Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Fabulous Lucy Pinder drawing by Luis Enrique Ramos Perez
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Fabulous Lucy Pinder drawing by Luis Enrique Ramos PerezPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:37 pm    Subject: Fabulous Lucy Pinder drawing by Luis Enrique Ramos Perez Reply with quote

I will certainly upload it for you Smile
SledgeHammer

Contributions: 702

Fabulous Lucy Pinder drawing by Luis Enrique Ramos PerezPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:46 pm    Subject: Fabulous Lucy Pinder drawing by Luis Enrique Ramos Perez Reply with quote

If it's anything like that, we'd love to see em.
luis enrique ramos

Contributions: 26

Fabulous Lucy Pinder drawing by Luis Enrique Ramos PerezPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:47 pm    Subject: Fabulous Lucy Pinder drawing by Luis Enrique Ramos Perez Reply with quote

many thanks for giving me their support, I assure you I will not cheat on my next drawings
Pigeon
Site Admin

Fabulous Lucy Pinder drawing by Luis Enrique Ramos PerezPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:57 pm    Subject: Fabulous Lucy Pinder drawing by Luis Enrique Ramos Perez Reply with quote

Nobody's suggesting you have Big Smile

...Unlike whoever did this Wink

...that was the result of some cheating so-and-so putting a pic of Lucy out of Maxim through the charcoal filter on photoshop - and then trying to punt the result as an original drawing on ebay Nono

We know you're not like that Wink
Dib

Contributions: 276

Fabulous Lucy Pinder drawing by Luis Enrique Ramos PerezPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:06 am    Subject: Fabulous Lucy Pinder drawing by Luis Enrique Ramos Perez Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Nobody's suggesting you have Big Smile

...Unlike whoever did this Wink

...that was the result of some cheating so-and-so putting a pic of Lucy out of Maxim through the charcoal filter on photoshop - and then trying to punt the result as an original drawing on ebay Nono

We know you're not like that Wink

I didn't even know photoshop can do that.
luis enrique ramos

Fabulous Lucy Pinder drawing by Luis Enrique Ramos PerezPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:27 am    Subject: Fabulous Lucy Pinder drawing by Luis Enrique Ramos Perez Reply with quote

What you are saying is that this drawing is not drawing itself. Only a photo editing in photoshop?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Fabulous Lucy Pinder drawing by Luis Enrique Ramos PerezPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:30 am    Subject: Fabulous Lucy Pinder drawing by Luis Enrique Ramos Perez Reply with quote

The one I posted is, yes. I superimposed it on the original and it's an exact match... I know yours isn't, though, don't worry! Smile
luis enrique ramos

Fabulous Lucy Pinder drawing by Luis Enrique Ramos PerezPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:33 am    Subject: Fabulous Lucy Pinder drawing by Luis Enrique Ramos Perez Reply with quote

well, hey you liked the photo I want to do for Christmas?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Fabulous Lucy Pinder drawing by Luis Enrique Ramos PerezPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:41 am    Subject: Fabulous Lucy Pinder drawing by Luis Enrique Ramos Perez Reply with quote

This one? Yes, I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what you do Thumb Up!

luis enrique ramos

Fabulous Lucy Pinder drawing by Luis Enrique Ramos PerezPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:47 am    Subject: Fabulous Lucy Pinder drawing by Luis Enrique Ramos Perez Reply with quote

that is. I want to start this week
Pigeon
Site Admin

Fabulous Lucy Pinder drawing by Luis Enrique Ramos PerezPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:49 am    Subject: Fabulous Lucy Pinder drawing by Luis Enrique Ramos Perez Reply with quote

Do keep us updated, then Smile I've added you to the Uploaders group so you can post your work on here yourself Smile
luis enrique ramos

Fabulous Lucy Pinder drawing by Luis Enrique Ramos PerezPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:01 am    Subject: Fabulous Lucy Pinder drawing by Luis Enrique Ramos Perez Reply with quote

great!. thank you very much pigeon
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

Fabulous Lucy Pinder drawing by Luis Enrique Ramos PerezPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:24 am    Subject: Fabulous Lucy Pinder drawing by Luis Enrique Ramos Perez Reply with quote

I had the privilege of seeing the drawing in progress. Thanks Luis.Big Smile

Looking forward to your next.

luis enrique ramos

Fabulous Lucy Pinder drawing by Luis Enrique Ramos PerezPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:24 am    Subject: Fabulous Lucy Pinder drawing by Luis Enrique Ramos Perez Reply with quote

no thank you todd and all supporting one another usdes me what I like to do...

i want to start the christmas drawing, this week end
Pigeon
Site Admin

Fabulous Lucy Pinder drawing by Luis Enrique Ramos PerezPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:31 am    Subject: Fabulous Lucy Pinder drawing by Luis Enrique Ramos Perez Reply with quote

I like the way you started with Lucy's eyes Thumb Up!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: