Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Fiona Siciliano: a career killed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 912

Fiona Siciliano: a career killedPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:25 pm    Subject: Fiona Siciliano: a career killed Reply with quote

What has happened to this girl? About a year ago she was looking good, in lots of shoots...twitter active then she gets a DM website and it all goes dead

I know DM posted on here that models are diversifying into other stuff but i 12 mths i can barely remember one shoot,except for the stacey poole one in shower

anyone know whats going on?
Tungsten

Contributions: 322

Fiona Siciliano: a career killedPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:10 pm    Subject: Fiona Siciliano: a career killed Reply with quote

She's got a 2017 calendar out, that's all I can say.
BritBabeFan

Fiona Siciliano: a career killedPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:18 pm    Subject: Fiona Siciliano: a career killed Reply with quote

thats it though, from 12 mths...just a calendar....very poor
Tungsten

Contributions: 322

Fiona Siciliano: a career killedPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 12:35 pm    Subject: Fiona Siciliano: a career killed Reply with quote

Site is now live

http://www.fionaofficial.com/
DamienMorley

Contributions: 44

Fiona Siciliano: a career killedPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 11:40 am    Subject: Fiona Siciliano: a career killed Reply with quote

Yes indeed and Fiona is very much back in the game so the time was right to launch
BobJonz1

Contributions: 67

Fiona Siciliano: a career killedPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:12 am    Subject: Fiona Siciliano: a career killed Reply with quote

Just saw Fiona's "bikini life" video, and she's looking GOOD! My one complaint though is the sound. Rather than playing that dull music, could we actually hear what's happening in the shoot? At one point she's tweaking her nipples and speaking to the camera. I'd have loved to hear what she was talking about.
BritBabeFan

Fiona Siciliano: a career killedPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:25 pm    Subject: Fiona Siciliano: a career killed Reply with quote

sound on videos would be better than music i agree

she is looking good but i dont subscribe to her site
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: