneaked without her permission) and that's more or less what he said, he prefers the pic unphotoshopped but he gets paid for it...

I reckon there's also an element of that for us as Lucy fans, her natural look is better. But in the mainstream, maybe the vast majority prefer it. Or at least if you put a natural picture of a Lucy next to a photoshopped photo of a busty brunette, those without a bias may pick the second photo.

Think when we discuss things on this forum we have to remember there will be a bias (even if we're right Big Grin)
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Great images... ruinedPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:45 pm    Subject: Great images... ruined Reply with quote

Photoshopping is disrespectfull for the model, the photographer, the public. It's immoral to make people think that what they like doesn't exist. Is the happyness, when we have, something photoshopped without we see it? Wry
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: