Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Fake Lucy and Nuts profiles on facebook
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Site News and Queries
View previous topic :: View next topic  
patriot

Contributions: 739

Fake Lucy and Nuts profiles on facebookPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:57 am    Subject: Fake Lucy and Nuts profiles on facebook Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

The ID number is 100001650490308 and at the moment it's got this as its profile pic:

That boa looks like one of my little boys, lucky bastard, I'm still on the look out for that set in HQ if any one can help. I've found a couple of largeish ones but nothing to shout about.

She did a shoot with Jenny Savage and a boa constrictor about 5 years ago but as of yet i've found nothing but a few crappy video stills. If anyone can help with that one you'll have a friend for life.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Fake Lucy and Nuts profiles on facebookPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:17 pm    Subject: Fake Lucy and Nuts profiles on facebook Reply with quote

I'm afraid my ability to help there is a little compromised... thing being that I don't like the dodgy imagery associated with putting snakes in shoots, so I've never gone looking. All I have for the Jeany Savage shoot is a ropy scan out of the Star... which I posted for you some time ago Smile

patriot

Contributions: 739

Fake Lucy and Nuts profiles on facebookPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:46 pm    Subject: Fake Lucy and Nuts profiles on facebook Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
I don't like the dodgy imagery associated with putting snakes in shoots,

Dodgy.... i'll report you for being snakist.

Pigeon wrote:
All I have for the Jeany Savage shoot is a ropy scan out of the Star... which I posted for you some time ago Smile

Thanks, you did post that one a while ago for me, with the poor snakies head cut off Weep
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

Fake Lucy and Nuts profiles on facebookPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:36 pm    Subject: Fake Lucy and Nuts profiles on facebook Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

The ID number is 100001650490308 and at the moment it's got this as its profile pic:

Anyone who's got a facebook account of their own, please click the "Report" link at bottom left and report it for impersonating a celebrity Smile

Pretty sure the Michelle and Sophie pages it's got on its friends list are fakes too. Looks like whoever's setting these all up is trying to promote "Ladybird".

This Lucy impostor has been disable. Smile
Thumb Up! to everyone who reported it.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Fake Lucy and Nuts profiles on facebookPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:49 pm    Subject: Fake Lucy and Nuts profiles on facebook Reply with quote

Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Fake Lucy and Nuts profiles on facebookPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:07 am    Subject: Fake Lucy and Nuts profiles on facebook Reply with quote

Aaarrgghh BangHead soon as one disappears another one rears its ugly head Sad

This one is calling itself "LucyPinder.Official". It isn't, of course. It is a distinctly inept fake with a lot of silly information which is obviously untrue, and links to such things as the fake Lucy page on youtube which also calls itself "official" when it's not. Current profile pic is this one:

As before, please use the "Report/Block this person" link to report this page as a fake celebrity profile.
Chris

Contributions: 726

Fake Lucy and Nuts profiles on facebookPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:12 am    Subject: Fake Lucy and Nuts profiles on facebook Reply with quote

What exactly do these fools have to gain from doing stuff like this?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Fake Lucy and Nuts profiles on facebookPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:23 am    Subject: Fake Lucy and Nuts profiles on facebook Reply with quote

Goodness knows, it baffles me. Some of them are using Lucy's name to attract people's attention to promote something of theirs - the last one seemed to be like that, trying to plug "Ladybird" - but this one doesn't seem to be one of those, it looks like just some nutter.

It's the way it claims to be "official" that really gets me, nothing wrong with running a fan page (or site Smile) but it must be made clear that it's not really Lucy... when they not only pretend they are Lucy, but make out to be an official page, that really is too much.

Last edited by Pigeon on Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Chris

Contributions: 726

Fake Lucy and Nuts profiles on facebookPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:27 am    Subject: Fake Lucy and Nuts profiles on facebook Reply with quote

Seems like some people will do anything to make a buck.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Fake Lucy and Nuts profiles on facebookPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:32 am    Subject: Fake Lucy and Nuts profiles on facebook Reply with quote

Yes, and off Lucy's back too Mad
Pigeon
Site Admin

Fake Lucy and Nuts profiles on facebookPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:00 pm    Subject: Fake Lucy and Nuts profiles on facebook Reply with quote

Found another fake Lucy profile, not sure who's behind this one as it's all "private" and I can't see more than a little of it without adding it as a friend. It does seem to be connected with whoever is using fake celebrity profiles to plug "Ladybird" though.

The ID number is 1052270802. It doesn't have a profile pic at the moment, it looks like a fairly new arrival.
Random_dude365

Contributions: 324

Fake Lucy and Nuts profiles on facebookPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:24 pm    Subject: Fake Lucy and Nuts profiles on facebook Reply with quote

It's great that you guys are getting rid of all the fake accounts but I just searched "Lucy pinder" and got over 350 results. Looks like your fighting a losing battle eh pigeon.
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

Fake Lucy and Nuts profiles on facebookPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:51 am    Subject: Fake Lucy and Nuts profiles on facebook Reply with quote

Random_dude365 wrote:
I just searched "Lucy pinder" and got over 350 results.

Yes there is a lot of fake profiles. Most of them are inactive, Just people playing around I suspect. There are about 15 or 20 that actually have some numbers. Of those there are about 5 that are actively impersonating Lucy.

Random_dude365 wrote:
Looks like your fighting a losing battle

As far as doing any good... I don't know. But in the last 3 months since Pigeon has been posting fake sites, Three Lucy Pinder sites are disable, and one unexpected Michelle Marsh. Each one was fake and each with thousands of friends. Anyone can report a fake site, you don't need to be a friend. In my intimidate family there are 5 of us on Facebook, I use each one of their accounts. I think it does help and it only takes a second to report.

Besides the one Pigeon just brought up, (ID number is 1052270802)
the fake profile I am currently trying to expose is 1790291967 they have 4943 friends fooled. It's obvious they are using Lucy to promote themselves.BangHead

Thumb Up! Thumb Up! to everyone who reports these sites.
Random_dude365

Contributions: 324

Fake Lucy and Nuts profiles on facebookPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:18 pm    Subject: Fake Lucy and Nuts profiles on facebook Reply with quote

There's a lot of fake accounts but is there an official one??
Pigeon
Site Admin

Fake Lucy and Nuts profiles on facebookPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:54 pm    Subject: Fake Lucy and Nuts profiles on facebook Reply with quote

No. The only genuine official Lucy presence on any "social networking" site is the official myspace page at http://www.myspace.com/officiallucypinder/ which is run on Lucy's behalf. Anything else on myspace, and anything on facebook, twitter, youtube, or any other site, which claims to be Lucy, is lying. There are of course fan pages, but nothing by Lucy herself and nothing officially done on her behalf.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Site News and Queries All times are GMT

Jump to: