Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Gallery Section

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Site News and Queries
View previous topic :: View next topic  
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Gallery SectionPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:11 pm    Subject: Gallery Section Reply with quote

I've had this in my head for a long time now and reading eazy_g's recent post I realise there are others wondering about this as well. This site is incredible for the sheer amount of Lucy content, but I can just imagine how many photos I have forgotten about that are buried in the forum. The over 180page Nuts thread for example.

Is it at all possible to have a section that organizes Lucy's photoshoots? Maybe having something like separate galleries for Nuts, Front, Loaded, Candids etc.
Im pretty unfamiliar with what it costs to run a site like this so I don't know if adding a new section would result in higher costs. But if the problem is collecting the image links throughout the forum I think a lot of members would be willing to help.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Gallery SectionPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:03 pm    Subject: Gallery Section Reply with quote

Well we do have the Lucy Pinder TV Photo Gallery Smile

It does have a search function but it's not 100% as it relies on the photo having been uploaded with a meaningful filename.

I do want to improve the search - which would also result in categorisation coming out in the wash - the problem is the need to go through several thousand pics tagging them with appropriate search terms...

There's no financial cost to doing it, it's just time and tediousness Smile
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Gallery SectionPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:17 pm    Subject: Gallery Section Reply with quote

Well its nice to hear that it wont cost anything, except a whole lotta man hours Laugh. But, if help is ever needed collecting links/tags and the like, ill gladly assist Thumb Up!.
eazy_g

Contributions: 416

Gallery SectionPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:39 pm    Subject: Gallery Section Reply with quote

I was just curious was all, because I've seen so many of those sites done for numerous celebs.

But I don't know how much work it would be. The Spears one I linked had quite some time put into it, and claimed that it took months to make.

The only problem with some of those sites, despite how organized they are in categories, through years and names, people get very over protective of them once another comes along and they start tagging all the pics.
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Gallery SectionPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:46 pm    Subject: Gallery Section Reply with quote

I'm up to the task Smile ...anything i can do for this website would be a pleasure
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Site News and Queries All times are GMT

Jump to: