Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Energy saving trust campaign
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
paulb11

Contributions: 140

Energy saving trust campaignPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:54 am    Subject: Energy saving trust campaign Reply with quote

See also here: http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/forum/lucy-valentines-energy-saving-trust-extras-t487.html ~ P

Pics of Lucy from the energy trust campaign. Again credit to orignal uploader.

Story here
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/article2220211.ece

Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Energy saving trust campaignPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:49 pm    Subject: Energy saving trust campaign Reply with quote

Oooo great stuff Thumb Up!

Not an organisation I have much time for as a rule... they concentrate on plugging the fallacy of anthropogenic global warming caused by CO2 emissions, which originated as some rubbish invented by Thatcher to diminish the economic dominance of the US, and ignore the real problem, which is that oil is going to start running out before too many years and when demand begins to exceed supply the economic ordure is going to hit the fan in a really big way...

But if they can be responsible for commissioning so many lovely pics of Lucy then I think I can overlook that for the moment Big Grin after all, pics of Lucy accompanied by rubbish text is par for the course really Wink

Thanks for those Big Smile I'm figuring they're about a week old from a silly conversation last week about Lucy doing a new shoot - No, not for Nuts but I didn't get what it was for. Good to see what it was Big Grin and the other, sillier, one about Lucy being in the Sun when it was actually the Star she was in Hehe

Had a quick look on their website but there's nothing of Lucy there that I can see at the moment. But no doubt these pics will be showing up in all sorts of places soon Smile - like the Sport, it seems...
Pigeon
Site Admin

Energy saving trust campaignPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:14 pm    Subject: Energy saving trust campaign Reply with quote

...indeed so. The Belfast Telegraph for one...

headline wrote:
Environment Minister Sammy Wilson may have banned climate change ads but that hasn't stopped Lucy Pinder from launching her own saucy campaign to save energy.

Kinda puts me in a difficult position Wry Any politician who has the guts to stand up against this MMGW nonsense has my full support... but if his ban reduces the circulation of Lucy's pictures, that's not so hot...

(yes, I'm not entirely serious Smile Lucy's pics are still getting around, and that's the main thing Big Grin )
paulb11

Energy saving trust campaignPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:39 am    Subject: Energy saving trust campaign Reply with quote

HQ versions of the LQ ones I posted earlier

Pigeon
Site Admin

Energy saving trust campaignPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:36 pm    Subject: Energy saving trust campaign Reply with quote

Good stuff Thumb Up!

I must say it is great to see Lucy featured in such a widely promoted campaign. Sure beats those food ads with Michelle Smile I may not approve of organisations that plug the MMGW fallacy but I'm very glad Lucy's got this gig. Apart from in the article on the EST's own website - weird or what? Confused - these pics are turning up everywhere, loads of news sites that never normally mention Lucy are featuring this story along with these rather lovely pics. Massive positive exposure to the British public in a wide-reaching field which (although not unprecedented) is not the sort of thing Lucy is usually seen doing... I'm really glad to see this Big Grin

Not just in the UK, either, this is being featured all over the world... yeah, why should India and Vietnam care about some eco-weenies' campaign in the UK? They don't, of course. But they care about the pics of Lucy Big Grin
Pigeon
Site Admin

Energy saving trust campaignPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:20 am    Subject: Energy saving trust campaign Reply with quote

(checks up and down the thread) No, this is definitely another one.

Clicky piccy:

I have taken the liberty of making a tarball of the best of paulb's pics along with the one above:

lucy-pinder-energy-saving-trust.tar.gz 8.9MB

paulb11

Energy saving trust campaignPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:22 pm    Subject: Energy saving trust campaign Reply with quote

Video here, but I have failed in my attempts to capture it.

http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en-GB&vid=81bead75-3634-4bf6-9b21-650332492ae1
Pigeon
Site Admin

Energy saving trust campaignPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:42 pm    Subject: Energy saving trust campaign Reply with quote

Ah well you need feathers for that Wink

...I've been waiting all week for this, I was looking for it when the original pics came out but all I could find was slideshows... Thanks for the link Big Grin It does seem kind of daft that a "Valentine's" campaign video doesn't come out until after the day is past Silly

Youtube link: Lucy Pinder - Energy Saving Trust campaign video

Rapidshare download: lucy-pinder-energy-saving-trust-video.avi 6.9MB

I've replaced the Press Association intro/outro with... a rather more appealing sequence Big Grin

I've also blanked out the demeaning and counterproductive tag with which it labelled Lucy - no doubt at the instigation of that moronic agency named after an inert gas, inert brain more like. They really do need to realise that banging that particular drum does not help Lucy - and nor does it help the credibility of this campaign or for that matter of the EST in general.

It's definitely good to see Lucy emphasising the economic justifications - it is after all a matter of economics and finite resources, nothing to do with "the environment", so it's good to see Lucy making so much mention of the financial side of it Smile

Strange that it's filmed in such a gloomy setting - Lucy is almost sitting in the dark. Is this a "turn the lights off" message or something?

I must say again how good it is to see Lucy get this particular gig, with its widespread distribution to an unaccustomed audience. It's just the sort of thing I was hoping would happen - OK so it's not an appearance on mainstream TV Smile but it's still an excellent plug for Lucy Big Grin
Pigeon
Site Admin

Energy saving trust campaignPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:32 pm    Subject: Energy saving trust campaign Reply with quote

Now why didn't this one show up until ten months after the event...

Shame it's not an HQ...

qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Energy saving trust campaignPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:43 pm    Subject: Energy saving trust campaign Reply with quote

http://xposureuncut.com/index.aspx?postID=1122
Pigeon
Site Admin

Energy saving trust campaignPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:48 pm    Subject: Energy saving trust campaign Reply with quote

Woo! Cracking find, hang on while I get them up...
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Energy saving trust campaignPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:33 pm    Subject: Energy saving trust campaign Reply with quote

Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Energy saving trust campaignPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:39 pm    Subject: Energy saving trust campaign Reply with quote

playloup66

Contributions: 12

Energy saving trust campaignPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:39 pm    Subject: Energy saving trust campaign Reply with quote

What a goddess!! Love
minty

Contributions: 79

Energy saving trust campaignPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:41 am    Subject: Energy saving trust campaign Reply with quote

http://www.flickr.com/photos/energysaving/3267391998/sizes/l/in/photostream/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: