Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Girl on Girl shoots
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheFodderLover

Contributions: 150

Girl on Girl shootsPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:53 am    Subject: Girl on Girl shoots Reply with quote

The NUTS multi girl shoots were awesome, loads of stunning big titted models lined up for our pleasure. The associated videos were legendary, many available on sexystreaming.com search NUTS.

Looking back they were quite suggestive for mainstream content - but everyone involved consented through Professional agencies - and us lads absolutely loved them.

No one got hurt, the Girls earnt good money and we got a bevy of big titted beauties for our 1.50.And then the minority ruined it all.

Devestating.
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 1048

Girl on Girl shootsPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:45 am    Subject: Girl on Girl shoots Reply with quote

here is sabine and holly from MCG...cracking butts

i always thought sabine had a best butt in glam but hollys looks bigger here

https://ibb.co/fGakMR
KungFury

Contributions: 166

Girl on Girl shootsPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:29 pm    Subject: Girl on Girl shoots Reply with quote

A few rare ones of Lucy, Michelle and Sophie. You're welcome. Smile

donbalon

Contributions: 210

Girl on Girl shootsPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:49 pm    Subject: Girl on Girl shoots Reply with quote

KungFury wrote:
I always loved her set with Lindsey Strutt back in Nuts. Sooooo hot.

I think there were two reasons the Pinder + Marsh pairing was so good.

First, the combination of brunette with blonde.

Second, the chemistry between them jumped off the page - look at their eyes Thumb Up!

elfinlez

Contributions: 106

Girl on Girl shootsPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:08 pm    Subject: Girl on Girl shoots Reply with quote

The Alice+Sammy was also a nice pair, though they dint shot many..

KungFury

Girl on Girl shootsPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:55 pm    Subject: Girl on Girl shoots Reply with quote

Holly and India make quite a good pair. Wish I saw more duo sets of them together. Their really good at them.

KungFury

Girl on Girl shootsPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:28 pm    Subject: Girl on Girl shoots Reply with quote

Sabine and Rosie made a good pairing.

KungFury

Girl on Girl shootsPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:35 am    Subject: Girl on Girl shoots Reply with quote

Some randoms.

KungFury

Girl on Girl shootsPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:34 pm    Subject: Girl on Girl shoots Reply with quote

Multiple pics of Sophie and Lucy on the beach, best pics ever imo.

jack36

Contributions: 332

Girl on Girl shootsPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:19 am    Subject: lucy pinder Reply with quote

didnt see these before thanks bro Smile
KungFury

Girl on Girl shootsPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:56 pm    Subject: Girl on Girl shoots Reply with quote

No problem Jack. I find these on other forums. I try as much as I can but most of them I find posted ages ago. Like back in 2005 so I couldn't get them all due to all the bloody dead links (which I hate). I'll keep researching. I am collecting all the zoo and nuts magazines atm. So they have exclusive girl on girl pics that are hot, like the Michelle Marsh kissing Sophie Howard one which I already posted. Dead rare that one, that took me a while to find. If u do have a request. Drop me a message. I'm doing my best to keep this forum active. It's too quiet sometimes so I'm doing my part. Wink
BobJonz1

Contributions: 114

Girl on Girl shootsPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:13 pm    Subject: Girl on Girl shoots Reply with quote

Thanks again for these KF--you're doing God's work here! I remember those pics of Sophie and Lucy. That was back before Lucy was getting them out and these pics made me realize that even if she had been stark naked, I'd probably STILL be ogling Sophie. Her body was just unreal here.
Thebritt001

Contributions: 105

Girl on Girl shootsPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:18 pm    Subject: Girl on Girl shoots Reply with quote

Is there any pics of lucy p and shophie Howard both topless from that beach scene??
KungFury

Girl on Girl shootsPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:00 pm    Subject: Girl on Girl shoots Reply with quote

It's the only ones I can find. Probably were more but it's lost due to so many dead links on the forums I got them on. There's more in the actual zoo and nuts magazines back in the day but I haven't got them.
BobJonz1

Contributions: 114

Girl on Girl shootsPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:39 pm    Subject: Girl on Girl shoots Reply with quote

That photoshoot won't have any of both of them topless. That was done before Lucy was getting her tits out properly.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: