Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

FAKE Lucy Pinder facebook profiles: The perpetrator revealed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Site News and Queries
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

FAKE Lucy Pinder facebook profiles: The perpetrator revealedPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:42 am    Subject: FAKE Lucy Pinder facebook profiles: The perpetrator revealed Reply with quote

The perpetrator of a lot of the FAKE Lucy Pinder facebook profiles has now unmasked themselves.

It is icandy-mag.com

They have just posted on their website a fake interview with Lucy which contains all the same silly wrong information that they put in the fake facebook profiles they set up.

I have commented their facebook page to point out to people that their so-called interview is fake. Naturally they have denied it but it's flipping obvious that it's a fake. Half the stuff in it is so wrong it's laughable.

Why do they have to do this sort of silly rubbish? Why can't they just arrange a real interview with Lucy instead of inventing a fake one? And what's the idea of them setting up fake facebook pages in Lucy's name pretending to be her? It really is out of order.
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

FAKE Lucy Pinder facebook profiles: The perpetrator revealedPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:47 am    Subject: FAKE Lucy Pinder facebook profiles: The perpetrator revealed Reply with quote

If it's fake it can taken down surely?
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

FAKE Lucy Pinder facebook profiles: The perpetrator revealedPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:49 am    Subject: FAKE Lucy Pinder facebook profiles: The perpetrator revealed Reply with quote

If they flag you, I'll re-post your comment. Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

FAKE Lucy Pinder facebook profiles: The perpetrator revealedPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:50 am    Subject: FAKE Lucy Pinder facebook profiles: The perpetrator revealed Reply with quote

Toddf wrote:
If they flag you, I'll re-post your comment. Smile

They have taken it down already... I've reposted it, wonder how long it'll last this time...

RockyMoney wrote:
If it's fake it can taken down surely?

The fake facebook profiles they set up do get taken down, but the interview is on their own website.

They've even used one of my scans to illustrate it BangHead
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

FAKE Lucy Pinder facebook profiles: The perpetrator revealedPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:00 am    Subject: FAKE Lucy Pinder facebook profiles: The perpetrator revealed Reply with quote

Your comment is still up on their FB site, I'll check it later.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Site News and Queries All times are GMT

Jump to: