Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Favourite shooting partner for Lucy
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who is your favourite shooting partner for Lucy...
Michelle
56%
 56%  [ 25 ]
Malene
9%
 9%  [ 4 ]
Sophie
15%
 15%  [ 7 ]
Lindsey
9%
 9%  [ 4 ]
Other (please specify)
9%
 9%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 44

Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Favourite shooting partner for LucyPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:02 pm    Subject: Favourite shooting partner for Lucy Reply with quote

Inspired by enig's post...

enigmatic319 wrote:
This thread has upset me - we'll never see this calibre of pics again! Lucy & Michelle are like a celestial event, that occurs once every 250,000 years..

N no puns about "heavenly bodies.."

Weep Weep Weep

...thought it might be fun to run a poll Smile

I guess the result for first place will be a foregone conclusion, but hey ho... Smile

I haven't included an option for "prefer Lucy on her own"... myself I very much do prefer Lucy on her own, but the solo/double preference is a different question Smile

So vote away...

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Favourite shooting partner for LucyPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:20 pm    Subject: Favourite shooting partner for Lucy Reply with quote

It has to be Lucy and Michelle, they are the Ant & Dec of the modeling world, and always will be!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Favourite shooting partner for LucyPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:59 pm    Subject: Favourite shooting partner for Lucy Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
Lucy and Michelle, they are the Ant & Dec of the modeling world

You can't call them that Yikes! "Pair of twonks who need to be shot" is NOT a valid description of Lucy and Michelle!!!

Hehe
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Favourite shooting partner for LucyPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:05 am    Subject: Favourite shooting partner for Lucy Reply with quote

I meant for a long time back in early days they were always seen doing shoots together, I wasn't at all implying they even remotely looked like those 2 Jordys! LOL what a crazy thought
Supra Edd

Contributions: 98

Favourite shooting partner for LucyPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:19 am    Subject: Favourite shooting partner for Lucy Reply with quote

always used to be Michelle, the obvious classic pairing. but these days i prefer the Lucy/Sophie combination Smile
Grendel

Contributions: 288

Favourite shooting partner for LucyPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:52 am    Subject: Favourite shooting partner for Lucy Reply with quote

Although I voted for Malene, I'd really like to see Lucy with Sammy Brady. Have they ever been partners on a shoot?
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Favourite shooting partner for LucyPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:17 am    Subject: Favourite shooting partner for Lucy Reply with quote

yes Sammy n Lucy together would be perfect...they have been together only once i believe...but were accompanied by Lindsey, Malene n Sophie...i really do hope someone has the good sense to do a shoot with Lucy and Sammy

pogo

Contributions: 361

Favourite shooting partner for LucyPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:08 pm    Subject: Favourite shooting partner for Lucy Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Pigeon
Site Admin

Favourite shooting partner for LucyPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:17 pm    Subject: Favourite shooting partner for Lucy Reply with quote

You see that enormous flock of pigeons darkening the entire sky...? Best make sure you've got a really good umbrella Big Grin
Grendel

Contributions: 288

Favourite shooting partner for LucyPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:56 pm    Subject: Favourite shooting partner for Lucy Reply with quote

That yacht photoshoot is nothing short of incredible. I don't understand why there aren't much more pics from it, because it's the really the stuff dreams (*) are made of.

--
(*) When I say "dreams" you should read "Really naughty, high-octane, no holds barred, triple X erotic dream fantasy with really, really interesting combinations and permutations", of course.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Favourite shooting partner for LucyPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:35 pm    Subject: Favourite shooting partner for Lucy Reply with quote

Grendel wrote:
high-octane

Ah... so that's what the "LP" in "LPG" stands for then Big Grin
enigmatic319

Contributions: 55

Favourite shooting partner for LucyPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:55 pm    Subject: Favourite shooting partner for Lucy Reply with quote

It's got to be Lucy & Michelle - although I do agree with Pigeon, I do have quite a thing for Malene - enhanced by the fact that she really treasures & interacts with her fans.

And also, it's not enough to just put beautiful girls together. I like shoots to be unique, with different poses - not the stuff that appeals to the common man. I'm not talking "alt" or "dark" stuff, just unique & with an overiding theme...
patriot

Contributions: 739

Favourite shooting partner for LucyPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:08 am    Subject: Favourite shooting partner for Lucy Reply with quote

WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO TO ME I CAN'T CHOOSE BETWEEN THAT LOT Spinning Eyes
Poggy

Contributions: 581

Favourite shooting partner for LucyPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:03 am    Subject: Favourite shooting partner for Lucy Reply with quote

No vote from me...why?...I just couldn't choose a partner for Lucy as most of the top models look good shot together...or how should I put it better...gorgeous women...together...topless...(drools at the thought)...

I think I better stop there or something might happen Hehe
fan101

Contributions: 390

Favourite shooting partner for LucyPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:38 pm    Subject: ether sohpie howerd or lidsey Reply with quote

lidsey because she is a great partner but sohpie howerd because that was my favorite photo shoot so sohpie because lucy was the center like it should be in most shoots (lucy is the best model right now)

Last edited by fan101 on Tue May 04, 2010 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Jump to: