Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

First picture you saw

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
evoman91

Contributions: 39

First picture you sawPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:02 pm    Subject: First picture you saw Reply with quote

What is the first picture you remember seeing of Lucy? Mines:
SledgeHammer

Contributions: 702

First picture you sawPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:54 pm    Subject: First picture you saw Reply with quote

Now thats a good question,
It must've been ages ago and i'm not sure, it'd prob be this....

But I could've been form this shoot too....
SledgeHammer

Contributions: 702

First picture you sawPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:57 pm    Subject: First picture you saw Reply with quote

@evoman, now that I see it, I don't think I've ever seen the pic you posted or any of that shoot, where's it from?
Dice

Contributions: 123

First picture you sawPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:41 am    Subject: First picture you saw Reply with quote

First time was definitely in the Daily Star. It was around about the time of this set:

thats the earliest set I can remember, but i remember seeing lucy before then, still in the star
patriot

Contributions: 739

First picture you sawPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:32 am    Subject: First picture you saw Reply with quote

SledgeHammer wrote:
@evoman, now that I see it, I don't think I've ever seen the pic you posted or any of that shoot, where's it from?

I'm a bit annoyed i couldnt find the full set, i think it could be one of or similar to one of these.

I'm sure P. will correct me and post the propa set Wink

patriot

Contributions: 739

First picture you sawPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:37 am    Subject: First picture you saw Reply with quote

I've been trying to think of mine, but it was so long ago now and there are so many images from around that time permanently branded on my brain its hard to remember which was the first.

I have a feeling it could be this nuts set.
I have a vague memory of my MD at the time coming into the office with a copy of the mag and saying,

"have you seen who's in here this week? its that bird with the big tits they found on brighton beach!" (he had a real way with words)

1600x1000 Walls
fan101

Contributions: 390

First picture you sawPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:48 am    Subject: First picture you saw Reply with quote

the BEST PIC I EVER SAW
Chris

Contributions: 726

First picture you sawPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:22 am    Subject: First picture you saw Reply with quote

The first picture I saw was from the set taken at the pool with her boyfriend. I can't post it because it's not allowed here. After I saw that picture, my interest took off faster than the Saturn V rocket to the moon.
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

First picture you sawPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:39 am    Subject: First picture you saw Reply with quote

i remember getting an email from i think fhm to vote for "sexiest babes" or something like that and michelle was one of the girls to choose from. after searching for more of her pics on google i came across this brilliant pic which quickly changed the search to "michelle marsh and brunette ass grab". ah memories.

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

First picture you sawPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:55 pm    Subject: First picture you saw Reply with quote

Nice pic, new 1 to me
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

First picture you sawPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:01 pm    Subject: First picture you saw Reply with quote

This was the first pic i ever saw i think

Big Smile
Saintness

Contributions: 56

First picture you sawPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:44 am    Subject: First picture you saw Reply with quote

This was how the vixen first caught my eye...

And I was hooked ever since!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: