Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Fake Lucy and Nuts profiles on facebook
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Site News and Queries
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Fake Lucy and Nuts profiles on facebookPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:56 pm    Subject: Fake Lucy and Nuts profiles on facebook Reply with quote

There's a profile entitled "Inspire Loadednuts" which has appeared on facebook.

Not going to link to it, because it is a FAKE... nothing to do with either Nuts or Loaded. Nuts are warning people not to submit anything to them and describe them as "liars and cheats".

So now you know...

(They've even nicked a pic of Lucy off this site Sad)

Last edited by Pigeon on Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Random_dude365

Contributions: 324

Fake Lucy and Nuts profiles on facebookPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:34 pm    Subject: Fake Lucy and Nuts profiles on facebook Reply with quote

"Basterds". How do you know they "nicked" the pic.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Fake Lucy and Nuts profiles on facebookPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:45 pm    Subject: Fake Lucy and Nuts profiles on facebook Reply with quote

I know it's off here because the only version of the pic they've used which doesn't have a big yellow caption box on it is my scan.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Fake Lucy and Nuts profiles on facebookPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:48 pm    Subject: Fake Lucy and Nuts profiles on facebook Reply with quote

Nuts are now warning about another fake profile on facebook.

This one's called "SECRET GROUP 4 GLAMOUR MODELS DATABASE FHM(ZOO) LOADED(NUTS) MAXPOWER" and claims to be a top database for getting models noticed.

This is NOT TRUE, it is a FAKE, do not join it or otherwise get involved - beyond pressing the "Report" button on its page Wink
Pigeon
Site Admin

Fake Lucy and Nuts profiles on facebookPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:58 pm    Subject: Fake Lucy and Nuts profiles on facebook Reply with quote

And another one Sad

This one's calling itself "PUBLISHED GLAMOUR SHOOT OPPORTUNITIES AND PROMOTIONAL EVENTS". It has the Nuts and Loaded logos on its profile and claims to be able to get new models publishing opportunities with IPC Media.

Which is a lie, because they're just another bunch of fake-ass scammers who ought to be shot.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Fake Lucy and Nuts profiles on facebookPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:40 pm    Subject: Fake Lucy and Nuts profiles on facebook Reply with quote

The same idiots who set up the fake "Inspire Loadednuts" profile have set up a fake Lucy profile as well Sad

Obviously I'm not going to post the link but the ID number is 100000127468543 and it uses the same profile pic as the Inspire Loadednuts one - Lucy shooting the "Help for Heroes" calendar, pinched off this website. This pic, cropped:

SteveG

Contributions: 35

Fake Lucy and Nuts profiles on facebookPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:11 am    Subject: Fake Lucy and Nuts profiles on facebook Reply with quote

There sure are a lot of people fooled by that site. Lucy says she not on FB, I always took her at her word. How are the two sites connected?

---------------------

Are there any other forums that are reliable that focus on Lucy. (besides on her website)I'm new to these forums so bear with me.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Fake Lucy and Nuts profiles on facebookPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:22 pm    Subject: Fake Lucy and Nuts profiles on facebook Reply with quote

The two facebook pages not only both used the same profile pic (ie. the one above) but cropped it in exactly the same way, so I think it's a pretty fair bet it's the same bunch of scammers who are behind them both Smile

Fake facebook and myspace pages pretending to be Lucy have been a problem for years, indeed part of the reason the genuine Lucy myspace page was set up was as a counter to the mass of fakes. There was a blitz on the fakes a while back and they all got deleted, but they spring up again like weeds Sad

As for other third-party forums, I'd reckon the best would be the "without-the-dash" lucypinder.tv forum - which the original owner no longer has the time to maintain so I have acquired it and am in process of transferring the site to this server, see here... it's a bit of a fiddle reconfiguring the site to fit in with the setup of this server, but it'll be up and running again soon Smile
SteveG

Fake Lucy and Nuts profiles on facebookPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:34 pm    Subject: Fake Lucy and Nuts profiles on facebook Reply with quote

I heard that an agency runs her myspace. Is lucy on there at all? do you know? Do you think she'll start an official FB to combat the fakes there? since so many people are moving to FB.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Fake Lucy and Nuts profiles on facebookPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:03 pm    Subject: Fake Lucy and Nuts profiles on facebook Reply with quote

It's her mum who runs the official Lucy myspace page, it really ought to be written so as to make it more obvious that it's not Lucy herself but at least you've managed to pick up the general idea Smile She doesn't have a page of her own. As for facebook, while personally I think it would be a good idea to do what you suggest I can't see it happening, Lucy's been saying she doesn't want one for ages and there's a pretty emphatic statement on the myspace page saying that she doesn't have a facebook or twitter page.
SteveG

Fake Lucy and Nuts profiles on facebookPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:22 pm    Subject: Fake Lucy and Nuts profiles on facebook Reply with quote

It would'nt be a surprise to anyone if she decided to change her mine. Most would probably welcome it. After all I don't think FB even existed when she started her career, and in this world you need to keep up.

Thanks Pigeon
Pigeon
Site Admin

Fake Lucy and Nuts profiles on facebookPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:11 pm    Subject: Fake Lucy and Nuts profiles on facebook Reply with quote

SteveG wrote:
It would'nt be a surprise to anyone if she decided to change her mind.

You are probably right, given the periodic recurrence of threads on .info saying "is this facebook page real" Smile and maybe this thought is also a contributory factor to the number of friends that the fake pages attract...
Pigeon
Site Admin

Fake Lucy and Nuts profiles on facebookPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:15 am    Subject: Fake Lucy and Nuts profiles on facebook Reply with quote

The above fake facebook page has now been deleted... but the same bunch have reopened another one Sad

The ID number is 100001650490308 and at the moment it's got this as its profile pic:

Anyone who's got a facebook account of their own, please click the "Report" link at bottom left and report it for impersonating a celebrity Smile

Pretty sure the Michelle and Sophie pages it's got on its friends list are fakes too. Looks like whoever's setting these all up is trying to promote "Ladybird".
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

Fake Lucy and Nuts profiles on facebookPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:53 am    Subject: Fake Lucy and Nuts profiles on facebook Reply with quote

Quote:
Anyone who's got a facebook account of their own, please click the "Report" link at bottom left and report it for impersonating a celebrity Smile

Pretty sure the Michelle and Sophie pages it's got on its friends list are fakes too. Looks like whoever's setting these all up is trying to promote "Ladybird".

Done! Smile

What's "ladybird"?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Fake Lucy and Nuts profiles on facebookPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:00 am    Subject: Fake Lucy and Nuts profiles on facebook Reply with quote

A girl band - all three of those fake pages link to them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Site News and Queries All times are GMT

Jump to: