Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Favorite Set/Shoot EVER ???
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
patriot

Contributions: 739

Favorite Set/Shoot EVER ???Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:07 pm    Subject: Favorite Set/Shoot EVER ??? Reply with quote

This may sound hard but i know my fav set hands down.
Picking a top three sets now that would be near impossible.

So come on, i'm not showing my hand yet as i don't think it will be expected.
I'm guessing if i'm lucky i may get 4 replies if that to this and i can probably guess who from and roughly what shoots will come up.

Please guys try and contribute, if you could only choose one set of pics to look at for the rest of your life which set would it be?
xxLynnexx

Contributions: 96

Favorite Set/Shoot EVER ???Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:57 pm    Subject: Favorite Set/Shoot EVER ??? Reply with quote

For me it has to be this set as she is at her most beautiful...

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Favorite Set/Shoot EVER ???Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:12 pm    Subject: Favorite Set/Shoot EVER ??? Reply with quote

For me it would have to be the shoot that provided the pics from this set-

or the pics from this video-

I'm not sure what pics this video produced, maybe someone can help? Also- is there any way of uploading a pic that has already been uploaded so if i want to show a pic i dont have to show the link to it?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Favorite Set/Shoot EVER ???Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:24 pm    Subject: Favorite Set/Shoot EVER ??? Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
I'm not sure what pics this video produced, maybe someone can help?

It was for the shoot which appeared in the 15-04-08 issue of Nuts...

RockyMoney wrote:
Also- is there any way of uploading a pic that has already been uploaded so if i want to show a pic i dont have to show the link to it?

If you mean when you get the "already uploaded" error on the upload page then simply copy the image address and put it in your post with appropriate tags. I've edited your post above - hit the quote button to see what it looks like. If the image is more than 650 pixels wide the appropriate "...-small.jpg" version will automatically exist on the server to do the url/img tag combination; if it's less than 650 pixels wide you don't need the url tag bit, just the img tag.

Or if you know what thread it was originally posted in simply hit the quote button on the relevant post and copy and paste the tags.

...Anyway, returning to patriot's question... it's impossible to give a proper answer Smile It's like asking me what one BJH album I'd be happy to listen to exclusively for the rest of eternity... ask me next week and the chances are I'll say something different Smile

But for the purposes of this thread I reckon the pics from Lucy's 2009 calendar shoot expedition - both the calendar ones themselves and the other pics that came of it - have got to be strong contenders. There's a very special atmosphere/connection with that expedition - difficult to find the right words for it, but something along the lines of freedom, happiness, disinhibition, reality - an uncoveredness which is different from Lucy simply not wearing many clothes.

Other possible similes might be a chunk of curium 244 which is not only removed from its lead box so the neutron emissions can escape freely, but those neutrons can be detected directly rather than by the usual induced-reaction methods; or a mail server which normally has to fight off great floods of spam but at the moment is working much better than normal because all the spammers have been shot.

However one might describe it, it is a rare thing...

Here's a selection of the non-calendar pics:

(More pics from that set here...)
pogo

Contributions: 361

Favorite Set/Shoot EVER ???Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:50 pm    Subject: Favorite Set/Shoot EVER ??? Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
patriot

Contributions: 739

Favorite Set/Shoot EVER ???Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:10 am    Subject: Favorite Set/Shoot EVER ??? Reply with quote

xxlynnexx wrote:

For me it has to be this set as she is at her most beautiful...

That first pic would be a contender for one of my all time favs and i think i read some where it was one of lucys

Pigeon wrote:

Other possible similes might be a chunk of curium 244 which is not only removed from its lead box so the neutron emissions can escape freely, but those neutrons can be detected directly rather than by the usual induced-reaction methods; or a mail server which normally has to fight off great floods of spam but at the moment is working much better than normal because all the spammers have been shot.

What the hell are you smoking now, i want some Hehe

Thanks for the input guys, keep it coming and i'll tell you mine tomorrow
Any guesses?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Favorite Set/Shoot EVER ???Posted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:06 am    Subject: Favorite Set/Shoot EVER ??? Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
RockyMoney wrote:
Also- is there any way of uploading a pic that has already been uploaded so if i want to show a pic i dont have to show the link to it?

If you mean when you get the "already uploaded" error on the upload page then simply copy the image address and put it in your post with appropriate tags. I've edited your post above - hit the quote button to see what it looks like. If the image is more than 650 pixels wide the appropriate "...-small.jpg" version will automatically exist on the server to do the url/img tag combination; if it's less than 650 pixels wide you don't need the url tag bit, just the img tag.

Or if you know what thread it was originally posted in simply hit the quote button on the relevant post and copy and paste the tags.

...I've now updated the upload script so in the case of it giving the "already uploaded" error it gives you the relevant tags as well Smile
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Favorite Set/Shoot EVER ???Posted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:09 am    Subject: Favorite Set/Shoot EVER ??? Reply with quote

Thanks Pigeon
Poggy

Contributions: 581

Favorite Set/Shoot EVER ???Posted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:10 am    Subject: Favorite Set/Shoot EVER ??? Reply with quote

I'll be back with my reply to this...I think...
Pigeon
Site Admin

Favorite Set/Shoot EVER ???Posted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:02 pm    Subject: Favorite Set/Shoot EVER ??? Reply with quote

I tried to fix your post, fan101, but there seems to be some sort of bug in the forum software and it's refusing to parse the tags in the edit Confused so I'm reposting it... Ah... I think I see what happened, you deleted the post that didn't come out before I finished the edit Smile

fan101's favs:

fan101

Contributions: 390

Favorite Set/Shoot EVER ???Posted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:07 pm    Subject: thx pigeon Reply with quote

thx
Poggy

Contributions: 581

Favorite Set/Shoot EVER ???Posted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:34 pm    Subject: Favorite Set/Shoot EVER ??? Reply with quote

I'm back posting one of my all time fav shoots. I did say one of remember. Surely to try help a thread out Big Smile

One of the reasons I like this shoot is because this was Lucy for the first time seemed to be pushed out in a different direction for a edgier look. It also had a good all round balance of pictures. Showing off all Lucy's talents and assets Wink
Pigeon
Site Admin

Favorite Set/Shoot EVER ???Posted: Sun May 02, 2010 4:31 pm    Subject: Favorite Set/Shoot EVER ??? Reply with quote

And thereby you demonstrate the validity of my comment that if you ask me again in a week I'd most likely give a completely different answer Hehe

And also of the classic Ecclesiastes quote that there is nothing new under the sun Wink

kilbs

Contributions: 214

Favorite Set/Shoot EVER ???Posted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:48 pm    Subject: Favorite Set/Shoot EVER ??? Reply with quote

I keep thinking different ones too.

right now its this one Cloud 9

Chris

Contributions: 726

Favorite Set/Shoot EVER ???Posted: Mon May 03, 2010 12:30 am    Subject: Favorite Set/Shoot EVER ??? Reply with quote

I believe it's practically impossible for me to post an absolute, one and forever most favorite shoot of Lucy's. However, I can post some of my favorites, which I'll do in the next few days.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Jump to: