Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Find me a Christmas Present

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
patriot

Contributions: 739

Find me a Christmas PresentPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:23 am    Subject: Find me a Christmas Present Reply with quote

Any more pics from the below shoot would be really nice to help me get in the xmas spirit Wink

But what would be really nice would be anything but video stills from this shoot. I've looked for around 4 years now and never found any thing Weep

Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Find me a Christmas PresentPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:46 pm    Subject: Find me a Christmas Present Reply with quote

Stretching the bounds of my collection a bit there Smile

I've never bothered to look for the snake ones at all - not even sure I've bothered to download the video, come to that. Best I can do there is a ropy scan out of the paper which I happened across and have tried to clean up a bit, although the original was pretty bad...

And I don't seem to have any more from the other shoot at all Sad I do have this one of Lucy and Michelle, which is a similar theme, but I don't think it's the same shoot.

patriot

Contributions: 739

Find me a Christmas PresentPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:52 am    Subject: Find me a Christmas Present Reply with quote

Never mind, i gave i looking for lucy and just went for general models with snakes. Theres alot of dodgy pics out there but then i came across this cracking little set
http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/forum/sexy-serpants-t211.html#1834
Random_dude365

Contributions: 324

Find me a Christmas PresentPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 2:52 pm    Subject: U Reply with quote

Lucy holding that snake Grandad that's class
Chris

Contributions: 726

Find me a Christmas PresentPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:22 pm    Subject: Find me a Christmas Present Reply with quote

Well, I guess it is class, but I've never, ever understood why that's supposed to be sexy. Lucy looks great but a snake isn't what I consider to be sexy.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Find me a Christmas PresentPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:35 pm    Subject: Find me a Christmas Present Reply with quote

It's down to all sorts of dodgy symbolism, which personally I find rather distasteful. Not to mention screwed-up. Perhaps you are better off not understanding it Smile because I do know what it's all about, I don't agree, and I definitely don't like it.

Not that I have anything against snakes themselves... I quite like them, at least the non-poisonous ones, but I don't want to see them in supposedly "sexy" pics with Lucy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: