Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

FHM Sexiest - Vote for Lucy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
paulb11

Contributions: 140

FHM Sexiest - Vote for LucyPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:59 pm    Subject: FHM Sexiest - Vote for Lucy Reply with quote

Yes the vote is rigged and it probably will make no difference but FHM has started its sexiest list voting. Given that Lucy is contracted to her rivals all trace of her will be erased from the list in all likelyhood (ala Last years list). But for sheer annoyance if nothing else we should vote for Lucy.

Also Pigeon your site is listed on the links from Lucy's FHM profile!

So vote for Lucy here

http://www.fhm.com/girls/covergirls/lucy-pinder

And while you are there, if you are a UK member do your patriotic duty and vote for Her Majesty the Queen as well. Yes she is listed under the options for Ladies starting with T!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

FHM Sexiest - Vote for LucyPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:40 pm    Subject: FHM Sexiest - Vote for Lucy Reply with quote

Great stuff Paul Thumb Up! thanks for the post - I have stickied this.

It is true, last year's vote was a sad fiasco. But it is also, I think, true that with enough votes we may see the contractual shenanigans put aside and Lucy given at least some measure of the recognition she deserves.

"Has undeniably made the most of her abilities", says Lucy's headline on FHM. Well said Big Grin she has indeed - and it is good to see such a strong and perceptive comment not only made but placed as the headline.

And indeed, it is gratifying that they have linked this site - for a large part of Lucy's abilities is her television talent, which has not been displayed to a commensurately wide audience due to the limited viewing figures of Nuts TV where her best work has been. Once again, good on FHM for helping to show a wider audience just what Lucy is capable of.

The Queen is in the list, eh? Well she was quite dishy when she was young Smile and she is indeed an exemplary monarch.

Notes on voting: You don't have to fill in all ten entries - just putting one for Lucy at number 1 is enough Smile (or, of course, two to include the Queen as well). You have to enter an email address even if you don't sign up for updates, but it doesn't actually try to use it, so it doesn't matter what you put. If anyone wants a sacrificial email address to use contact me and I'll set one up on my mailserver. And you have to enter a DoB which makes you over sixteen, in the usual manner of internet fiction Smile

Pigeon
Site Admin

FHM Sexiest - Vote for LucyPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:01 pm    Subject: FHM Sexiest - Vote for Lucy Reply with quote

...Noticed something else about this.

Lucy's friend and erstwhile modelling partner Michelle Marsh does not feature in the list of candidates at all. But you're not limited to voting for people who appear in the list - you can type anyone's name in the boxes and it accepts it, or at least it said it did when I tried it.

So you can stick in a vote for Lucy's friend Michelle as well while you're at it... I'm sure both would appreciate it Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

FHM Sexiest - Vote for LucyPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:33 pm    Subject: FHM Sexiest - Vote for Lucy Reply with quote

- This Nuts vote (blah blah blah) Smile
- Yes... great Smile ...What about the FHM one?
- The FHM one? But that's...
- Yes I know... but just think if it happened, it'd be a brilliant... um...
- Feather in the old cap? Yeah, I guess it would Big Grin but...
- Look don't forget about it just because of the Nuts vote...
- I'm not forgetting about it. But one thing at a time?
- The FHM vote!!!

...That was yesterday. And as if in confirmation, it seems that it has today received another plug on the official forum. So here's another plug of mine.

Yes, as paulb points out, FHM is a bit of a dodgy one because of their juvenile attitude to people who appear in rival publications, but by the same token it would indeed be a cracking "feather in Lucy's cap" if she did achieve a significant placing. Rigged it may be, but it isn't completely rigged. You never know, if she does well enough FHM might even think again and do a feature of her...

This vote requires an email address and won't let you vote twice from the same address. So use all of those addresses that you keep for signing up to things and automatically delete everything that comes in to them (if you haven't got a stack of those on today's internet, why not? Wink) Use that old hotmail address you've forgotten the password for... use that address you had when you first got online and haven't used for 5 years... use the one you signed up for with a really cool alias that you've not used for ages because you've realised the alias is actually totally uncool and retarded. You can even use your real one, FHM is a respectable site and won't spam you with cack if you tell it not to.

Vote for Lucy Pinder in the FHM 2009 Sexiest Women contest!
Pigeon
Site Admin

FHM Sexiest - Vote for LucyPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:47 pm    Subject: FHM Sexiest - Vote for Lucy Reply with quote

- Check out [a certain URL]...
- There won't be any pics up there, surely?
- No, but...
(click click click)
- Oh I see what you mean... Good point Smile

...That was my reminder. So here is my reminder to you...

Just because we've got one important vote going on at the moment... we shouldn't be forgetting about the other one. The FHM one.

This is a case where the results may not be so tangible. It would be a miracle if Lucy won a vote in FHM because they rig them against people who appear in rival magazines. But that doesn't mean it isn't worth trying to give her a good showing in it. Perhaps we can. And Lucy cares about it, so it has to be worth it.

So tell all your friends to vote for Lucy Pinder in the FHM 100 Sexiest Women contest. And don't forget to do it yourself Smile
Poggy

Contributions: 579

FHM Sexiest - Vote for LucyPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:07 am    Subject: FHM Sexiest - Vote for Lucy Reply with quote

Yes I am still alive if you was all wondering Hehe

When I saw last years of this I thought it was a complete joke anyway. Most the people on the list I wouldn't call sexy myself. As to me sexy means curves! Alot of them last year simply didn't have any.

My other thought was..... How could the most popular magazine glamour model and page 3 not get onto the list.

I've often wondered if this was some kind of joke contest to half the people who vote on it are concerned?

Yes I did make the voting in time to put Lucy #1 Big Smile
Dib

Contributions: 276

FHM Sexiest - Vote for LucyPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:42 pm    Subject: FHM Sexiest - Vote for Lucy Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:
Yes I am still alive if you was all wondering Hehe

When I saw last years of this I thought it was a complete joke anyway. Most the people on the list I wouldn't call sexy myself. As to me sexy means curves! Alot of them last year simply didn't have any.

My other thought was..... How could the most popular magazine glamour model and page 3 not get onto the list.

I've often wondered if this was some kind of joke contest to half the people who vote on it are concerned?

Yes I did make the voting in time to put Lucy #1 Big Smile

Best post ever.
Pigeon
Site Admin

FHM Sexiest - Vote for LucyPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:13 pm    Subject: FHM Sexiest - Vote for Lucy Reply with quote

Agreed... and for the same reason Wink

Problem with this vote is that it suffers from EMAP's silly attitude to those who feature mainly in the publications of other corporations. It's as much of a self-promotional exercise as anything... I say EMAP rather than FHM as it seems to me to be something of a failing of the publishing house as a whole; I've observed similar attitudes with entirely unrelated EMAP publications and EMAP-sponsored awards. Kind of a we-are-the-greatest isolationist mindset... oh and while we're at it we won't let you post our pictures on the internet, we're too precious for that.

I don't think that attitude ultimately does them any favours... they miss out on so much free advertising. I don't think it's coincidence that FHM and the Sun are precious about people posting pics and aren't doing so well in the market, whereas Nuts and the Star are quite happy for people to do it and are doing significantly better...

...The other point is, of course, that Nuts and the Star feature Lucy a lot Big Grin

(Good to see you're back in action Poggy Smile )
Pigeon
Site Admin

FHM Sexiest - Vote for LucyPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:20 pm    Subject: FHM Sexiest - Vote for Lucy Reply with quote

Voting is now closed on this one chaps.

Thanks to all who voted Thumb Up! fingers crossed for how Lucy does.
paulb11

Contributions: 140

FHM Sexiest - Vote for LucyPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:33 am    Subject: FHM Sexiest - Vote for Lucy Reply with quote

I think all the crossed fingers in the world would not have helped Lucy.

If this site is the correct list, and I have no reason to doubt it.

http://showbiz.sky.com/fhm-hottest-babes-09

This has got to be the worst, most blatant self publicising sham that FHM have ever perpetrated.

No doubt Britney will be gracing FHM's pages in the near future.

No sign of any of NUTS or Loaded regualrs. Gemma Atkinson scraped in in the 80's but she mostly works for ZOO.

I don't think they could publish a more obviously rigged poll if they tried.
Pigeon
Site Admin

FHM Sexiest - Vote for LucyPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:28 pm    Subject: FHM Sexiest - Vote for Lucy Reply with quote

You're not wrong there Sad it's a total farce, not only does Lucy not feature in it but there are a whole host of other names missing too.

Definite case of DELETE FROM SexiestList WHERE AppearsIn = "IPC"... they could hardly have made it more obvious if they'd put a banner up.

This list is losing credibility with every year they do this with it... I remember seeing some random bod on a car forum using the words "bitch fest" to describe FHM's attitude to rival publications when last year's list came out, so it's not like people don't notice, and this year's is an even more blatant fix.

There is the point that according to FHM's email those who are in the list feature "thanks to perfectly executed sex scenes, raunchy music videos and the odd public indiscretion". So one could argue that it is Lucy's positive attributes which have kept her out of the list Wink

But the conspicuous absence of so many other possible names as well as Lucy's makes it very obvious that it is indeed nothing more than FHM, mental age 6, calling the other kids with nicer toys smelly.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: