Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

grand national

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EVISU

Contributions: 383

grand nationalPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:34 am    Subject: grand national Reply with quote

i wonder if lucy has a bet seeing most poeple do on this 1 horse race and if so just wondering which horse she picked
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

grand nationalPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:15 pm    Subject: grand national Reply with quote

I watched The Grand National for the first time today, cant say I enjoyed watching those beautiful race horses falling over and being beaten but I can see why so many people enjoy watching and betting, it was one hell of a close finish! Yikes!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

grand nationalPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:39 pm    Subject: grand national Reply with quote

I don't recall Lucy ever having said anything about either the race itself or about betting on it in previous years... she's had a few pics in the Star with jockey cap and riding whip etc. to illustrate their coverage of it, but as far as I can remember that's as close as it gets Smile

Thing is the whole horse racing scene is riddled with cruelty to horses driven by the mercenary interests of the betting industry who care only about maximising their income and push the horses to injury or even death to make money (and from what I've heard this year's event has been more of a knacker's shop than a race). Which doesn't seem to me like the sort of thing Lucy would support Smile

...Which reminds me... I have seen elsewhere criticism of Lucy for wearing a fur coat in the Craig Darren shoot. I think I should point out that it's synthetic fur, not real... and in addition Lucy supports Stop Fur Trade Thumb Up!
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

grand nationalPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:53 pm    Subject: grand national Reply with quote

Thumb Up!
EVISU

Contributions: 383

grand nationalPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:59 pm    Subject: grand national Reply with quote

my horse came first today aswell Thumb Up! first time ever ive won Hehe
Marty

Contributions: 562

grand nationalPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:27 pm    Subject: grand national Reply with quote

I got each way bets on the horses that ended up 3rd and 4th... but having heard the news about the two horses that died I'm giving my winnings to the RSPCA. I only bet once a year but I won't be betting on horse racing ever again Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: