Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Eva Wyrwal in 'Your Highness'

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kingsley

Contributions: 9

Eva Wyrwal in 'Your Highness'Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:14 am    Subject: Eva Wyrwal in 'Your Highness' Reply with quote

I just wanted to make a quick post about Eva/Iga's appearance in the new movie 'Your Highness'.

She's on-screen for a total of about 25 seconds and her entire appearance is within the first 5 minutes or so of the movie. She doesn't do very much, just stands there next to the Dwarf King's throne, showing some nice cleavage and throws a look or two when comments are made about her inappropriate interaction with one of the characters (an interaction which unfortunately took place offscreen prior to the events of the movie).

Anyway, I know there are some other fans of Eva on this board and just thought I'd let you know that it's not anything to get really worked up over (unfortunately).

(This picture has nothing to do with the movie but what's a post without a picture?)
manstyle12

Contributions: 594

Eva Wyrwal in 'Your Highness'Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:36 pm    Subject: Eva Wyrwal in 'Your Highness' Reply with quote

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/185524/Eva-Wyrwal-set-to-be-big/
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Eva Wyrwal in 'Your Highness'Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:09 am    Subject: Eva Wyrwal in 'Your Highness' Reply with quote

...Of course, you all know what I'm going to say... Why can't someone pick Lucy for something like this? Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Eva Wyrwal in 'Your Highness'Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:23 am    Subject: Eva Wyrwal in 'Your Highness' Reply with quote

...Here's Eva's pic from the paper Smile

redeagle

Contributions: 7

Eva Wyrwal in 'Your Highness'Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:20 pm    Subject: Eva Wyrwal in 'Your Highness' Reply with quote

eva's always been a major fave of mine for a few years now. thx for the new pic, I got the paper just for it. Hehe
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Eva Wyrwal in 'Your Highness'Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:05 am    Subject: Eva Wyrwal in 'Your Highness' Reply with quote

Sorry but I had to laugh at how over blown the Star went on this. Trying to make everyone in Hollywood was breaking down the door to sign her up for movies. Again I doubt if this if was going to happen would be for her acting talents at first. More to get her into a topless scene to try help sell the movie. So that I would think would be the old horror movie where just after you've seen the topless girl. Not long after she would be dead. At the end of the day they had her just stood there for 25 seconds mainly for her looks. Not a bad thing but hardly going to make people bust down the door to sign her up for a big part in a movie. We can hope though in more of Iga in any form of media Smile
redeagle

Contributions: 7

Eva Wyrwal in 'Your Highness'Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:37 pm    Subject: Eva Wyrwal in 'Your Highness' Reply with quote

it was bs...didn't expect any less from that rag.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: