Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Formula 1 Discussion

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Formula 1 DiscussionPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:22 pm    Subject: Formula 1 Discussion Reply with quote

Thought I'd start an F1 thread. If anyone out there is an F1 fan like me then feel free to chat about races, news, opinions, etc! Thumb Up!

I'm a long time McLaren fan and to see Jenson Button placing 2nd on the podium after having a few difficult races was great to see Smile On the flip side it was a sad ending to Lewis Hamilton's 100th Grand Prix Sad

Whilst I was on a tour of the McLaren Technology Centre last month a lot of the race engineers I managed to speak with mentioned how the upgrades to the car for Hockenheim will improve race pace and set them ahead of the rest in the dry. They certainly managed that! Big Smile

On Sunday McLaren also broke a world record for the fastest pit stop IN THE HISTORY OF F1... An astonishing 2.31 seconds! Thud

This F1 season has produced a very close championship, with McLaren doing great pit stops again and the new upgrades I think there still very much in with a good chance for the world and constructors championship title Big Smile

RockyMoney

Formula 1 DiscussionPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:09 pm    Subject: Formula 1 Discussion Reply with quote

No takers then? Well it was worth a shot! Hehe
Marty

Contributions: 562

Formula 1 DiscussionPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:41 pm    Subject: Formula 1 Discussion Reply with quote

I'm a fan, but not of the race today. Dull as dishwater, Hungary's almost as boring a circuit as Monaco
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Formula 1 DiscussionPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:51 pm    Subject: Formula 1 Discussion Reply with quote

Sorry i'm not fan.
I can't stand watch a race on tv during many hours, i see no interest in it.
Shrug
Dice

Contributions: 123

Formula 1 DiscussionPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:05 pm    Subject: Formula 1 Discussion Reply with quote

I'm a really big fan of Formula , and McLaren too, really hoping they can really push after the summer break and get, most likely, Hamilton his long awaited second championship title. He is one of the top 3 drivers, and in my opinion the most exciting to watch
RockyMoney

Formula 1 DiscussionPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:35 pm    Subject: Formula 1 Discussion Reply with quote

Spa always produces an exciting race. I'm one of the many F1 fans who didnt convert to Sky. Thank god the Belgian Grand Prix is being broadcast live on the BBC Thumb Up!

Hamilton certainly has what it takes to be world champion this year and he is my favourite to win it this year Smile
Dice

Contributions: 123

Formula 1 DiscussionPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:46 pm    Subject: Formula 1 Discussion Reply with quote

I was annoyed when I got a new phone, choosing the Orange package that included free mobile sky sports (1,2,3,4, News, Races), then Sky announced it would make a new F1 channel! Not included in my mobile package Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT

Jump to: