Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

fake Lucy Pinder and others merchandise on ebay

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BigOmar

Contributions: 80

fake Lucy Pinder and others merchandise on ebayPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:34 am    Subject: fake Lucy Pinder and others merchandise on ebay Reply with quote

I have noticed that some people are printing unauthorized copies of pictures found on the Internet and selling them as pin up posters on ebay.

Is this activity legal as i know that the models do not receive any financial reimbursement.

thanks
eazy_g

Contributions: 416

fake Lucy Pinder and others merchandise on ebayPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:55 am    Subject: fake Lucy Pinder and others merchandise on ebay Reply with quote

It goes beyond models. There has been fake autographed sports memorabilia on ebay for years, and I've seen people make money selling signed cds/music memorabilia by replicating autograpghs. It's to the point where most the time, something legit being sold, has a documentation or certificate proving it's authenticity.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

fake Lucy Pinder and others merchandise on ebayPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:00 am    Subject: fake Lucy Pinder and others merchandise on ebay Reply with quote

No, it isn't legal.

But it's been going on for as long as ebay has existed nevertheless...

I don't know exactly how ebay's reporting procedures for dodgy listings work, but I'd guess it may not be sufficient simply to say "I think this picture is dodgy"... they'd likely want some sort of proof that the seller didn't have the rights to be selling copies of the pic, which of course Joe Bloggs cannot provide. It'd be up to the photographer or the picture house to report it, and they mostly don't seem to bother... probably because the pics concerned are usually pretty old.

On a related note, beware also of signed Lucy items on ebay... some of them are genuine, but a lot of them are fake, either by forging Lucy's signature or by scanning a genuine one and photoshopping it onto a pic.
Poggy

Contributions: 581

fake Lucy Pinder and others merchandise on ebayPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:19 am    Subject: fake Lucy Pinder and others merchandise on ebay Reply with quote

This is why ebay is so bad. Basically you the buyer have no protection. There isn't only the question of if it is real or not. There is the question of will it actually turn up. What we have to remember here is that basically anyone can sell on ebay if they have internet access and a email. We all know how easy it is to come up with a fake email and address for payments to be sent too. So just how easy do you think it would be to sell something as official.

I've always thought the best way to buy official items is to go direct to a official outlet and not risk a dodgy one like ebay.

Now anyone want to buy a official signed bra from Lucy on ebay....... ROFL
pogo

Contributions: 361

fake Lucy Pinder and others merchandise on ebayPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:08 pm    Subject: fake Lucy Pinder and others merchandise on ebay Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: