Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Girl on Girl shoots
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KungFury

Contributions: 166

Girl on Girl shootsPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:27 am    Subject: Girl on Girl shoots Reply with quote

Back in the days of Nuts, Zoo, Loaded, etc there's used to be a lot of girl on girl shoots. A lot of great ones. Sophie, Holly, etc were usually the best at doing those shoots. Now there's hardly any nowadays. Sometimes there's one but it's not the same imo. I do love solo shoots too but I love girl on girl ones more cause it's the bees knees you know, just more enjoyable and it seems to be the most better shot ones photo wise. Just my view at least. Just miss that. Nothing wrong with a little girl on girl sometimes, as they say or I think that's what they say lol.

Anybody else a girl on girl fan? Got a favourite one? My one is Lucy Pinder and Sophie Howard from Nuts years ago. Good old days!
elfinlez

Contributions: 106

Girl on Girl shootsPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:55 pm    Subject: Girl on Girl shoots Reply with quote

totally agree.. i too miss the good old days with lots of great girl+girl pics.. although in recent times Joey+Stacey duo was great but love to see them together again
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 1048

Girl on Girl shootsPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:59 pm    Subject: Girl on Girl shoots Reply with quote

good point.....the glam girl generation arent doing many girl on girl stuff anymore....i think there was at least one girl on girl shoot every few months with nutz and zoo

my fave was probably the first ever front cover girl on girl with lucy and marshy in loaded...2005 i think...it was big news and in all the papers....back when the lads mags were cramming the shelves.....before the feminazi's and the net took them away
elfinlez

Girl on Girl shootsPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:59 pm    Subject: Girl on Girl shoots Reply with quote

elfinlez

Girl on Girl shootsPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:01 pm    Subject: Girl on Girl shoots Reply with quote

KungFury

Girl on Girl shootsPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:38 am    Subject: Girl on Girl shoots Reply with quote

Yeah I think Joey and Stacey were the last ones I saw. Also that one with Holly & Rosie at the pool was great. Would've like to see outtakes of that. Yeah I blame these social justice warriors for destroying lads mags and not mags that do discriminate ladies, like OK magazine for example.

I would post pictures of my favourites and some I got from the social networks but I'm not allowed to post images yet since I'm new. But I have a collection of them. Like the prev that I am lol jk.

Their was some good girl on girl stuff from Loaded. I think their the best. Sophie Howard and Lucy Pinder was my favourite set, that and their Nuts shoot also. Shame we don't see more, their the best ones in my view.
elfinlez

Girl on Girl shootsPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:34 pm    Subject: Girl on Girl shoots Reply with quote

elfinlez

Girl on Girl shootsPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:36 pm    Subject: Girl on Girl shoots Reply with quote

elfinlez

Girl on Girl shootsPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:39 pm    Subject: Girl on Girl shoots Reply with quote

KungFury

Girl on Girl shootsPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:21 pm    Subject: Girl on Girl shoots Reply with quote

Yeah I love Stacey and Joey together. Shame we'll probably never see much girl on girl shoots like in the Nuts, Zoo, Loaded, etc days. Maybe May Contain Girl will do some. IDK, I think everyone prefers solo work. Shame. 😔
donbalon

Contributions: 210

Girl on Girl shootsPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:42 pm    Subject: Girl on Girl shoots Reply with quote

elfinlez

Girl on Girl shootsPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:46 pm    Subject: Girl on Girl shoots Reply with quote

too bad that we don't get to see the girl+girl stuff today. in current era only Joey & Stacey are the ones worth comparing. Its a shame glam industry isn't interested in shooting the duo. I was looking at their pics in my collection and was surprised to see the sameness in their body, at times its hard to tell which one is Stacey & which one is Joey.. I hope we start to see girl+girl sets again, it was always a treat to watch!

BritBabeFan

Contributions: 1048

Girl on Girl shootsPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:50 pm    Subject: Girl on Girl shoots Reply with quote

always easy to tell....stacey has much much better looking tits

joey when she has full size has great tits but they are much more heavy hanging, less full when viewed from the side and the areole are less smooth
BobJonz1

Contributions: 114

Girl on Girl shootsPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:23 pm    Subject: Girl on Girl shoots Reply with quote

That's interesting. While I certainly agree that they're easy to tell apart (Joey has rounder breasts kind of similar in shape to Lucy Pinder, whereas Stacey's are a bit more teardrop or rugby-ball shaped. Best example I can think of is a classic model named Cynthia Myers, though Stacey's are not quite as extreme.) I think it's hard to say that Stacey's are appreciably better. I can't honestly say I have a clear favorite between the two breast-wise. In terms of facial beauty I'd go Joey and in terms of the rest of the body--particularly the ass, Stacey wins for me. But they're both champions of the chest!
KungFury

Girl on Girl shootsPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:13 pm    Subject: Girl on Girl shoots Reply with quote

Stacey has the best boobs imo, Lucy Vixen is a close second.

I remember Stacey done a girl on girl shoot wae Holly. That Censored was hot lol. I can't remember if it was for Nuts or Zoo though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: