Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Forum Rules - Please Read

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Welcome to the forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Site Admin

Contributions: 6644

Forum Rules - Please ReadPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:25 pm    Subject: Forum Rules - Please Read Reply with quote

These rules apply to all forum members. I will attempt to enforce them fairly; I haven't moderated a forum before, so please bear with me if I mess up.

This is all pretty standard stuff:

When clicking Register you agree to be bound by the following conditions.

Any posts should be respectful towards Lucy and other members.

You agree not to post anything deemed abusive, slanderous, hateful, threatening or obscene. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned.

The administrators and moderators of this forum will remove or edit any objectionable material as quickly as possible. It is not possible, however, to review messages imediately they are posted.

Comments posted on the forum express the views and opinions of the author and not the administrators or moderators, who will not be held liable by any posts other than their own.

You agree that the administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to edit, close or remove any topic should they see fit.

Posting of spam or other commercial/advertising material is not permitted and perpetrators will be banned. The same applies to any... material of a nature more explicit than glamour.

...And now for the stuff that isn't more or less the same on every forum:

All posts should be respectful towards Lucy. This doesn't mean criticism or disagreement are not allowed, or we'll never get anywhere: people have the faculty of independent thought and must be allowed to exercise it. It does mean no crudity, indecent suggestions, abusive comments or the proposal of career moves into certain areas which Lucy will have no truck with... you know what I mean, that same old suggestion that comes up with tedious repetitiveness.

Discussion of Lucy's private life is not allowed.

No jokers registering themselves as Lucy will be allowed. I will know whether it really is or not, and impostors will not be permitted. Same goes for anyone registering with any other potentially misleading name. Known trolls and troublemakers will also be deleted.

Please be civil to each other, too, no flamewars or bitching at people. Disagreement is fine, of course.

Post as many pictures, videos or other material as you like, but no links to unsavoury material please. Remember that this forum is readable by unregistered users and encourages outside linking; please do not post anything you are not happy to see linked or copied.

Certain material is not permitted, for example, onlytease pics other than the free samples, other paid content, or calendar pics for the current or forthcoming year that have not appeared in magazines/newspapers.

Please do not post enormously large pictures directly on the forum so that people have to scroll sideways. By all means post large pictures, but post them as reduced-size versions with a link to the full-size image. A maximum dimension of up to 650 pixels is preferable to a thumbnail for the reduced-size version, as it makes it easier for casual viewers of the thread to appreciate the picture, but I recognise that not all image hosting sites make this straightforward.

The image upload facility on this forum is available to established members who request it. (This is mainly to prevent abuse by spammers.) Once you have been granted use of it please use the drop down boxes to accurately label the images with name of model, publication it appeared in, etc.

Please use MEANINGFUL TITLES when posting threads. Titles which are not sufficiently meaningful will be edited; please do not be offended if I do this.

Please also use MEANINGFUL URLs to link to images when posting pictures.... please try to use URLs like the ones I use; "lucy-pinder-daily-star-29-01-09-01.jpg" is much better than something like "959890_48918459p4_rho47r98lucy.jpg". I do realise though that image hosting sites unfortunately tend to make it difficult to do this, so don't worry too much if you can't manage it... but again please don't be offended if I rehost or redirect the images so as to give them a meaningful URL. I will also rehost images hosted on sites which display unsavoury adverts around the images.

Linking to images/videos/topics on this forum is encouraged. The only condition is that the linking site must be open to all readers without any requirement to log in or register, or if not, must be specific or friendly to Lucy (ie. private forums are allowed as long as they are Lucy-specific/friendly). To copy to another forum a thumbnail link to a larger image (aka "clicky piccy"), simply quote the post on this forum and then copy and paste the url/img tags from the posting box into the posting box of the other forum - this works with the vast majority of forums (even the retarded wysiwyg editor on WowBB will accept it).

When linking to videos etc. please link to the download page on this site - do not link directly to the file on rapidshare etc. - if I move or rehost the rapidshare file it will of course break a direct link, but a link to the download page on this site will still be valid.

We don't have sigs and we're not going to, so please don't ask Smile

This forum is about Lucy. Please keep discussion of other models to the "Other models" section unless it concerns Lucy as well.

Please check back to this document from time to time to keep up to date with revisions. Major changes will be posted in the Announcements section but not every minor tweak or corrected typo Smile

Like the rest of the site, this forum has no connection with Lucy or her management, but every effort will be made to run it to comparable standards.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Last edited: 06-05-10 16:45
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Welcome to the forum All times are GMT

Jump to: