Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

gone fishing for lucy
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kiwi

Contributions: 160

gone fishing for lucyPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:28 pm    Subject: gone fishing for lucy Reply with quote

found this yesterday , i would become a sailor if i knew lucy mermaids roamed the seas Cloud 9 .

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

gone fishing for lucyPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:41 pm    Subject: gone fishing for lucy Reply with quote

The editor dyed her hair black WTF!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

gone fishing for lucyPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:40 am    Subject: gone fishing for lucy Reply with quote

Doesn't look like Lucy's body either... proportions aren't quite right. I'm thinking someone's just put Lucy's face on an existing mermaid pic.
Supra Edd

Contributions: 98

gone fishing for lucyPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:55 am    Subject: gone fishing for lucy Reply with quote

its not her body at all, you can see where they have done a terrible photoshop putting Lucy's face onto someone else, just check out the strange double chin line and where the skin meets hair.
Pigeon
Site Admin

gone fishing for lucyPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:42 pm    Subject: gone fishing for lucy Reply with quote

I like that... same conclusion arrived at by totally different assessments Hehe
Chris

Contributions: 726

gone fishing for lucyPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:40 pm    Subject: gone fishing for lucy Reply with quote

Meant to post here earlier. Anyway, yeah it's pretty obvious (at least to me) that that isn't Lucy. I mean, the photoshopping is beyond juvenile. Looks like someone just opened up the program, tried to be funny and original, and failed massively. Don't know why anyone would want to make Lucy a mermaid anyway.
pogo

Contributions: 361

gone fishing for lucyPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:24 pm    Subject: gone fishing for lucy Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Pigeon
Site Admin

gone fishing for lucyPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:41 pm    Subject: gone fishing for lucy Reply with quote

Chris wrote:
Don't know why anyone would want to make Lucy a mermaid anyway.

Ah... perhaps my store of arcane and largely useless knowledge can help here Hehe

The background looks like it might be Scottish to me... and in Scotland they have unusual ideas about mermaids. They say that they are not permanently half-human half-fish, but at night they take their tails off and grow legs instead, becoming temporarily fully human... and if you find the tail and hide it so they can't go back to sea, they stay with you Smile

Shrrgnien

Contributions: 18

gone fishing for lucyPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:16 pm    Subject: gone fishing for lucy Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

very nice pic, got anyone a bigger version of it?
Pigeon
Site Admin

gone fishing for lucyPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:52 pm    Subject: gone fishing for lucy Reply with quote

Chris

gone fishing for lucyPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:10 pm    Subject: gone fishing for lucy Reply with quote

A version that doesn't cut her legs off doesn't exist?
Pigeon
Site Admin

gone fishing for lucyPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:29 pm    Subject: gone fishing for lucy Reply with quote

For a moment I thought you were talking about mermaids there Hehe

Answer: potentially, the problem being over a quarter of it needing to be reconstituted and not enough material being available to reconstitute it from without it being really obvious. I have a plugin which is supposed to rectify this but it keeps crashing Sad but hopefully I'll get it to work eventually Smile
Shrrgnien

Contributions: 18

gone fishing for lucyPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:57 am    Subject: gone fishing for lucy Reply with quote

thanks for the pic anyway, but with legs it would be great
Chris

gone fishing for lucyPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:10 am    Subject: gone fishing for lucy Reply with quote

Sure hope you can get it to work. Would love to have that picture in a complete form, one that doesn't cut off one of Lucy's greatest features.
kilbs

Contributions: 214

gone fishing for lucyPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:40 pm    Subject: gone fishing for lucy Reply with quote

Have you got the other pics from that shoot. someones asking on the other site and theres only ones with rubbish on on there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Jump to: