Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Girl fans
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jdawg

Contributions: 12

Girl fansPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:55 pm    Subject: Girl fans Reply with quote

So how many girls are fans on here? Always like to chat with girls that appreicate the beauty of another woman!
Chris

Contributions: 726

Girl fansPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:29 pm    Subject: Girl fans Reply with quote

Don't know about on here, but there were at least three that posted regularly on the other LP.tv forum.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Girl fansPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:46 pm    Subject: Girl fans Reply with quote

On here there's xxLynnexx, but I'm not aware of any others... maybe we do have some who haven't posted, if so where are you... don't be shy! Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Girl fansPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:44 pm    Subject: Girl fans Reply with quote

BTW perhaps I ought to say... please don't go spamming female or putatively-female members about this in PMs/emails. It may not necessarily be appreciated by the recipient Wink Let them choose whether to answer the thread if they want to, otherwise let it be Wink
jdawg

Contributions: 12

Girl fansPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:29 am    Subject: Girl fans Reply with quote

Pigeon I was not planning on that, I will wait for replys
xxLynnexx

Contributions: 96

Girl fansPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:20 am    Subject: Girl fans Reply with quote

jdawg,

Not really sure I needed the pm but never mind.As I said in my reply to you knowing what I look like is not needed and I don't think any of the guys on here have ever asked me what I look like!

Anyway back to the subject,I am a fan of Lucy becaues she is simply beautiful.

Credit to original uploader
JGreen

Contributions: 191

Girl fansPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:06 am    Subject: Girl fans Reply with quote

Aw Jdwag Hehe
fan101

Contributions: 390

Girl fansPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 2:20 am    Subject: Girl fans Reply with quote

too good to be ture a lady that likes lucy for the same reson (maybe not the same out come but what do i know im still in highschool)
Random_dude365

Contributions: 324

Girl fansPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:19 am    Subject: Girl fans Reply with quote

I don't think there's much girls that do but the ones that do like Lucy definetly have great taste Thumb Up!
xxLynnexx

Girl fansPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:10 am    Subject: Girl fans Reply with quote

Don't worry guys I am not swinging in the other direction as far as Lucy goes Big Smile I am very straight!!

I'm a fan of Lucy because she is beautiful.
Random_dude365

Girl fansPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:36 pm    Subject: Girl fans Reply with quote

I never thought anything different. Wink
xxLynnexx

Girl fansPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:08 pm    Subject: Girl fans Reply with quote

Big Smile
pogo

Contributions: 361

Girl fansPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:30 pm    Subject: Girl fans Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Random_dude365

Girl fansPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:43 pm    Subject: Girl fans Reply with quote

So I guess she's comfortable with you having topless women on your walls. Isn't it awkward for her to pick out a poster for you?
pogo

Contributions: 361

Girl fansPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:50 pm    Subject: Girl fans Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: