Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

FOR TEAM MCG

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

FOR TEAM MCGPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:25 pm    Subject: FOR TEAM MCG Reply with quote

Now that I've seen a response on these forums for Team McG, I wonder if they could read this:-

Us Lucy fans were always disappointed that we didn't see as many outtakes of Lucy as we did the other girls on the lads' mags websites. We are also wondering what has happened to the thousands of pictures and hours of video that were shot for these magazines / websites. Have they been sold, are they the property of Lucy herself or, perish the thought, lost or deleted? Cry

Are there any plans to include any of it (if it still exists) on MCG in the future? I noticed that other websites such as Babefox and PinUp Files have in the last couple of years included stuff that was shot say 5-10 years ago with Michelle Marsh or Sophie Howard etc. Is this why the "basket" system has been brought into MCG, so that additional material can be ordered at possibly a reasonable additional cost? I'm absolutely sure that most users of this site would love that opportunity.

Anyway guys well done with the site and keep up the good work. My suggestion above would make the site even better. Thanks for reading Thumb Up!
Marty

Contributions: 562

FOR TEAM MCGPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:03 pm    Subject: FOR TEAM MCG Reply with quote

Well said Pinderlust, but obviously it's not just Lucy's pictures, I'd love to see some of Holly's missing shoots too Smile
jhaantunaatu

Contributions: 2

FOR TEAM MCGPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:15 pm    Subject: FOR TEAM MCG Reply with quote

Guys please rotate the models, and post more content with Danielle Sharp. And would love if you can get Rosie Jones and India Reynolds aboard as well.
Great job so far.
scorpion

Contributions: 85

FOR TEAM MCGPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:54 am    Subject: Re: FOR TEAM MCG Reply with quote

jhaantunaatu wrote:
Guys please rotate the models, and post more content with Danielle Sharp. And would love if you can get Rosie Jones and India Reynolds aboard as well.
Great job so far.

Yes and they should also get to get Stacey Poole aboard to
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

FOR TEAM MCGPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:43 am    Subject: FOR TEAM MCG Reply with quote

Thanks Marty! Big Smile

I would've suggested about Holly too but I didn't want to seem too greedy as Holly is already on MCG plus we did actually see a lot of Holly outtakes etc. over the years.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: