Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Favourite movie/tv programme

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Random_dude365

Contributions: 324

Favourite movie/tv programmePosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:29 pm    Subject: Favourite movie/tv programme Reply with quote

What's your favourite movie and tv programme

my favourite movie is tropic thunder

and my favourite programme is 24. I hate the last two episodes are on Sunday. As I said in another forum the director of 24 should replace Jack boeur with Lucy pinder
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Favourite movie/tv programmePosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:54 pm    Subject: Favourite movie/tv programme Reply with quote

My favorite TV shows are these 2:

My favorite movie, that was a tough one, i had to boil it down to 3:

Let me know what you guys think of my choices and feel free to reply.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Favourite movie/tv programmePosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:13 am    Subject: Favourite movie/tv programme Reply with quote

Favourite TV show? No contest. These Hehe

Video: Lucy Pinder - Nuts TV Live Show - Presenting 15-01-08

...and the rest:
Video: Lucy Pinder - Nuts TV Live Show - Presenting 07-02-08
Video: Lucy Pinder - Nuts TV Live Show - Presenting 14-02-08
Video: Lucy Pinder - Nuts TV Live Show - Presenting 21-02-08
Video: Lucy Pinder - Nuts TV Live Show - Presenting 28-02-08
Video: Lucy Pinder - Nuts TV Live Show - Presenting 13-03-08
Video: Lucy Pinder - Nuts TV Live Show - Presenting 20-03-08
(I haven't uploaded 16-01 and 17-01 yet, must get my act together...)

Favourite movie? Would have to say "currently undefined; anything Lucy manages to get herself into" Big Grin

Of existing movies I'd guess The Shawshank Redemption and Braveheart (despite the historical inaccuracy) are the two that spring to mind when I try and think of "great movies". Lord of the Rings was pretty good but spoiled by far too much CGI.
Random_dude365

Favourite movie/tv programmePosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:25 pm    Subject: Favourite movie/tv programme Reply with quote

Hitman is a great movie. But pigeon is wrong about the lord of the rings and that it uses too much CGI. I think the CGI makes it better.

Also isn't the lord of the rings the return of the king being made into 3d
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Favourite movie/tv programmePosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:00 pm    Subject: Favourite movie/tv programme Reply with quote

I think I have two problems with the CGI in LOTR. One is simply that a lot of it isn't all that good - the common CGI problem that the movements of the animals are subtly wrong, the formations of the battle hordes of Mordor being far too regular, and that sort of thing. I've got a couple of videos of semi-amateur fan productions depicting parts of the back-story, which naturally do not use CGI as it's not within their reach... obviously these are on a much smaller scale, but they demonstrate pretty well - remarkably well in fact - that it's possible to create very good representations of "Tolkienish situations" by traditional methods.

The other is that by having the "easy route" of CGI available it made it too easy for the producers to fill too much of the time with battle scenes. There's far more battling as a proportion of the whole than there is in the book (of which I have been a fan for years). While it is only to be expected that movie producers would go for "action" and play up the battle segments, having CGI available has enabled them to take this to something of an extreme, and I find the battles just get boring after a bit.
Random_dude365

Favourite movie/tv programmePosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:45 pm    Subject: - Reply with quote

It is very hard and is very time consuming to make every Orc troll nasgull etc to run different especially if you are dealing with hundreds of thousand of them.

It is easier with humans elves and others as they normally fight in ranks also it would be hard to have huge trolls in it without CGI
Dice

Contributions: 123

Favourite movie/tv programmePosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:11 pm    Subject: Favourite movie/tv programme Reply with quote

LOTR definitely my favourite, cant pick out of the three

and they better no be making a 3d version of the return of the king, films changed into 3d after being filmed 2d never look good. 3d only works when it was filmed with two cameras, or computer animated where you can easily add in the second camera

favourite TV? thats a harder question... possibly Dr Who,
but I can say my favourite recent tv series was Life on Mars-Ashes to Ashes (british version, the american life on mars is terrible, worst last episode of all time)
but LOM and A2A were just brilliant
fan101

Contributions: 390

Favourite movie/tv programmePosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:54 pm    Subject: Favourite movie/tv programme Reply with quote

Quote:
Dice
LOTR definitely my favourite

hi five
JGreen

Contributions: 191

Favourite movie/tv programmePosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:31 am    Subject: Favourite movie/tv programme Reply with quote

Movies - The Crow / Grand Torino
TV- Friends!
Random_dude365

Favourite movie/tv programmePosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:08 pm    Subject: Favourite movie/tv programme Reply with quote

Two and a half men 4 life. That programme is seriously funny.
Supra Edd

Contributions: 98

Favourite movie/tv programmePosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:55 pm    Subject: Favourite movie/tv programme Reply with quote

Random_dude365 wrote:

Haha yeh thats a good one, have started buying the box sets. love the series with Candy in Smile
JGreen

Contributions: 191

Favourite movie/tv programmePosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:12 pm    Subject: Favourite movie/tv programme Reply with quote

Random_dude365 wrote:

Comedy central have it all.

Tow and a half men
South Park
The Office
Scrubs
so much more, Thumb Up!
Random_dude365

Favourite movie/tv programmePosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:43 pm    Subject: Favourite movie/tv programme Reply with quote

Supra Edd wrote:
Random_dude365 wrote:

Haha yeh thats a good one, have started buying the box sets. love the series with Candy in Smile

don't have to buy box sets watch on
www.tv-shack.net
Chris

Contributions: 726

Favourite movie/tv programmePosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:01 am    Subject: Favourite movie/tv programme Reply with quote

My favorite shows of all-time are:

The Big Bang Theory
Seinfeld
The Office (U.S. version. I haven't seen the English version)
Family Guy
South Park (first few seasons)

I don't really have a favorite movie but I'm a huge Godzilla buff.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT

Jump to: